Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

In Need Of Andriod Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Andriod Phone (303 Views)

Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Andriod Phone by Toyo777: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2022
hello everyone,

Please if there is anyone that has an andriod phone they are not using should please gift me please. I lost my grandpa some months ago , so while travelling to visit my mum my phone was stolen with my ATM at back of pouch. The little more money I have in d bank was cleared but that was not even as painful as my phone that was stolen. Cus its d phone i use as a source of income for me and my two kids by droppshipping. Ever since my fone was stolen its not easy for me. The fone am using now is a button fone that cant even take a clear picture let alone upload.And everyone knows selling online requires a clear picture.
Please am begging if anyone has an android phone to give me I will appreciate.even its has little fault I can repair.please

I lost password to my old account bukie2000.
Re: In Need Of Andriod Phone by Toyo777: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Durability / Redmi 8 Not Detecting SIM / Helme Me With An Easy Way To Root Infinix Hot 10 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.