Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nemanja Matic Sympathies With Harry Maguire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nemanja Matic Sympathies With Harry Maguire (198 Views)

Nemanja Matic Signs New Contract With Man Utd Until June 2023 / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Whoever Sanctioned The Sale Of Nemanja Matic To Man Utd Should Be Thrown Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nemanja Matic Sympathies With Harry Maguire by NaijaBookings: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nemanja Matic: "What people are doing to him [Maguire], it is a disaster. Everything has to have limits and some of these people writing on social media, they don’t have their own lives so they just have to write bad things about someone else."

Nemanja Matic: "I have respect for what he [Roy Keane] has done but he needs to understand that football has changed. If I played for Chelsea, I cannot say I hate them. I cannot be angry when I’m talking to the press after the game."

Nemanja Matic: "The way he [Roy Keane] behaved on pitch, 70% of it is a red card today. You cannot throw a punch when all the cameras in the world are there. The real hero is when you go out on the street and say something, but he was always very nice with me."

Matic: "So what he says in public, to be honest, I don’t really care. I know what I’ve done in my career and I’m very happy." [Times Sport]

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Game> 1.84 Odd / My Social App Like Facebook For Sale (manage Without Coding) / UEFA Champions League Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.