Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today (629 Views)

Photo Of Some Surviving Victims Of Plateau Attacks & Mass Burial Conducted Today / 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP / Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Holywater123(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2022
It pains me to admit, but this is the bitter truth honestly. If INEC were to conduct the election today, Tinubu would easily win without stress.

Forget all these online noise you're seeing, serious voters who have PVC don't even have time to leave their hustle and come online to shout OBIdients or whatever. I love the way Peter Obi [PO] is winning the heart of Nigerians, most especially the Southern youths, but Pooling booth no dey online! The real Nigerians voters are in the north, and that would be shared among Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu respectively. PO would come a distant fourth over there in the north — the Biafran struggle is a spoiler.

The only way for Atiku to win this election is to heavily bribe PO with a top ministerial slot for him to collapse his structure — anything else, would be the end of PDP in 2023. I don't want the APC to continue ruling honestly, the suffering is much. But after carefully analysing, I just have to accept the truth. I can't lie to myself honestly. [I may be wrong]

PDP and Atiku should beg PO collapse his structure with immediate effect. undecided

End the suffering now sad
Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Anigreat: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

Yes, he'll be cruising to victory in Iragbiji village na, no one is disputing the obvious fact.

9 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Holywater123(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Mirabella00:
Who is Tinubu

Are you from the north?
Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by BeanmanX(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Peter Obi the next presido of Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by riverbird: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
You don mean it ...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Holywater123(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yes, he'll be cruising to victory in Iragbiji village na, no one is disputing the obvious fact.

There is more to election than 1 million march, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by riverbird: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by riverbird: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

There is more to election than 1 million march, bro.

Oga rest.....bobo Chicago knows he's going no where.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Holywater123(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2022
riverbird:

Oga rest.....bobo Chicago knows he's going no where.....

Why do you say so, if I may ask?
Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2022
The Op brain needs repair. He lives in denial no wonder he just registered this account after the old one became ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Agbado

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by riverbird: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

Why do you say so, if I may ask?

Clearly if the elections should hold today the odds will greatly not be in his favor...... because structural wise they are not ready....all he is relying on is that the center will use it's power to favor him but he will greatly be shocked because we will have a repeat of what happened between adeleke and oyetola.....all bobo Chicago is relying on is the center.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Foreseer: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Agbado analysis

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:
It pains me to admit, but this is the bitter truth honestly. If INEC were to conduct the election today, Tinubu would easily win without stress.

Forget all these online noise you're seeing, serious voters who have PVC don't even have time to leave their hustle and come online to shout OBIdients or whatever. I love the way Peter Obi [PO] is winning the heart of Nigerians, most especially the Southern youths, but Pooling booth no dey online! The real Nigerians voters are in the north, and that would be shared among Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu respectively. PO would come a distant fourth over there in the north — the Biafran struggle is a spoiler.

The only way for Atiku to win this election is to heavily bribe PO with a top ministerial slot for him to collapse his structure — anything else, would be the end of PDP in 2023. I don't want the APC to continue ruling honestly, the suffering is much. But after carefully analysing, I just have to accept the truth. I can't lie to myself honestly. [I may be wrong]

PDP and Atiku should beg PO collapse his structure with immediate effect. undecided

End the suffering now sad

Another Tinubu urchin lunatic on the loose

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The Op brain needs repair. He lives in denial no wonder he just registered this account after the old one became ineffective.

He was banned for opening fake thread news against Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Jflex07(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Too much soured agbado

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Holywater123(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

He was banned for opening fake thread news against Peter Obi.

This is my first account on this forum. I have been a guest all the while.
Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Noblechykk(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:
He needs help
Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2022
What this guy just wrote here nothing but the truth oo.
There's great difference between real election and one million match.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Karemarealty288(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Go collect your stipends are keep quiet, Tinubu is no longer in the race.

Re: Why Tinubu Would Easily Cruise To Victory If Election Is To Be Conducted Today by Prinxzona10: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
All the Tinubu's formats are been crushed mercilessly by sane Nigerians, so they deviate another means to project themselves as neutral person to spur out their useless and foolish deceptive analysis...

Every time,same story and yet you Tinubu's urchins wouldn't give up. Even to support Tinubu is a big shame to them hence they would first deny not supporting him in other to spill their stupid gibberish devoid of no realistically meaning..

Nigerians are tired of your master Tinubu and Atiku and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it,so you better wake up from your sleep and stop hallucinating on things beyond your power eeh you despicably idiotic ape...stop allowing your oppressors to keep using you while they are living large with their families on the expense of your myopic ignorant.

The only place Tinubu suppose to see block votes is diminishing very fast,yet they keep giving themselves some false hope just to feel alright and to keep extorting the old man...

The slowpoke even talked about Peter Obi collapsing his structure for Atiku,like people are mumu,that don't think eeh via once Peter Obi collapse his structure and ask people to support Atiku,people will just queue in to support Atiku eeh? Delusional grandeur to the zenith!!!!

The reason I believe that Tinubu's urchins are lunatics and mentally deranged is that they still assumed of possible merger not knowing that the project is bigger than Peter Obi himself,that millions of Nigerians are contesting through Peter Obi..

I see the fears,the anxiety,the pain,the hopelessness,the frustration and the deceit in your nonsense write up buh you have to face the reality that the presidential candidates are only Peter Obi and Atiku contesting and stop looking for cheap deceit because sane people are million steps ahead of you illiterate urchins in your cunningly myopic games and deceptive moronic analysis.

The dumbass even opened this account today to spur rubbish,he's one of the enslaved dimwit that've sworn to be unfortunately useless in life...very soon,their trademark of insults and abuses will surface because they can never hide their behaviour...like pay master,like his enslaved urchins..

NB: I don't interact with your type because you disgusts me alot,so don't expect any feedback from me..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of APC Mobilizing Old Women & Men For Their Abuja "One Million March" / Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Received 10 Thousand Youths PVC Hol / How Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso will fair in Northwest & Northeast 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.