Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. (744 Views)

If God Created This Universe, What's To Say He Didn't Create Another? / Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Nehemiah 9:6 You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Isaiah 42: 8“I am YHVH; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Jeremiah 32: 17 “Ah, Sovereign YHVH, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Psalm 146: 6 He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them—
 he remains faithful forever.

Psalm 50:9 I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats from your pens,
10 for every animal of the forest is mine,
    and the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know every bird in the mountains,
    and the insects in the fields are mine.

Isaiah 40: 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Isaiah 40: 26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

YHVH Almighty made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

YHVH Almighty made the sun, the moon, the stars, the air, thunder and lightning. He owns them all and they all operate by the laws he made for them.

YHVH Almighty made the land upon which man and animal live and walk and where the trees and other plants have their roots.

YHVH Almighty made the seas and everything that lives in them. He made the rain and the law that governs it. What am I saying? I am saying that he made water, both the one on the surface and the one underground.

YHVH Almighty made the wind and the law that governs it. East wind, west wind, south wind and north wind are all his.

Nowhere in the heavens, on or under the earth and in the seas is out of bounds to the power of the Creator. No power, throne or altar can say to him: "This is where your power ends and act no further". No power, throne or altar has that authority. Any power, throne or altar that says otherwise or the contrary is only delusional.

YHVH Almighty did not cede any part of all he created to any other power.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Apt.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Psalm 24: The earth is YHVH’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;
2 for he founded it on the seas
and established it on the waters.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeremiah 23:29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares YHVH, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeremiah 23:23 “Am I only a God nearby,”
declares YHVH,
“and not a God far away?
24 Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?”
declares YHVH.
“Do not I fill heaven and earth?”
declares YHVH.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by Leiylau(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Nehemiah 9:6 You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Isaiah 42: 8“I am YHVH; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Jeremiah 32: 17 “Ah, Sovereign YHVH, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Psalm 146: 6 He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them—
 he remains faithful forever.

Psalm 50:9 I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats from your pens,
10 for every animal of the forest is mine,
    and the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know every bird in the mountains,
    and the insects in the fields are mine.

Isaiah 40: 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Isaiah 40: 26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

YHVH Almighty made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

YHVH Almighty made the sun, the moon, the stars, the air, thunder and lightning. He owns them all and they all operate by the laws he made for them.

YHVH Almighty made the land upon which man and animal live and walk and where the trees and other plants have their roots.

YHVH Almighty made the seas and everything that lives in them. He made the rain and the law that governs it. What am I saying? I am saying that he made water, both the one on the surface and the one underground.

YHVH Almighty made the wind and the law that governs it. East wind, west wind, south wind and north wind are all his.

Nowhere in the heavens, on or under the earth and in the seas is out of bounds to the power of the Creator. No power, throne or altar can say to him: "This is where your power ends and act no further". No power, throne or altar has that authority. Any power, throne or altar that says otherwise or the contrary is only delusional.

YHVH Almighty did not cede any part of all he created to any other power.

Satan created Israel and Christianity . Then demons created much fear in ur soul while they go about much handsome than u black apes who supposed to be called demons.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
elated177:
Jeremiah 23:29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares YHVH, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

So after reading this..

One mad man will come and say Satan challenged God...

I laff in pidgin English
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
sonmvayina:

So after reading this..

One mad man will come and say Satan challenged God...

I laff in pidgin English

You will soon laugh in engligbo.

Sonmvayina, each time you mention God, I always wonder the God you are talking about. Which god do you even worship? What are even your believes?

Challenging is always allowed. How will darkness be humiliated if it doesn't challenge light, sonmvayina? You know what our people say? Mberede ka eji a mara dike.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sonmvayina, if I refer you to a particular thread now, you will dodge and hide away from nairaland for sometime.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, if I refer you to a particular thread now, you will dodge and hide away from nairaland for sometime.

Which thread?

I try to keep up...

Please draw my attention to it...it might be an over sight..
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

You will soon laugh in engligbo.

