Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nairaland Channel On Telegram App - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nairaland Channel On Telegram App (169 Views)

See How To Share Screen On Telegram For PC And Mobile Phone / Watch The History Channel On Roku / Activate Nick Channel On Roku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Channel On Telegram App by Faradday: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2022
I created a Telegram Channel for Nairaland Frontpage, powered by ifttt.
Any news or article that reaches the frontpage automatically gets posted. Very convenient for Telegram App users: all your nairaland updates in one place.

You can easily use the telegram search function to find a frontpage topic if you remember all or part of the keywords.

There are no spam messages in the channel.
It think it's really cool for all nairaland lovers especially if you use Telegram App frequently.

Here's the link to the channel

Nairaland Forum

Modified: I'm having difficulty posting the link here
You may type this address in your browser (delete the spaces in-between) to access the channel
https ://t. me/nairalland

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Keyboard / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic Ra / Troubleshoot Kindle Fire Email Problems For E-book Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.