Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,392 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller (3301 Views)

UNN Mass Communication Students Glamorously Sign Out After ASUU Strike / One Week After ASUU Suspension Of Strike: Students Yet To Resume / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by budaatum: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
oshonwambada:
Am not jobless and am more intelligent than you think so stop making it look as if being a lecturer is a big deal cos if FG should sack all striking lecturers,many more better hands will apply and take over

You included, I pressume. Good luck.

It's assumed I'm a lecturer, by the way.
Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by saintkel(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
AsuuKiller:

I'm not really sure , but it will most likely be within the week

But basically the appeal will be denied , even the stay of execution will be struck out

It's very clear at this point
let it be fast pls....once it is struck out....I think ASUU will have no choice than to beg FG
Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by Wilson500: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2022
When the appeal fails
We will know who is who
No be to come social media come rant

Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by GeneralBuhari: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2022
HitRun:

You are speaking to emotions. When you go to a court, you will have to show how total strike means no work. Let me however enlighten you on what total strike means; it means no teaching, no project supervision, no examination of any kind, no departmental, college or academic committee meetings, etc.

They are entitled because it is their money. They should have no apologies for that.

You say they are not smart? Let us wait and see whether FG will pay or not. After all the noise, they will pay that money. In any case, this 7 month (or whatever month) salary issue is just a distraction, there are more important issues - the main reason for the strike in the first place.

Yes, we will see how it all plays out.

But in the meantime, the austerity measures continues...

Next time, let me hear anything like strike from ASUU's mouth again.
Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by GENES11S: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2022
AsuuKiller:
I'm curious what next after if ASUU loses in the appeal court within the following week

A) The initial court order from the industrial court stands

B) They proceed to the Supreme court

C) More appeals would be filled and the whole process repeats itself

D) Your opinion ??

Wilson500:
When the appeal fails
We will know who is who
No be to come social media come rant

GeneralBuhari:

Yes, we will see how it all plays out.

But in the meantime, the austerity measures continues...

Next time, let me hear anything like strike from ASUU's mouth again.

ASUU said they won't go for supreme. They will obey the Court order and resume ...only to re-start the strike again.
The struggle continues until FG address their demands.
Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by HitRun(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Apart from that phrase, they went on to highlight all those things you said you have been doing and more, that it should all be stopped. Like i said it was item 5 on the memo

Hope you are not reading your memo from unverified social media? Here is the strike bulletin below. Read item 4.

Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by AsuuKiller: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
My prediction entered grin grin

So now what next

It's been over 24hrs of court order and Osadeke hasn't said anything

Wetin dey happen ?
Re: What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller by AsuuKiller: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
No ORDER OF EXECUTION

no PROCEEDING WITHOUT FIRST OBEYING INDUSTRIAL COURT

FG 2 : ASUU 0

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Private Universities In Nigeria That Do Not Require JAMB / More Than 50 Scholarships For University Students. Apply Now / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1