Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

.. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. (109 Views)

The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. by Olahmi05: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good Afternoon Fams.
I have some questions bothering my mind.
That I want to ask you Guys..
1. Can someone do without Sin?
2. Are we born to Sin or it has been written?
3. Can someone be free From SIN after be filled with Holy Spirit?
4. Is there any convenant between our Flesh and SIN?
5. Why do Christians Don't Follow the Ten Commandments that God gave to Us?
Re: .. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
What exactly do u mean by christains dont follow 10th commandment?? U follow all christians to their house and see what they do??

Besides...jesus' commandment is greater than the 10 commandment and many people obey it ..some dont and deceive themselves...that how the world has been since....

1 Like

Re: .. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Olahmi05:
Good Afternoon Fams.
I have some questions bothering my mind.
That I want to ask you Guys..
1. Can someone do without Sin?
2. Are we born to Sin or it has been written?
3. Can someone be free From SIN after be filled with Holy Spirit?
4. Is there any convenant between our Flesh and SIN?
5. Why do Christians Don't Follow the Ten Commandments that God gave to Us?
1. YES! Sin is disobedience of God's commandments. So in order not to sin all you simply have to do is stop disobeying God's commandments. In Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and Truth, God has given us about 100 commandments to live by. All one has to do in order not to sin anymore is trust God, learn and begin to obey each and every single commandment, moment by moment until one is able to make a habit of obeying them all. undecided

2. NO! nobody is born to disobey God's commandment just as nobody is born to disobey father or mother. Sin/disobedience is a choice. undecided

3. John 8 vs 31 - 35 Teaches that it is when you Know the Truth- live your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - that you are then set free from slavery to sin by the Truth. So you cannot be free from sin until after you work continuously towards choosing obedience of God's Truth. It is then that the Spirit of God then comes to be with you. undecided

4. No! Disobedience aka sin is not a Covenant but a choice like choosing yes or no. undecided

5. God didn't give what you call the 10 commandments to Christians. Instead He gave that commandment, along with the other almost 603 commandments and statues to the children of Israel as the National Constitution of the Nation which He formed of them in the Land of Canaan- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

God gave a different set of Laws to Christians and that Law, Jesus Christ, is as is written in the 4 Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is Near / Hearing, Understanding, And Receiving. / Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.