Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 (3291 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by schoolhelpng(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.
This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):
A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):
Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.
8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):
The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):
Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):
This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):
A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties.
All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):
In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

The Rest is Here
CLICK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by japhmanuel: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2016
the rest nko??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by RealJaneDoe: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Shey you've been to every university in NG and seen all their girls

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by schoolhelpng(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2016
See the rest
HERE
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by FrankLampard: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2016
No Yoruba university, apart from Unilag should be there.

Yoruba girls wowo for Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by YhungPablo(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
this op above needs check ups. which tribe fine pass western side ??

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by malton: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2016
If Unizik isn't first on the list, then, that list needs to be recompiled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Sirmuel1(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
La click, la die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by mikool007(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

ur obviously ignorant, i'v been to U.i(ibadan) and o.a.u ife, they both hv clean environ nd beautiful pple all round

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by schoolhelpng(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tribalism has cause so many damages to this country o...
Am Yoruba... and I know we are handsomely and beautifully made and that is the truth...

Let's see your arrangee if this one is incorrect...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by forreelinc(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

angry HOW DARE YOU?
1 omotola
2 Toolz
3 dj cuppy
4 tiwa savage
In fact kneel down there make I go find cane

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by FrankLampard: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
forreelinc:

angry HOW DARE YOU?
1 omotola
2 Toolz
3 dj cuppy
4 tiwa savage
In fact kneel down there make I go find cane

Lol is Tiwa Savage beautiful? With her opollo eye. I can give it to other celeb you listed sha, but not Tiwa. No no no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by TruthHurts1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

Shey dem worwor reach your mama?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by superfelix: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by oyetpel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

Mumu. Shey Universities wey dey Yorubalands are only attended by Yoruba girls?? You think Yorubas are like you that only accept only your tribe to federal universities in your territory??

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Toolz is not fine jare... She just get big as.s

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Duru009(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Uniben should top dat list joor........

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Despise dat this thread is dumb coz u havnt been in all d universties...but i still bliv d guy dat says yoruba gals are ugly..
Not all them shaa but over 80% are ugly.

But there are few yoruba gals who are EXTREEMLY sexy... like d one i banged last week from unilag.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by ionsman: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have had the privilege of seeing Uniben and Uniport girls firsthand, so this isn't hearsay. Uniport girls no reach for where Uniben girls dey. I mean, at all at all.

So O. P I guess your brain is on recession too. Take heart.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by mioadufe(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
forreelinc:
angry HOW DARE YOU? 1 omotola 2 Toolz 3 dj cuppy 4 tiwa savage In fact kneel down there make I go find cane

please leave no 4 out of them
tiwa that ugly bitch
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by mioadufe(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
forreelinc:
angry HOW DARE YOU? 1 omotola 2 Toolz 3 dj cuppy 4 tiwa savage In fact kneel down there make I go find cane

tiwa that ugly bitch
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by forreelinc(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
mioadufe:

tiwa that ugly bitch
angry tiwa savage teebillz aka miss kele kele no fine? I go pretend as if say u no talk that sh!t
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Makana14(f): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
For whr?
Have u checked Unical? Them pretty die, marmi water join sef
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by seunlly(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funny u!!!
have u check Federal university sambisa grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Hoejhumhu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you want to make extra cash online, you may want to consider this. It is simple and legit. It pays but not without little effort and determination.
Simply Log on to http:///2dwdujO to get started.
Just read and understand the process.
IT PAYS NO DOUBT.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Hoejhumhu(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
shey na ibo wey dey hair for leg or for beard cum fyn abeggi if dem dey talk fyn girls make ibo no talk at all
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls ? Guess The #1 by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Op probably hasn't been to Unizik undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of First Class Graduate Who Now Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / 2022 Scholarships And Study Abroad Updates / Unijos Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.