Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Be Vigilant To Overcome Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Vigilant To Overcome Satan (122 Views)

How To Overcome Satan / How To Always Overcome Satan; The Toothless Bulldog. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Vigilant To Overcome Satan by SonofmanPikin: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Be Vigilant
Vigilant means to be alert of danger or disorder. To be watchful in order to protect something valuable. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."
I Peter 5:8 NKJV

Satan like lions is a stalker, threatening us with fear and ready to attack if we panic and make false moves. In order to be victorious in this fight with Satan, the Bible wants us to emulate another attribute of the lions - Boldness. "Honest people are relaxed and confident, bold as lions.
" Proverbs 28:1b MSG
Being alert always gives believers advantage over the enemy. "So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you." James 4:7 AMP
"The price of freedom is eternal Vigilance " Thomas Jefferson

Prayer point:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I receive the power to overcome the tricks of the devil to frighten or harm me in any way.
Re: Be Vigilant To Overcome Satan by muyico(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
SonofmanPikin:
Be Vigilant
Vigilant means to be alert of danger or disorder. To be watchful in order to protect something valuable. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."
I Peter 5:8 NKJV

Satan like lions is a stalker, threatening us with fear and ready to attack if we panic and make false moves. In order to be victorious in this fight with Satan, the Bible wants us to emulate another attribute of the lions - Boldness. "Honest people are relaxed and confident, bold as lions.
" Proverbs 28:1b MSG
Being alert always gives believers advantage over the enemy. "So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you." James 4:7 AMP
"The price of freedom is eternal Vigilance " Thomas Jefferson

Prayer point:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I receive the power to overcome the tricks of the devil to frighten or harm me in any way.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Concern: Headlines Of The Week (18th-24th Sept. 2022.) / God Is Angry With Th3 Wicked Everyday? / Our Month Of Accomplishments With Ease Through Jesus Christ.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.