Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust (1576 Views)

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / Impeach Buhari To Avoid Another Coup D'etat Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by AmehTsaev: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha look at this nyanmiri claiming north central. Cowards why are you hiding your Igboness. Just like some of you go about creating fake Facebook with Northern names claiming northerners supporting Obi.
You are Igbo from your write up and tone you are full nyamiri.
You claim you are strong but you cry and complain of marginalization. why are you people complaining everyday north this north that. North is marginalizing you. You can't get presidency and you are one of the 3 biggest tribes in Nigeriagrin grin

Almajiri bastard do you want me to provide you with evidence that I'm from the Middle Belt so you can shut your leprous looking self up? I support and love the Igbos because I married from there and I love the people and culture, I also schooled in Enugu you brainless savage.

And sections of Igbos might cry of marginalization, but they are the same people still buying up your lands and turning you subhumans into their Mai guards and shoe shiners, una don enjoy presidency all these years yet you are first from behind in every indices table in Nigeria, in academic index no Northern state is in the top 5, human development indices na una carry last, sustainability index you parasites are bottom to last, poverty index una carry first position...I could go on and on, what benefits do you animals even bring to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Owontime: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2022
LESSON OF THE DAY- NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH AN IPOB NAME WITH POWER.
DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE, I REPEAT,DO NOT VOTE FOR PETER OBI THE IPOB CANDIDATE.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Haywhy3579: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2022
zaki2:
I have never seen a people so neck deep into tribalsmim as these guys from the west, supporting a particular candidate.
The same script played out pre 2015. Nigerians latched on it, Igbo hate, and ended up with a dead beat president. Now,
it's he same script all over again. As if Igbos are the only Nigerians. The only way to sell your candidate is to incite hate on Igbos.
What brand of devil is controlling these folks bikonu shocked
Yes this is true because ur tribe is always supporting a losing candidates. Anytime Nigerians faces a winning candidate, u always turn ur back on them and after election, u start crying marginalization, non inclusive government. We are warning u this time around but u will not listen until u started wailing and crying again
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by zaki2: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Yes this is true because ur tribe is always supporting a losing candidates. Anytime Nigerians faces a winning candidate, u always turn ur back on them and after election, u start crying marginalization, non inclusive government. We are warning u this time around but u will not listen until u started wailing and crying again
Carry these your nonsese response get out of my face! Are you saying there are no Igbos supporting Tinbuu or what? This is fuccking democracy Mr. man. Obi has supporters across ethnic divides, why narrow it to Igbos? Wetin dey worrry una self? Obi is not running with any of the major political parties, yet una keep attacking Igbos day in and day out, as if na juju them do una. God forbid!
Vote your candidate and leave Igbos. This is fuccking democracy, you this dumb cone head. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Almajiri bastard do you want me to provide you with evidence that I'm from the Middle Belt so you can shut your leprous looking self up? I support and love the Igbos because I married from there and I love the people and culture, I also schooled in Enugu you brainless savage.

And sections of Igbos might cry of marginalization, but they are the same people still buying up your lands and turning you subhumans into their Mai guards and shoe shiners, una don enjoy presidency all these years yet you are first from behind in every indices table in Nigeria, in academic index no Northern state is in the top 5, human development indices na una carry last, sustainability index you parasites are bottom to last, poverty index una carry first position...I could go on and on, what benefits do you animals even bring to Nigeria?
Mr man you are a chinedu ,why are your cousins Ibibio , calabar people, Ijaw , AkwaIbom,Yoruba people, Edo people ,Delta and others don't want to be with you.
Northern states are in top 5 but north rule and decides for you. You can only cry of marginalization, Igbo presidency , its Igbos turn, this, that. Thats all you will be crying for you can't get it, you can only rule yourselves in your Biafra.
Next president inshaallah will be Atiku.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by orion7: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes it happened yesterday but lesson was learnt that nyamiri can not be trusted. Tafewa Belwa ,Sardauna, Maimalami and other northerner leaders trusted them but look at the result. They were all killed by nyamiri. Yeah lesson is learnt but the take away is that we can't trust nyamiri people.
Yeap good for those bastards.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2022
orion7:
Yeap good for those bastards.
But you collect grin after that the north responded within 6 months and took over military till today. You go and ask Ojukwu and his people to tell you, or that professor UJu woman. Oh i forgot It was Queen Elizabeth that caused it grin grin
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by AlexBells(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr Man nyamiri people have been crying of marginalization. You are still crying and agitating to get Biafra, your leader and savior Nnamdi Kanu has been locked up by President Buhari. You say it's the turn of Nyammiri this time to rule Nigeria, PDP gave it to Atiku fulani, APC gave it to Tinubu Yoruba. The reason nobody trust you is due to your dubiousness.
You are one of the 3 biggest tribes how come it's hard for you to produce presidency? Igala, Ibibio and others you mentioned are minorities. Everyday in the news you people complain and cry of northerners dominating. Why are you trying to deny it ? Why ?
I think you think every Igbo is crying for Biafra lol, why not at least check out my posts on nairaland, I don't quite believe in Biafra, I believe that the Igbo nation is the most powerful and richest nation in Nigeria.