Sonmvayina, each time you mention God, I always wonder the God you are talking about. Which god do you even worship? What are even your believes?

Challenging is always allowed. How will darkness be humiliated if it doesn't challenge light, sonmvayina? You know what our people say? Mberede ka eji a mara dike.

I believe in one indivisible, omnipotent almighty God the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. I also believe in his divine laws and principles as contained in our odinani/omenani.....which the Hebrews call the Torah. Ours was passed orally from father to son to grandson....

I believe God created both light and darkness and he is the lord of both..how else will he be almighty?....

Are you ok now?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

I believe in one indivisible, omnipotent almighty God the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. I also believe in his divine laws and principles as contained in our odinani/omenani.....which the Hebrews call the Torah. Ours was passed orally from father to son to grandson....

I believe God created both light and darkness and he is the lord of both..how else will he be almighty?....

Are you ok now?

What do you mean by "indivisible"?
Mention some of those your odinani/omenani.

I can you didn't mention the seas, only heaven and earth. Why?

Of course, YHVH Almighty created both darkness and light. However, we all know what the Scriptures mean when they mention light and darkness within the contexts of the deeds of mankind. Didn't you know this?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Which thread?

I try to keep up...

Please draw my attention to it...it might be an over sight..

This one.
https://www.nairaland.com/6216882/sonmvayina-not-speak-arrogantly-foolishly#114679629
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

What do you mean by "indivisible"?
Mention some of those your odinani/omenani.

I can you didn't mention the seas, only heaven and earth. Why?

Of course, YHVH Almighty created both darkness and light. However, we all know what the Scriptures mean when they mention light and darkness within the contexts of the deeds of mankind. Didn't you know this?

It is mankind choices that can be judged as good or evil
Light or darkness..

Which ever way it is God who created both.

He has placed both in front of us...

Our choices determine if we are righteous or not...it is not our beliefs..

God is one... Deuteronomy 6:4
That is what I mean by indivisible
Not 3 in one or 5 in one...

Omenani/odinani means laws and culture of the land..like "thou shall not murder

Thou shall not have sexual with another man's wife or close relative.

Honour / Respect for elders...(we knell to great our parents in the morning)

Worship of one indivisible creator of the universe which we call CHUKWU ...and recognition of the "alusi" or how the bible puts it "the sons of God".....
Resting from work on a certain day..for my town it is "Eke"....we have the 4 day cycle Eke, Nkwo, olie and Afor......

Etc..
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is mankind choices that can be judged as good or evil
Light or darkness..

Which ever way it is God who created both.

He has placed both in front of us...

Our choices determine if we are righteous or not...it is not our beliefs..

God is one... Deuteronomy 6:4
That is what I mean by indivisible
Not 3 in one or 5 in one...

Omenani/odinani means laws and culture of the land..like "thou shall not murder

Thou shall not have sexual with another man's wife or close relative.

Honour / Respect for elders...(we knell to great our parents in the morning)

Worship of one indivisible creator of the universe which we call CHUKWU ...and recognition of the "alusi" or how the bible puts it "the sons of God".....
Resting from work on a certain day..for my town it is "Eke"....we have the 4 day cycle Eke, Nkwo, olie and Afor......

Etc..

Which one has the Creator admonished mankind to follow, light or darkness?

What does light represent in the Scriptures, righteousness or evil/wickedness?

Aren't beliefs part of choices?

YHVH is one. Is the Word of YHVH Almighty part of YHVH Almighty or not?

How is the emboldened part of your odinani/omenani equally the Torah?

Did you ignore what I asked you about the seas?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

1.Which one has the Creator admonished mankind to follow, light or darkness?

2.What does light represent in the Scriptures, righteousness or evil/wickedness?

3.Aren't beliefs part of choices?

4.YHVH is one. Is the Word of YHVH Almighty part of YHVH Almighty or not?

5How is the emboldened part of your odinani/omenani equally the Torah?

6.Did you ignore what I asked you about the seas?

1. Both light and darkness are creation of the creator...light is for us to work and earn our living while darkness is for sleep and rest, (and sex, most of us was conceived at night) so we need both. They are not opposing forces, they are complimentary. We need both to survive.

