Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller (615 Views)

Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by ume1000: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
What does it mean

09012456428 is the number

What can be done to rectify this error
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
ume1000:
What does it mean

Just use truecaller to edit and change it na.

1 Like

Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by ume1000: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Just use truecaller to edit and change it na.
I don't have true caller on my phone and have never used Truecaller ,so who edited my number ,is there any way I could find out?
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
ume1000:
I don't have true caller on my phone and have never used Truecaller ,so who edited my number ,is there any way I could find out?

Just download truecaller, change your name and rest your soul oo.
Its not something difficult. If you can't, tell someone to help you do it.
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
ume1000:
What does it mean

Someone who uses Truecaller saved it

The person should be an acquaintance

1 Like

Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by RoyalBlu(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
ume1000:

You've never used Truecaller?

It simply means someone who uses Truecaller saved your number with what you saw.

Are you from Delta State? Or residing there? The mps is most likely initials of names only the person who saved your number with it can explain.
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by ume1000: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You've never used Truecaller?

It simply means someone who uses Truecaller saved your number with what you saw.

Are you from Delta State? Or residing there? The mps is most likely initials of names only the person who saved your number with it can explain.
am from delta and live there ,I just did a job for the person on whose phone I saw the name and he hasn't saved my number

I thought Truecaller is supposed to display the name you saved ur number with,even WhatsApp displays the name in which you saved ur contact
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by RoyalBlu(f): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
ume1000:
am from delta and live there ,I just did a job for the person on whose phone I saw the name and he hasn't saved my number

I thought Truecaller is supposed to display the name you saved ur number with,even WhatsApp displays the name in which you saved ur contact

Truecaller doesn't work that way. Since you don't have the app in your phone, whatever a person who does saves your name with, reflects when your number is searched or dialed.

1 Like

Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmm, so true caller can be searched with a person's name to obtain the person's number? Is that not breach of privacy.....
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by Krak(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so true caller can be searched with a person's name to obtain the person's number? Is that not bridge of privacy.....
No, it is Ladder of Privacy.
Re: Mps Delta :this Strange Name Appear When I Search My Number On True Caller by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't understand you...
Krak:

No, it is Ladder of Privacy.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE : Kidnapper Kingpin John Lyon Confesses Collected N90m Ransom (video) / Does This Make Me A Scammer? / FAKE NEWS: Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.