I even wished if the three majority tribe can be designated VETO and stripped the power to be president. We already have 7 state capitals several senators thats a whole much, we don't pay much tax given that our land is homogenous yet we benefit from federal revenue that's the beauty of the presidential system who really cares who becomes president, core Igbo man care the least about that.

We thrive as a business people, our land is the least impacted by foreign terrorists, unknown gunmen are localised they have a slight of sympathy for the locals, why do you think the terrorists who bombed a church in Owo would do such mass bombing becuase they feel nothing for the people.

I'm a Zikist, I'm more interested in the system of government than who is governing yet fulani is not the governor of Anambra state, our land is governed by us, every month we receive monthly allocation from central pursue, to build airports and many more while keeping our own money and taxing our people very less yet benefitting from infrastructure in other places.

I will be disturbed when an outsider becomes a local government Chairman in any Igbo state, even states as shared as Rivers have been ruled by Igboid groups for ages, 2023 likely an Opobo man would be governor lol, Delta is no go area, the capital (Asaba) is also Igboland. We have a long term plan please whoever rules Nigeria is secondary so far as our monthly allocation keeps coming and the FG don't tax our people much we good.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
AlexBells:

I think you think every Igbo is crying for Biafra lol, why not at least check out my posts on nairaland, I don't quite believe in Biafra, I believe that the Igbo nation is the most powerful and richest nation in Nigeria.

I even wished if the three majority tribe can be designated VETO and stripped the power to be president. We already have 7 state capitals several senators thats a whole much, we don't pay much tax given that our land is homogenous yet we benefit from federal revenue that's the beauty of the presidential system who really cares who becomes president, core Igbo man care the least about that.

We thrive as a business people, our land is the least impacted by foreign terrorists, unknown gunmen are localised they have a slight of sympathy for the locals, why do you think the terrorists who bombed a church in Owo would do such mass bombing becuase they feel nothing for the people.

I'm a Zikist, I'm more interested in the system of government than who is governing yet fulani is not the governor of Anambra state, our land is governed by us, every month we receive monthly allocation from central pursue, to build airports and many more while keeping our own money and taxing our people very less yet benefitting from infrastructure in other places.

I will be disturbed when an outsider becomes a local government Chairman in any Igbo state, even states as shared as Rivers have been ruled by Igboid groups for ages, 2023 likely an Opobo man would be governor lol, Delta is no go area, the capital (Asaba) is also Igboland. We have a long term plan please whoever rules Nigeria is secondary so far as our monthly allocation keeps coming and the FG don't tax our people much we good.
Mr man majority of Igbos want Biafra, the reason why is because we the north didn't allow them to rule or dominate. We are you medicine, most of you are frustrated that's why you are crying to get Biafra. You claim You don't want Biafra ,how about sit at home being given by Ipob Esn Unknown gunmen terrorists that had been recording full compliance? That shows you want Biafra but you can't get because we won't give it to you until anytime we feel.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by AlexBells(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man majority of Igbos want Biafra, the reason why is because we the north didn't allow them to rule or dominate. We are you medicine, most of you are frustrated that's why you are crying to get Biafra. You claim You don't want Biafra ,how about sit at home being given by Ipob Esn Unknown gunmen terrorists that had been recording full compliance? That shows you want Biafra but you can't get because we won't give it to you until anytime we feel.
You are listening to too much IPOB press release, I like IPOB too much even though I don't believe in Biafra that much and I doubt 50% of IPOB just don't want a better country, when would you see the impact of the reverse psychology lol. Northerner lol.

IPOB wants Nigeria to divide, IPOB now represents the rest of the Igbos lol, majority of IPOB members are outside Nigeria in the embassy, they use Nigerian passport and if you ask them their country they would proudly say Nigeria, Simon Ekpa have won more medal for Nigeria than all your generations.