2. Light represent day time where we have time and light (sun) to carry on our business. There are animals and people who work or are active at night.....it does not mean it is evil or bad..

3. I doubt....but I will listen to the context you are driving at..

4. CHUKWU is one. And CHUKWU is not a man or human being. So the concept of word does not apply. .CHUKWU is the Igbo name for the creator, just as Hashem is the Hebrew name for the creator. Remember God confuse the language of man in genesis . You can't expect the name of the creator to be the same in all languages. Same creator different nomenclature. YHVH is an abbreviation of YAW HEH VEH HEH..which has to do with the power of the creator...not a proper name.

5. God gave humanity his divine laws. The Jews wrote it down and called it the Torah. The Igbos passed it down orally from father to son, son to grand son....etc. it is collectively referred to as omenani/odinani some enlightened Igbos are already trying to put it down on paper for easy teaching.

6. God created both the heavens and the earth and everything in between... including the seas...
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:
Jeremiah 23:23 “Am I only a God nearby,”
declares YHVH,
“and not a God far away?
24 Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?”
declares YHVH.
Do not I fill heaven and earth?”
declares YHVH.

God is the totality of the conciouseness of the universe...he is not a man or human being..

There is no devil anywhere....Satan just means adversary, whose only job is to test man. We can either choose to fall or not. End of the day it is up to us....there is no rival anywhere that is fighting God...
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

God is the totality of the conciouseness of the universe...he is not a man or human being..

There is no devil anywhere....Satan just means adversary, whose only job is to test man. We can either choose to fall or not. End of the day it is up to us....there is no rival anywhere that is fighting God...

But you just denied the existence of the devil?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

But you just denied the existence of the devil?

Satan means adversary...

What does devil mean??
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

1. Both light and darkness are creation of the creator...light is for us to work and earn our living while darkness is for sleep and rest, (and sex, most of us was conceived at night) so we need both. They are not opposing forces, they are complimentary. We need both to survive.

2. Light represent day time where we have time and light (sun) to carry on our business. There are animals and people who work or are active at night.....it does not mean it is evil or bad..

4. CHUKWU is one. And CHUKWU is not a man or human being. So the concept of word does not apply. .CHUKWU is the Igbo name for the creator, just as Hashem is the Hebrew name for the creator. Remember God confuse the language of man in genesis . You can't expect the name of the creator to be the same in all languages. Same creator different nomenclature. YHVH is an abbreviation of YAW HEH VEH HEH..which has to do with the power of the creator...not a proper name.

5. God gave humanity his divine laws. The Jews wrote it down and called it the Torah. The Igbos passed it down orally from father to son, son to grand son....etc. it is collectively referred to as omenani/odinani some enlightened Igbos are already trying to put it down on paper for easy teaching.

6. God created both the heavens and the earth and everything in between... including the seas...

This guy is confused.

Sonmvayina, in which part do males kneel down to greet their elders?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

This guy is confused.

Sonmvayina, in which part do males kneel down to greet their elders?

Children..kneel to great elders..we do so in my village and the yorubas do it too...

I guess you are learning....any other question.

Ask them politely I will answer them..

But desist from insult, I don't think you can even lace my shoes in real life...

I will let it pass for now..
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Children..kneel to great elders..we do so in my village and the yorubas do it too...

I guess you are learning....any other question.

Ask them politely I will answer them..

But desist from insult, I don't think you can even lace my shoes in real life...

I will let it pass for now..

A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Don't be too fast to arrogate to yourself what you don't possess. When you said "we kneel to greet our elders", you never mentioned kids. Besides, we are talking about your odinani/omenani in Alaigbo, of course. Where did Yoruba factor into it? Is odinani/omenani a Yoruba word? Besides, do Yoruba males kneel to greet their elders? So, in your village both male and female children kneel down to greet your elders?

Learning what? Chai!

Eeeem, "lace your shoe" in terms of what, sonmvayina? Money, wisdom, supernatural gift of YHVH Almighty or what, sonmvayina? Be specific?

