Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Dissertation Hack: The Secrets Of Distinction" An Ebook For Research Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Dissertation Hack: The Secrets Of Distinction" An Ebook For Research Students (139 Views)

Please Nairalanders... What Is The Secret Of Distinction Students? / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / NUC budgets N8m for research, N85m to purchase vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Dissertation Hack: The Secrets Of Distinction" An Ebook For Research Students by gr8tness(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Research writing can be challenging for some undergraduate, master's level and doctorate students. Beyond the panic, there isn't much to it if you understand the approach, principle and strategy. Hence, I compressed about 10 years of experience in research writing for mostly foreign university students to give you a boost.

This book captures how I and my team were able to turn around research work that was headed for the rocks to a distinction grade thesis. It's not magic, it's not one bogus training, its a hack! If you can follow through with the principles, you can turn around any research work.

The contents of the 70 pages actionable ebook include;

Foreword 04
Before You Start 07
Hack #1: The Introductory Chapter 24
Hack #2: The Literature Review Chapter 37
Hack #3: The Research Methodology 43
Hack #4: Analysis & Interpretation 57
Hack #5: You are Almost There 64
Hack #6: You Did It 68
Epilogue 70

This ebook was designed and published by Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts, a fast-evolving private research solutions provider for Masters's Degree and Doctorate Degree students in the UK, Canada and the USA.

To order a copy of the ebook or start a conversation around your research work, WhatsApp: (+234) 706 818 0074 (Chat ONLY). You can preview a limited version of the ebook on researchgate.net via this link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/363833158_DISSERTATION_HACK_THE_SECRETS_OF_DISTINCTION_IN_RESEARCH_PROJECTS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Course / 1 Oct FSSAI CFSO TO Answer Key 2022 Food Safety Officer & Technical Officer / I Buy And Also Teach How To ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.