What I can boldly tell you is that if the Igbo Nation is going to war tomorrow, we are likely going to fight as Biafrans but that does not imply an average Igbo would chose Biafra over a working Nigeria. Igbos want solution, Ojukwu declared Biafra out of trauma, Igbos was being killed in the North, then Aguiyi Ironsi's death and Gowon declaring himself head of state and then moving to break the regions.

You know Ojukwu was traumatised however it all in the past now and the unitary system favours the Igbo more not in resources but in security of lives and properties. States are much weaker now, since the current unitary system when have you heard much of the programs where Igbos were being killed enmass as far back as 1945 and 55 it is becuase so much power have been taken from the regions and hey let me not educate you on the terrible side of the parliament government so the Igbo man is damn good with current Nigerian arrangements it only a matter of time.

Our objectives is well protected, it is just a rough moment but it won't last any much longer, the storm has come and gone the Igbo man is good in the federal Republic of Nigeria, before you traditional monarchy understands how things run in a presidential system we traditional Republicans would already be way ahead, you think it by generating hug IGR for the FG, generate and we share it lol, AlaIgbo shall continue to generate the least to the center while keeping our states from borrowing lol check the stats abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by orion7: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

But you collect wotowoto grin after that the north responded within 6 months and took over military till today. You go and ask Ojukwu and his people to tell you, or that professor UJu woman. Oh i forgot It was Queen Elizabeth that caused it grin grin
and yet you re not even better than the igbos. They re everywhere. They dominated thier regions and even yours. Bloody black ape

You re here spewing tribalism. Step out of Nigeria and see if anyone gives a shit about your ethnicity. Stupid Black chimp
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
orion7:
and yet you re not even better than the igbos. They re everywhere. They dominated thier regions and even yours. Bloody black ape

You re here spewing tribalism. Step out of Nigeria and see if anyone gives a shit about your ethnicity. Stupid Black chimp
Are you for real
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by orion7: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man nyamiri can not rule us. It is when you can get your person to rule a country that you know who is superior or not. Nyamiri can't do that therefore there are inferior. We can only let you do business make money and other things but where it matters to rule and be our leader no way.
lol. Someone will soon slaughter all you guys. You think people scared of Fulani herdsmen ? Lol.

I don’t know if you re a northerner all not. If you are. I will tell you this. I consider you lesser people.
You have useless leaders and your people are poor and not educated. That’s y they re flicking integer lorrys past the Niger and Benue.

I can’t engage you because if we where together doing anything. I as a person will know my stuff better. Because you and your fellow illiterates re only good at killing and making bombs

Jonathan so far was the only one that remotely gave a Bleep abt you people. I hope you watched ganduje’s video of him stealing dollars with his dull dirty unwashed face. I see you all like that. Now bye

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Lionstep: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

You nyamiri are the biggest bigots, you started it and we giving to you wotowoto grin.

How I wish you idiats know the meaning of wotowoto , take a look at zoo republic today and tell yourself who suffers the most.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Lionstep:

How I wish you idiats know the meaning of wotowoto , take a look at zoo republic today and tell yourself who suffers the most.
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2022
orion7:
lol. Someone will soon slaughter all you guys. You think people scared of Fulani herdsmen ? Lol.

I don’t know if you re a northerner all not. If you are. I will tell you this. I consider you lesser people.
You have useless leaders and your people are poor and not educated. That’s y they re flicking integer lorrys past the Niger and Benue.

I can’t engage you because if we where together doing anything. I as a person will know my stuff better. Because you and your fellow illiterates re only good at killing and making bombs

Jonathan so far was the only one that remotely gave a Bleep abt you people. I hope you watched ganduje’s video of him stealing dollars with his dull dirty unwashed face. I see you all like that. Now bye
But if you check Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists are killing and slaughtering people ,cutting their heads off and imposing sit at home punishment grin. We like what Ipob unknown terrorists are doing in your territory. Haha
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by orion7: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Naajjii:

But if you check Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists are killing and slaughtering people ,cutting their heads off and imposing sit at home punishment grin. We like what Ipob unknown terrorists are doing in your territory. Haha
people there re probably waiting to pounce on Ipoh

Unlike your Muslim terrorist population.

Terrorists
Re: Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust by Naajjii: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
orion7:
people there re probably waiting to pounce on Ipoh

Unlike your Muslim terrorist population.

Terrorists
Okay Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Refuses To Share Tinubu's Pictures In Jigawa As He Sleeps Again / 'Zamfara Is Not For APC' - Saleeem Reacts To Scanty Crowd At Tinubu’s Rally / If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.