Stating the obvious is not insult, sonmvayina? Besides, it was you who started it.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Light represents the day and darkness is the night. YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, made them all.

However, in terms of the deeds and affairs of mankind, light and darkness denote different things. While light denotes good, righteousness and other praiseworthy and virtuous human behavior; darkness denotes evil, unrighteousness, wickedness and filthy human behavior. Light and darkness, when used in this way, are not equal and opposite. Light is always better, greater and powerful than darkness. YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven admonished his children to embrace light - do righteous deeds and desist from darkness - avoid evil deeds.

Must I spoon-feed you, sonmvayina?

sonmvayina:

I have taken care of that as in above.

sonmvayina:

I won't spoon-feed you here, sonmvayina. Show us that you actually know what you are saying.

sonmvayina:

"Chukwu" is a title and not a name. Hashem is not a name. It is used when they don't want to call the Father by his name - YHVH. Actually, the name of the Creator can be the same in all languages. Why not? Title can change but not name. I don't think our people, the Igbo, have any proper name for the Creator.

Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the "Chukwu" our ancestors referred to is the Creator, YHVH Almighty, didn't he give a body of instructions? Doesn't this body of instructions constitute his Word?

It is YHVH - Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh. And it is his proper name. His name shows who he is - his attributes and all. Just as his Word tells who he is and his requirements and differentiates him from all other beings that claim to be god.

sonmvayina:

You see, sonmvayina, the Name and the Word of YHVH Almighty explicitly show who he is - his attributes, requirements and such and unequivocally differentiate him from any usurper or impostor. If your odinani/omenani are not in line with the requirements and attributes of YHVH Almighty, as explicitly and ambiguously portrayed in his Scriptures, then, we are not talking about the same God.

You see, different beings might come up and claim to be the God or the same with the God that the Scriptures clearly talk about, but they are exposed when one delves into requirements and attributes. There is no hiding place in that.

sonmvayina:

YHVH Almighty created the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. Why did it take you that long to state?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Don't be too fast to arrogate to yourself what you don't possess. When you said "we kneel to greet our elders", you never mentioned kids. Besides, we are talking about your odinani/omenani in Alaigbo, of course. Where did Yoruba factor into it? Is odinani/omenani a Yoruba word? So, in your village both male and female children kneel down to greet your elders?

Learning what? Chai!

Eeeem, "lace your shoe" in terms of what, sonmvayina? Money, wisdom, supernatural gift of YHVH Almighty or what, sonmvayina? Be specific?

Stating the obvious is not insult, sonmvayina? Besides, it was you who started it.

Do you understand all that I have said ?
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Do you understand all that I have said ?

Don't dodge. Respond to what I said.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

1.Light represents the day and darkness is the night. YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, made them all.

However, in terms of the deeds and affairs of mankind, light and darkness denote different things. While light denotes good, righteousness and other praiseworthy and virtuous human behavior; darkness denotes evil, unrighteousness, wickedness and filthy human behavior. Light and darkness, when used in this way, are not equal and opposite. Light is always better, greater and powerful than darkness. YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven admonished his children to embrace light - do righteous deeds and desist from darkness - avoid evil deeds.

Must I spoon-feed you, sonmvayina?

I have taken care of that as in above.

I won't spoon-feed you here, sonmvayina. Show us that you actually know what you are saying.

2."Chukwu" is a title and not a name. Hashem is not a name. It is used when they don't want to call the Father by his name - YHVH. Actually, the name of the Creator can be the same in all languages. Why not? Title can change but not name. I don't think our people, the Igbo, have any proper name for the Creator.

3.Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the "Chukwu" our ancestors referred to is the Creator, YHVH Almighty, didn't he give a body of instructions? Doesn't this body of instructions constitute his Word?

4.It is YHVH - Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh. And it is his proper name. His name shows who he is - his attributes and all. Just as his Word tells who he is and his requirements and differentiates him from all other beings that claim to be god.

