Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser (11930 Views)

El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by QuotaSystem: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations to Mallam Nasir @elrufai for his appointment as Kaduna State Coordinator, Senior Adviser on policy, strategy and enforcement

AND

Kudos to @hadizabalausman General Deputy Director for the Tinubu @officialABAT / Shettima @KashimSM Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/insidekaduna_/status/1573977974747156480?s=21

292 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by lhordspy: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jabgaban is surely the master of all strategist.
Nice move Asiwaju.

We only hear everday 'Obi is winning ' '3million march' 'massive crowd' .....

But we have never heard of any bigwig political person decamped to Labour party. Why?

These big politician have been in politics for long, we all know how smart, calculative those crooks are on political matters. If obi is winning or gaining momentum politically as we are forced to believe. Then we would have seen one or two big politician decamping to Labour party.

Or dont we have any big politician that want to be Senate president, Ministers, commissioners, SSG, and other political appointee under Labour party? Not even any one politician moved after calculating and predicting the pendulum will finally swing comes 2023.

It leaves much to wonder.

343 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Jflex07(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
K
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Urheadmaster(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu and helrufia are nothing but clout chasers undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by QuotaSystem: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gov. El-rufai’s political machinery in Kaduna is formidable and his incumbency factor will be of great benefit to Bola Tinubu.

345 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by WibusJaga: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022

All Political Bandits shall be chased out of Nigeria come 2023, Insha Allah. wink

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Wisetrue99: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elrufai has been reduced to spokesman grin grin for Tinubu grin grin no levels

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Abdul05: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin Good

275 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Foreseer: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gathering of thiefs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by LordIsaac(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ministerial position loading... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Bobloco: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
El Rufai, senior strategy adviser to the Emilokan drug lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Foreseer: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Gov. El-rufai’s political machinery in Kaduna is undeniable and his incumbency factor will be of great benefit to Bola Tinubu.

You are not in tune with reality, probably because your thinking strength has adulterated with Agbado.

2023 presidential election is between Nigerian youths and the old order.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Betanaija42moro: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
APC planning on how to retain power, when is obvious they have nothing to offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nonesense. Both of them will fail. Bamayi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Great2017: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
The same corrupt Nigerians that have impoverished the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Nyamuri: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Zaria, where El-Rufai comes from, is where Datti wants to get votes! grin cheesy
QuotaSystem:
Gov. El-rufai’s political machinery in Kaduna is undeniable and his incumbency factor will be of great benefit to Bola Tinubu.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Nyamuri: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
And you most be intoxicated from cownu and Pandora expired urine to think you are the only youths
Foreseer:
You are not in tune with reality, probably because your thinking strength has adulterated with Agbado.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by yamunla(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:

igbo youths you mean!

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by toneroforever(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
QuotaSystem:

How u guys analyse political developments is funny sometimes.
The dynamics of the 2023 elections is quite different from those of the previous ones.
Due to BVAS introduction in the coming elections,rigging, ballot box snatching, as well as some of the malpractices that characterized previous elections will be greatly reduced. That's just one of the reasons that spurred people's interest to participate in the 2023 elections.
Again due to Buhari's & APC's woeful performance, Nigerians are eager to vote them out.
Tinubu is complicit in the sufferings his party inflicted on Nigerians after all he is their "national leader" & always takes credit for making Buhari president twice,in 2015 & 2019,so he should also take responsibility for his role in his party's destruction of Nigeria.
We can't reward failure by voting for the same characters that r responsible for our predicaments.
For those trying to sell Tinubu based on his time as Lagos governor,we have already seen his motivation for running for presidency, it's just to fulfill a lifelong ambition at the expense of rescuing Nigeria from the depths they plunged it into. Unfortunately,we can't afford to waste ur national life just to massage Tinubu's ego.
Taking back our country is a serious business and it has nothing in common with Emilokan's philosophy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nyamuri:
And you most be intoxicated from cownu and Pandora expired urine to think you are the only youths
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Grace0122: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by jerrykc22(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Franzinni: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't like Nasir but he is a necessary evil.

My hope is for a stable country even if it can go back to how it was when we still had good luck.

Peter and or atiku can't pull it off. Track record speaks for itself. That is why they are mostly supported by those who politically naive or those who desire to exploit thier gullibility.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Baba9910: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Yoooo

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by cardoctor(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmmmm ok
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by dante0147: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
O ma lu le
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Bawsse(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
They shall all fail.... Waste of scarce resources, that should be used to alleviate poverty all over Nigeria....

LAGOS ARE YOU READY TO SHOW THIS BIRCHIS HOW'S IT'S DONE ON THE 1ST OF OCTOBER, LET'S GO THERE!
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by thegunboyrich(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Smh! I don't know why I am smiling grin..
I don't hate Bat either smiley

Anyways, I build up financial Giant's. Do well to check my signature. You might be interested.
Thank me later...
Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by charlesedu777: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Hii

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by SenatePresdo(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
There would be no much Difference between Tinubu and Buhari's Tenure.

Same set of politicians.
Same structure.
Same Business as usual.

They are working for their pockets.

I wonder how a common man, who has no direct affiliation with APC will be supporting them.

If Tinubu wins, he will reward all these crooked politicians at the detriment of the masses.

If Peter Obi wins, he will reward the masses at the detriment of business as usual politicians, simply because he doesn't have much political structure of corrupt politicians.

Nigerians should be wise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
BAT needs to be studied in the uni.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forces Pushing For Candidates Ahead Of Buhari’s Cabinet Expansion / Labour Party Disowns PDP, R-APC Coalition / Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.