Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. (21945 Views)

Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / Shegzz Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / Dotun Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by GGirll: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Aremwayne:
it’s taught not thought ma’am

Thanks dear, it's was a typo error.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by Kolisky(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the thing dey very very dry jare, sotey Ebuka too come dey dress like a masquerade for the show

People mad for this country grin grin

When I saw the dress too, I was like wetin be this....
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by BABANGBALI: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
asatemple:
I dodge you in Jesus name. Do I know you from anywhere?����
person wey dey share latrine with 59 other people in a face me I face you house no fit know person like me wey dey live for banana island now. We no dey the same class.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by zed7: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
GGirll:

You haven't experienced typographical error?
Typo means wrong spelling. You obviously don't know what words to use in a sentence.
Homophones aren't typographical errors. What you made was a grammatical error. In a sane society you shouldn't be allowed to teach anyone, not even pre schoolers.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by GGirll: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
zed7:

Typo means wrong spelling. You obviously don't know what words to use in a sentence.
Homophones aren't typographical errors. What you made was a grammatical error. In a sane society you shouldn't be allowed to teach anyone, not even pre schoolers.

You are a bitter soul and I'm sure I've explained myself and don't owe you any form of explanation. Get your judgemental self out my mention, you very bitter n I regret even answering you in d first instance.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by zed7: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
GGirll:

You are a bitter soul and I'm sure I've explained myself and don't owe you any form of explanation. Get your judgemental self out my mention, you very bitter n I regret even answering you in d first instance.
No one is bitter, it's unfortunate when unintelligent people are quick to judge. You castigated the young man, forgetting that you are not a smart person.

It's you who is actually the bitter soul.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by GGirll: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
zed7:

No one is bitter, it's unfortunate when unintelligent people are quick to judge. You castigated the young man, forgetting that you are not a smart person.

It's you who is actually the bitter soul.

Imagine a person that claimed to be smart? You disgust me.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by zed7: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
GGirll:

Imagine a person that claimed to be smart? You disgust me.
You are worse than slime. If you had any shame you would have accepted your 'L' quietly instead of making a fool of yourself.
BTW I never claimed to be smart, it's you who cannot justify your teaching certificate.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by GGirll: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2022
zed7:

You are worse than slime. If you had any shame you would have accepted your 'L' quietly instead of making a fool of yourself.
BTW I never claimed to be smart, it's you who cannot justify your teaching certificate.

You think I'm a teacher by profession. I'm sorry for people like you. I made a mistake which you can't claim you never made and I explained myself only for you to come here n make fool of yourself. Mr Grammer pls look elsewhere and leave my mention, your type are shameless and always eager to find faults and condemn others while yours smells to the high heavens pls mention me all you can, I don't respond to goons like you. My final response to you.
Re: Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. by zed7: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
GGirll:

You think I'm a teacher by profession. I'm sorry for people like you. I made a mistake which you can't claim you never made and I explained myself only for you to come here n make fool of yourself. Mr Grammer pls look elsewhere and leave my mention, your type are shameless and always eager to find faults and condemn others while yours smells to the high heavens pls mention me all you can, I don't respond to goons like you. My final response to you.
Just putting you in your place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.