5.You see, sonmvayina, the Name and the Word of YHVH Almighty explicitly show who he is - his attributes, requirements and such and unequivocally differentiate from any usurper or impostor. If your odinani/omenani are not in line with the requirements and attributes of YHVH Almighty, as explicitly, ambiguously portrayed in his Scriptures, then, we are not talking about the same God.

6.You see, different beings might come up and claim to be the God or the same with the God that the Scriptures clearly talk about, but they are exposed when one delves into requirements and attributes. There is no hiding place in that.

7.YHVH Almighty created the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. Why did it take you that long to state?

You no get one single sense.....
1. There is light and darkness

And there is good and evil..
All God's property. He created everything. ...
But he placed both in front of us and asked us to choose...
He also gave us wisdom to know what is good and what is evil and to discern the grey areas....
It was God who planted the tree of good and evil... remember.

2. They do...the Igbos have a proper name for the creator. If you don't want to accept it. It's your choice.. you are just too funny. How can Gods name be the same in all languages? I don't want to believe you are a dummy. The Babylonian called him Marduk, the Egyptian called him Ra, the Indian call him Brahma, the Bini's call him Osanobua, the Yorubas call him Eledumare....different names of the creator in different cultures and languages...

3. God is not a man or human being. The only way to communicate with God is through an oracle. And it is only spiritually minded people that can interpret the oracle....and most times it is usually through parables.....the "word of God always comes out from the mouth of men"..the body of instruction is how we should relate with ourselves and with nature and why some actions are good and some not good...and detrimental to the over all benefit of the whole. That was why he recommended death for some sins..

4. There is only one God and power. That's why it is called a UNIverse. It is just the name that is different. ..what you think are gods are actually laws and principles within God like Amadioha, which is Sango in Yoruba and Thor in Norse mythology...they represent the personification of lightening and thunder and not a god..there is only one creator of all...read Isaiah 45:1-25. If you visit a good dibia, he would still tell you same thing..The only power they have is the one God gabe to them and it must be used within the boundaries set by God..

5. I am talking about the creator of heaven and earth, if it is him you are talking about them it is the same...but I am sure you don't even know what God is...

6. There is only one being that Answers the name God in the universe..
It is impossible for a stone to answer when a human being is called. No other God is showing up....He is Omni present. He fills the heaven and the earth..

7. I have always said that....you just don't follow..
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sonmvayina, you reason like a child and talk like both a child and a woman. Are you a baby? Even a child of 2 years has a better reasoning faculty than you, sonmvayina. Why do you always resort to tantrums?

sonmvayina:

You no get one single sense.....
1. There is light and darkness

And there is good and evil..
All God's property. He created everything. ...
But he placed both in front of us and asked us to choose...
He also gave us wisdom to know what is good and what is evil and to discern the grey areas....
It was God who planted the tree of good and evil... remember.

I am not adding anything to what I have said already. Your confusion is not my fault.

sonmvayina:

2. They do...the Igbos have a proper name for the creator. If you don't want to accept it. It's your choice.. you are just too funny. How can Gods name be the same in all languages? I don't want to believe you are a dummy. The Babylonian called him Marduk, the Egyptian called him Ra, the Indian call him Brahma, the Bini's call him Osanobua, the Yorubas call him Eledumare....different names of the creator in different cultures and languages...

Your confusion is not my fault, sonmvayina. There is no reasoning with anyone who thinks that everything worshipped on earth is God Almighty - the Creator. Even when the attributes and requirements have explicitly made the differentiation. Wow!

Sonmvayina, you are in a confused world of your own. You need to stop commenting on my threads till you have cleared your confusion. I have said it umpteen times. If not, you will confuse yourself the more.

sonmvayina:

3. God is not a man or human being. The only way to communicate with God is through an oracle. And it is only spiritually minded people that can interpret the oracle....and most times it is usually through parables.....the "word of God always comes out from the mouth of men"..the body of instruction is how we should relate with ourselves and with nature and why some actions are good and some not good...and detrimental to the over all benefit of the whole. That was why he recommended death for some sins..

