Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time (2649 Views)

Bbnaija Frodd Spotted Hanging Out Wit Top Nollywood Actors, Zubby Michael & Mike / Bbnaija Mercy Spotted Hanging Out Wit Alleged New Boyfriend, Singer Willie In UK / Bbnaija Host Ebuka Share An Adorable Picx As He Step Out Wit Wife #owambe Tinx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by BBNinja: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
His Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi - Ojaja II wears the sacred Aare crown to Oke Mogun the Olojo festival 2022 OKE MOGUN THE OONI OF IFE OJAJA II AROLE OODUA WALK THRU the community with the Aare Crowm namely in yoruba ADE AARE which only occure once in a Year as duely observed if this happened Every one in the community must set eyes on it and pray for what every the whis for Watch And Enjoy and dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-YhLe2TY8

2 Likes

Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by immortalcrown(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okay. Culture is culture. So, this is nice if he does not maltreat anybody in the crowd.

1 Like

Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
The yorubas don't play with culture and tradition. An ethnic group that treats the throne of the king with deference, and holds the king in a very high esteem..

4 Likes

Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by ketty007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Long live the king.
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by Chizzyjforce: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
To your tent oh Israel. Live and let live
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by RoyalBlu(f): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Not even a single punctuation mark.

OP be calming down in writing your intro...

1 Like

Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
RoyalBlu:

(-) dey na grin
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by RoyalBlu(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

(-) dey na grin

cheesy cheesy.

That hyphen sha nor follow.
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by robinso01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
The crown weigh 50kgs
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbish, scrap monarchy!
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by Redstubpen: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ok
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by irunoko(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pk
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by Kirkman: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
For the first time indeed. Uselless bloggers that don't know their history. Does the op have any idea how many crowns the kingdom of Ile Ife has in its possession?
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by GodsOwnMan: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is the ONLY religion I recognize. All those foreign/imported religions don't appeal to me at all. I have tried and found them to be too fake for my liking.

1 Like

Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by Baronthecelebri: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
RoyalBlu:

mumu
Re: His Majesty Ooni Of Ife Ojaja Ii Steps Out Wit A Sacred Crown For The First Time by RoyalBlu(f): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu

Bros wetin na?

I offend you? If I did unknowingly, nor vex.

I nor be mumu at all. I balance well.

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Gets International Record Deal ,moves Into Lekki Mansion / Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties / PHOTO Of The Day: Look Closely, That's A Birthday Cake And Not What You Think It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.