Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC (14436 Views)

Buhari Confers American, Spaniard, 200 Others With Nigeria Citizenship / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Winters23: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Salewa97:
Atiku is in trouble.

—Peter Obituary will steal some of his PDP votes in the SS.

—Asiwaju Jagaban will secure 25% minimum move in all the SS states.

God bless Wike
Shame on Ayu

grin
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Michelle70(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Vote wisely
Abi o.
when people come out for million man march but couldnt defect to the party, it shows that something is wrong.

Lez keep tribalism and vote wisely abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by BeardedMeat(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
From frypan to fire. Tueh!
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Winters23: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2022
fasho01:
Delta is a pdp state notwithstanding

PDP state - correct

Atiku state - false

4 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by homody(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2022
But after 2023 election Tinubu go become Nigeria president regardless of who win as/see

Creamypie:
see this one. See this lover of suffering and backwardness. For our ss/se, APC no go get even 2%, no matter how u package APC. The chieftain and his followers go either vote l.p or pdp. Screenshot this message and prove me wrong on election day.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Creamypie(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2022
KillSars:

For our ss/se??...

5% dey gum body...

I no fit laff diz morning o... grin

No come here come shout betrayal o, coz na every year una dey shout am, e don turn memory verse
south south no dey among 5% .delta alone wey i come from, dey give 1.2 million votes. Before, East no dey come out en masse, thats y them are called 5%.this time around u go see vote. They are actually a force to reckon with in terms of votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by yahmohy27: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
see this one. See this lover of suffering and backwardness. For our ss/se, APC no go get even 2%, no matter how u package APC. The chieftain and his followers go either vote l.p or pdp. Screenshot this message and prove me wrong on election day.
The same thing in the west and the North LP will get not up to 1% from the regions

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Kaysalas(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:

Dem no go rest! I dey give Dem nightmare
More strength dear.

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Illegal1(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:

i will remind u after the election...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by alibiz: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:
Look at BurnaBoy 100K crowd

Look at Peter Obi 1Milllion March in Abuja

Everything about this man is FALSE!
The best thing is that A GCE holder will never rule NIGERIA! Probably the ZOO

1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by yahmohy27: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Creamypie(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2022
yahmohy27:

The same thing in the west and the North LP will get not up to 1% from the regions
just as west will vote for their own, north will only vote for their own as president. APC can't get 1% northern votes too.
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by hollywater: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:

What are you trying to make out from this? You better be Obedient now before it's too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by amaridigital(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
south south no dey among 5% .delta alone wey i come from, dey give 1.2 million votes. Before, East no dey come out en masse, thats y them are called 5%.this time around u go see vote. They are actually a force to reckon with in terms of votes

With this no election in Igbo land stance by IPOB Samuel EPA?

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by favour32(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Nor mind that boy...na for e stomach infrastructure nai make am dey talk like that.

3 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Illegal1(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Cookcounty:
200 people's only??����
hw many dn go labour party?

4 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Meksumnoiz(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Illegal1:

i will remind u after the election...
pls do!!
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
U dey confident now o, make I screenshot diz our lovely convo? No be sey e go reach tomorrow, story go come change o

3 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Illegal1(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Meksumnoiz:
pls do!!
deal...
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Honlucas: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:

guy i dy laugh since....

u bad guy some pple wont like this
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by 4HerenaToday(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
The fact remains that you your plans of going to university is to escape house chores....not to be learned.... you better sell that phone and use the money to buy sense..
Shetemi12:

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Green3x3: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by cjudy(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:

The rally really pain you. Sorry and don’t forget to take your drugs

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by GGirll: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why is nobody defecting to Labour Party?

Labour party is not a party for old rogues but a party for young Nigerians with sane mindsets, who believe in hard work and competence over criminality, thugs, mediocre and devoid of tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by TrackerXL: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Even Buhari that is worse got it talk more of Jagaban

Creamypie:
see this one. See this lover of suffering and backwardness. For our ss/se, APC no go get even 2%, no matter how u package APC. The chieftain and his followers go eventually either vote l.p or pdp. Screenshot this message and prove me wrong on election day.
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by SeamT: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Parachoko: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
fasho01:
Delta is a pdp state notwithstanding
Nah so people do say Bayelsa is a PDP state till the PDP had to b rescued by the Supreme Court

4 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Parachoko: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2022
TrackerXL:

Leave all this people wey dey always talk without their brains.

Even if Atiku will defeat Tinubu in the South South, the margin won't be up to 10%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by adekolaelect(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
see this one. See this lover of suffering and backwardness. For our ss/se, APC no go get even 2%, no matter how u package APC. The chieftain and his followers go eventually either vote l.p or pdp. Screenshot this message and prove me wrong on election day.
Oga predictor calmdow your emotional feeling can't decide election. Your eye will open when election is concluded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Creamypie(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga predictor calmdow your emotional feeling can't decide election. Your eye will open when election is concluded.
urchins devoted to suffering stop quoting me
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by Creamypie(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2022
TrackerXL:

we shall see
Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by crixlight2(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2022
KillSars:

For our ss/se??...

5% dey gum body...

I no fit laff diz morning o... grin

No come here come shout betrayal o, coz na every year una dey shout am, e don turn memory verse

I don’t know why they always try to attach SS with them , despite the fact that SS don tell them they are not the same thing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State / Kogi Governorship Election: APC Announces Primaries Method, Set To Pick Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.