Chai! No wonder! Your confusion is even worse than I thought and it is so glaring for all to see. Sonmvayina, stop embarrassing yourself, biko. Leave the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty alone and focus on your odinala/omenala. Whatever or whoever it is you worship and the God of the Scriptures - Torah, the Prophets, the New Covenant, etc, are not the same. You must choose one.

sonmvayina:

4. There is only one God and power. That's why it is called a UNIverse. It is just the name that is different. ..what you think are gods are actually laws and principles within God like Amadioha, which is Sango in Yoruba and Thor in Norse mythology...they represent the personification of lightening and thunder and not a god..there is only one creator of all...read Isaiah 45:1-25. If you visit a good dibia, he would still tell you same thing..The only power they have is the one God gabe to them and it must be used within the boundaries set by God..

Go and clear your confusion first before you start talking about the Creator and his Scriptures.

sonmvayina:

5. I am talking about the creator of heaven and earth, if it is him you are talking about them it is the same...but I am sure you don't even know what God is...

Are you a baby? Ta ta! Chai!

If you really want to know the God of the Torah, the Prophets, the New Covenant, etc, I suggest you clear you mind of all the things you call knowledge that are clogging it and start afresh. You neither know the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob nor worship him.

Or stick to your omenala and leave the Scriptures alone.

sonmvayina:

6. There is only one being that Answers the name God in the universe..
It is impossible for a stone to answer when a human being is called. No other God is showing up....He is Omni present. He fills the heaven and the earth..

7. I have always said that....you just don't follow..

There are so many beings that claim to be the Almighty and which people are worshipping. Haven't I made this clear already?

Sonmvayina, you are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn whenever I am going about my Father's business and not come out to argue with me. But first, you must accept that you have lost your way and are willing and ready to get rid of your confusion. There is no other way.

Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, you reason like a child and talk like both a child and a woman. Are you a baby? Even a child of 2 years has a better reasoning faculty than you, sonmvayina. Why do you always resort to tantrums?

I am not adding anything to what I have said already. Your confusion is not my fault.

Your confusion is not my fault, sonmvayina. There is no reasoning with anyone who thinks that everything worshipped on earth is God Almighty - the Creator. Even when the attributes and requirements have explicitly made the differentiation. Wow!

Sonmvayina, you are in a confused world of your own. You need to stop commenting on my threads till you have cleared your confusion. I have said it umpteen times. If not, you will confuse yourself the more.

Chai! No wonder! Your confusion is even worse than I thought and it is so glaring for all to see. Sonmvayina, stop embarrassing yourself, biko. Leave the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty alone and focus on your odinala/omenala. Whatever or whoever it is you worship and the God of the Scriptures - Torah, the Prophets, the New Covenant, etc, are not the same. You must choose one.

Go and clear your confusion first before you start talking about the Creator and his Scriptures.

Are you a baby? Ta ta! Chai!

If you really want to know the God of the Torah, the Prophets, the New Covenant, etc, I suggest you clear you mind of all the things you call knowledge that are clogging it and start afresh. You neither know the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob nor worship him.

Or stick to your omenala and leave the Scriptures alone.

There are so many beings that claim to be the Almighty and which people are worshipping. Haven't I made this clear already?

Sonmvayina, you are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn whenever I am going about my Father's business and not come out to argue with me. But first, you must accept that you have lost your way and are willing and ready to get rid of your confusion. There is no other way.

When the time comes for you to wake up...you sure will. Mean time wallow in your delusions and ignorance..

Bye bye...
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 8:54pm On May 10, 2023
Apt.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2023
Have you learnt something this pass few days..or you are still stock in one place....

Have you read any good book or watch am interesting YouTube video to broaden your perception....

Just asking...
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by elated177: 9:11pm On May 11, 2023
Something like what, sonmvayina? Just asking.
Re: Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything. by sonmvayina(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2023
elated177:
Something like what, sonmvayina? Just asking.

You seem stock on same mind set....

You have not added any new message..

I was just wondering..

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Prayer Contact This No. / They've Started Again / Would You Like To Say Thank You To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.