Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? (3894 Views)

How To Do Money Ritual In A Way That Please God / There's A Way That Seems Right...the Way Many Church Leaders And Christians Take / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2022
The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right?

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

The above way is not the right way but it seems like the right way to man, hence why many yet take it despite that it leads to death.

"..Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:" Matthew 7:13 (KJV)

The many that take this way which seems right, include anointed church leaders and ministers according to this saying of Jesus:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The worst thing that could happen to any man is to have an assumed assurance of salvation or God's approval, and yet to be told those words by Jesus at the end because he had taken the way which seemed right but not the right way.

That's why it's important for you to ask yourself the question now before you find yourself in such a situation, "am I on the right way or the way which seems right?"

One clue to finding out which way you're taking is the amount of people taking that same way.

If the amount of people taking it were many, then the chances are that it is the wrong way because Jesus said:

Matthew 7:14 (KJV)

"..strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 (KJV)

Another is if you're a worker of iniquity because Jesus said no worker of iniquity shall enter into life.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So what path are you on?

The right way or the way that seems right?

Just because your church leaders are taking that way doesn't make it the right way. It could be the way that seems right as Jesus had shown in that saying.

It is very dangerous to follow the crowd because the way that seems right is the wide and broad way which leads to destruction.

This post wasn't intended to make many to follow the narrow way because that's impossible. It's for the few on the destructive path that would care to heed this warning and consequently make a U-turn to begin to follow the right way.

If at the end you yet find out that you were not on the right way but the way that seemed right which leads to destruction, you would only have yourself to blame, because you wouldn't say you weren't warned.

God bless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Righthussle: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Ok
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Kollins11: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2022
I just wanna say baba God thank you for the gift of life,
Thank you for seeing me through this last week that just ended. I pray you also bless and see us through this new week.

Thank you Lord for the kpekus I have fvcked, I will fvck today and the ones I'm yet to fvck. Because you created sex for man kind. We appreciate baba.

And above all, Thank you father for the precious plants you created for man kind to smoke. We really appreciate and nothing will stop us from smoking your precious plants.

4 Likes

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by nightfox01(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
I want to thank GOD for everything it is not easy getting from day to day but baba GOD no shame people wey love am

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by nightfox01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
I am truly sorry for you no matter how lightly you must have taken this I promise you that one day you will account for this you can't say what you just did to a mere man not to talk of the almighty GOD that DEMONS flee I hope you are truly sorry for typing this and change from this or else your end will be disastrous
Kollins11:
Thank you for seeing me through this last week that just ended. I pray you also bless and see us through this new week.

Thank you Lord for the kpekus I have fvcked, I will fvck today and the ones I'm yet to fvck. Because you created sex for man kind. We appreciate baba.

And above all, Thank you father for the precious plants you created for man kind to smoke. We really appreciate and nothing will stop us from smoking your precious plants.
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

"..strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 (KJV)

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Matthew 7:23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by LilleG(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wonderful write up

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2022
LilleG:
Wonderful write up
Thank you..
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2022
God is good.
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Amuluonyenaego: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2022
I want to follow the right way by the grace of God.
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Spirit247: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks OP.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by abrahambest(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Yes that's right
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by phemmyfour: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
The right way is NARROW, the way that seems right is BROAD

1 Like

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Menclothing: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
We need to do things according to God's word

1 Like

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Higgies(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
What is left of what is right
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by JoeNL22(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right?

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

The above way is not the right way but it seems like the right way to man, hence why many yet take it despite that it leads to death.

"..Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:" Matthew 7:13 (KJV)

The many that take this way which seems right, include anointed church leaders and ministers according to this saying of Jesus:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

The worst thing that could happen to any man is to have an assumed assurance of salvation or God's approval, and yet to be told those words by Jesus at the end because he had taken the way which seemed right but not the right way.

That's why it's important for you to ask yourself the question now before you find yourself in such a situation, "am I on the right way or the way which seems right?"

One clue to finding out which way you're taking is the amount of people taking that same way.

If the amount of people taking it were many, then the chances are that it is the wrong way because Jesus said:

Another is if you're a worker of iniquity because Jesus said no worker of iniquity shall enter into life.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So what path are you on?

The right way or the way that seems right?

Just because your church leaders are taking that way doesn't make it the right way. It could be the way that seems right as Jesus had shown in that saying.

It is very dangerous to follow the crowd because the way that seems right is the wide and broad way which leads to destruction.

This post wasn't intended to make many to follow the narrow way because that's impossible. It's for the few on the destructive path that would care to heed this warning and consequently make a U-turn to begin to follow the right way.

If at the end you yet find out that you were not on the right way but the way that seemed right which leads to destruction, you would only have yourself to blame, because you wouldn't say you weren't warned.

God bless.
The right way is ensuring we do the right thing at the right time. Example. Voting Obi instead of......

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by gratiaeo(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2022
All our pastors and the so-called men God is Nigeria are workers of iniquities
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Speeed: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Kollins11:

Thank you Lord for creating Hell and its torment for everything you do is with a purpose.
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by generalwo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
The right way....... Because the way that seems right may not always be right... Even the Bible said.... There's a way that may seem right unto a man but the end is destruction........
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Lighthouse50: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Incomplete post.. Give us an example of the right way/ narrow way etc
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Rainstormer: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Truefaith: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Fufhte
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Lighthouse50: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
abelieverandhop:

Please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat I ll really appreciate.. the hunger is unbearable for things are really tough please I beg and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry my account number is in my signature
Chai, you melted my heart. i dont have money now cos i work as a private school teacher. I have no job offer than teaching. I feel bad its coming at the time im broke. So so so sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Man TB Joshua??? / pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Wife helen, Kissing In Front Of The Congregation / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.