Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... (397 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by recieve(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
"Receive" is the correct word not my moniker, learn and stop disturbing my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by Snitch24(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
lamo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by phelonrays: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
lols grin

They must recieve sense buy force cheesy
Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by recieve(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
phelonrays:
lols grin

They must recieve sense buy force cheesy
so you nor still sabi spell?

1 Like

Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by recieve(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Sonnick Bro, I mentioned you here so that people will not see our conversation because this is a dead thread, please give me your whatsapp number so let's talk about the live rollover, I have some questions to ask you Bro, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by Sonnick(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
recieve:
Sonnick Bro, I mentioned you here so that people will not see our conversation because this is a dead thread, please give me your whatsapp number so let's talk about the live rollover, I have some questions to ask you Bro, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by recieve(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonnick:
Seen bro
Re: Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... by recieve(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Thank you very much sir rontolo
Alert received
Afa, how much he give you?

(1) (Reply)

Amid ASUU Strike, JAMB Rolls Out Fresh Guidelines Ahead Of 2023 UTME / ASUU Strike Update: We Are Yet To Call Off Strike – Osodeke / Can You Someone Help With This Physics Assignment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.