Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Travelling To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Abuja (260 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Abuja by chypotenti(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good day Guys!!! I am about to travel to Abuja by road, please what's the security situation report at the moment??
Re: Travelling To Abuja by YourMrBoo: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Keep a little above a million very handy... E get why cheesy
Re: Travelling To Abuja by chypotenti(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Keep a little above a million very handy... E get why cheesy
why did you say that
Re: Travelling To Abuja by HarunaWest(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Except some hot spots in Edo and Kogi. Which aren't too rampant due to security presence, it's relatively safe. Me I dey road dey go Kano like this.
Re: Travelling To Abuja by chypotenti(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
HarunaWest:
Except some hot spots in Edo and Kogi. Which aren't too rampant due to security presence, it's relatively safe. Me I dey road dey go Kano like this.
ok! safe bro!!
Re: Travelling To Abuja by YourMrBoo: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
chypotenti:
why did you say that

Insecurity, Kidnapping and banditry.

Just fly that one na only airport agbero and immigration, ndlea you go face

(1) (Reply)

Queen Margeret University, Scotland / Can I Use Visa Card In Qatar / FG Approves Over N6bn For Maintenance Of Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.