Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party (27028 Views)

Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / AAC And NNPP Yet To Upload Candidates' Names 3 Days To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Alexiiydon: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Them no won talk true say them no get candidates na only ipob terrorists dey support labor party

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by damkin24(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

if you are a human being, a Nigerian either youth or adult and you are campaigning for either Tinubu or Atiku with your phone, data, time and energy wheather off-line or on any social media platforms for president without receiving an alert of at Least #100,000 Naira every month from those two slave master's, it means you are The most senseless ,fooolish, Useless, disgusting and mentally demented soul on this Earth,
Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.
Tell us how much you're receiving from Obi

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by LIGHTROOM: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Inec need to start adding value

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by tempest01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
They allowed APC to use them to sabotage the party.

LP should have sacked the chairman since.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Traplord09: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

if you are a human being, a Nigerian either youth or adult and you are campaigning for either Tinubu or Atiku with your phone, data, time and energy wheather off-line or on any social media platforms for president without receiving an alert of at Least #100,000 Naira every month from those two slave master's, it means you are The most senseless ,fooolish, Useless, disgusting and mentally demented soul on this Earth,
Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

If that looters drugstore tinuubff and atiku

What my vote. 20millon...

Am not Owo da people..
2000 or 10000

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Igboslayer: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Lagos state is not our target but Aso Rock.

Vote Wisely!
Why una dey shift the post…How you go win presidency without winning Lagos. You are super deluded walahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by quisera(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Labour party should just forget about any other election and concentrate on the presidential election.
Na only presidential election we take know them.
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by GeneralOjukwu: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu don dribble them finish. grin

Match is already 10-0....

Them still dey enter bus to go to Stadium.

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by LeoDeKing: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You should be telling your parents this, I am not responsible for your frustration and disappointment
Now, this is the meaning of brutality. grin

Anyway, na him carry himself come. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by FuckOsuPigs: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

And what's your business with my choice? This is the problem with you people. Is this how you convince electorates to vote for your candidate? How naïve can you be?!

So, whoever does not campaign for Obi, a serial liar and an ethnic jingoist, is all you mention above? That also tells me WHAT you are.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Tunji50: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You should be telling your parents this, I am not responsible for your frustration and disappointment
Guy,u are irresponsible adult
U should think about contributing to the betterment and development of the society and humanity not other way
Manage your energy and intelligent to live a life worth of following
When poor and corrupt practices are promoted
It's risky for such society
Put your energy and intelligent on high rate to live fulfilled life

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by drlateef: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

I don’t receive one kobo from anyone. I am more than convinced, with intelligent and intellectual prowess grant me by my maker, that Tinubu is far better than Peter Obi and he is the messiah NIGERIA needs now. Peter Obi has deceived and continue to deceive some people. I will never be among the deceived.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by HeavenVGate: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.
Shut up your mouth you foolish being! Ask yourself why you haven't see yet anyone defeat to Labour Party? OBI himself knew no miracle in the world can make him a president of Nigeria. No Magician in the world can make him win this coming election. Structure does matters ok. He should have stay in the PDP, stand his ground that it's the turn of the south so that he could win or loss to another southerner but instead, he left for Labour Party... What a joke!
So mind what you say in the public nexttime so that too many people won't get to know how foolish you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Traplord09: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Noise makers are confused that they don't know what to say abt the failiour of their party .yeye dey smell .... They will still come out to some one when they can't win 3 states in the coming election.

Worry in APC, PDP, ADC as party chairmen battle conflicts

Osun APC, PDP clash over alleged violence plot

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by rusher14: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

You are a goat.

Are you receiving payment from others when you promote them?

If we look into your history you likely campaigned for Atiku in 2019.

Were you being paid for doing so?

Was Atiku a saint then and suddenly a bad person today?

Mumu × 100.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Bovis(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yeye people have come without another lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Agpxxx(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI
Guy speak for urself.... must everybody vote Peter obi? Na who u lyk u go vote for so stop abusing people indirectly. Asif d peter obi knw u or e go dy send u 100k every month. Let's b guided..... All of dem dy cm 4 their selfish interest. So we are used to all d lies they all hv to say to us..... So nr b must say u like obi everybody must lyk m. Las las d obi go still decamp angry grin grin 4 Nigeria politics b lyk nollywood it can b predicted even d obi know say e nr go win angry grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Silencer9319: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
[/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i]
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Cantonese: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Nobody takes bunch of clowns serious.
Not even INEC , Medocrity at its peak.

Dear Good people of Nigeria, always know that excellence in obscurity is better than mediocrity in the spotlight.

Do not go for conformity that breeds mediocrity. Don’t let mediocre people talk you out of your believe or sway your minds by bullying you with lies , propaganda, religious sentiment, and colourful rally pictures without any significancy and electoral consequencies.

Always remember lions have little in common with sheeps. The ones that are blindly move about by a lying, falsling, fraudulent incompetent shepard especially.

Shalom.

Always talking rubbish.

Maybe you forgot quickly how APC lost in Rivers, Delta and Zamfara states in 2019.
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Saliswada: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good one
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Cantonese: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
rusher14:

You are a goat.

Are you receiving payment from others when you promote them?

If we look into your history you likely campaigned for Atiku in 2019.

Were you being paid for doing so?

Was Atiku a saint then and suddenly a bad person today?

Mumu × 100.

“Was Atiku a saint then and suddenly a bad person today?”

Atiku was not a saint in 2019, but he was a better option than Buhari. Unfortunately Buhari won and the rest became history with the level of misery in the land.

The young man simple agrees that there is a better option going forward for the country. He is saying that youths should wake up and not allow their destinies be further damaged by the old brigades. He was not insultive. He simply aired his opinion.
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Khaysee: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why will you tag people for making their choice why must you force your choice on others?

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily 4500only

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Bluntemperor: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
grin grin Labour Party is so unserious, forgot to submit their Governorship candidate to INEC heheheheheheh. Sit@home urchins are already labouring in vain.
These clowns wan win Lagos for PityOoobi. Crazy clowns are only noise makers. Lagos state no small for inside life ooo

ehhhhhhh!
Tell us, it's not true!
So,why all the on- line noise then!
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Emaxautos: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Are you looking to own a car like mercedez benz or camry at good prices? Message me on WhatsApp 08101826960 for more enquires
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Coolgent(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
donaldking100:

Vote wisely,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

You don't need to insult anybody but
Obi will not win in 2023.
Quote me after 2023 general election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by rusher14: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cantonese:

“Was Atiku a saint then and suddenly a bad person today?”

Atiku was not a saint in 2019, but he was a better option than Buhari. Unfortunately Buhari won and the rest became history with the level of misery in the land.

The young man simple agrees that there is a better option going forward for the country. He is saying that youths should wake up and not allow their destinies be further damaged by the old brigades. He was not insultive. He simply aired his opinion.

He was insulting.

Stating that someone supporting another candidate must surely be doing so out of pecuniary reasons is the height of insult.

Nigeria has more than 3 parties.

If you didn't vote Buhari, there were at least 20 other candidates on the ballot.

It is often a lack of conscience that makes one choose only from the 2/3 candidates if he doesn't find either appealing when there are indeed several others.

I do not hesitate to shoot HYPOCRITES down when they pretend to be what they are not.
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by Emaxautos: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
2009 Mercedes Benz c300 for sale at 5.5M naira. WhatsApp me on 08101828760
#cars

Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by kingyakos: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Nobody takes bunch of clowns serious.
Not even INEC , Medocrity at its peak.

Dear Good people of Nigeria, always know that excellence in obscurity is better than mediocrity in the spotlight.

Do not go for conformity that breeds mediocrity. Don’t let mediocre people talk you out of your believe or sway your minds by bullying you with lies , propaganda, religious sentiment, and colourful rally pictures without any significancy and electoral consequencies.

Always remember lions have little in common with sheeps. The ones that are blindly move about by a lying, falsling, fraudulent incompetent shepard especially.

Shalom.

So even your father, mother and the likes of Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Dele Farotimi are clown?...

I've never heard you for once campaigning for ur candidate rather ur duty is to rain insult on people who don't buy the idea of ur candidate or is that what u were paid for?...
Re: Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party by moneylatalks: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
INEC should sit up

Anyway

� *No more urgent 2k*

In this era of today.... Daily income is not negotiable.

Learn and earn money straight to your bank account daily with your smart phone.

To get started Send *daily income* to what app
������������
O 8o 21169 43 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Cross River / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / Ogba Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.