Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Is Imojo Moni Legit And Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Imojo Moni Legit And Real? (401 Views)

Latest!!! How To Get N30,000 FREE!!! From Palmpay Awoof Moni Giveaway / Trader Moni Activation Takes Place In Plateau, Yobe And Bayelsa / Skye Bank Helps Lulu Briggs Family/moni Pulo Launder $800 Million To Jp Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Imojo Moni Legit And Real? by deijonah2: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Having crossed Examined and Tested imojo moni, I can gladly say that imojo moni is a real and legit platform for anyone who intends to monitize his or her WhatsApp as they pay you for posting their sponsored Adverts on your WhatsApp status.
That's not all. Imojo moni I'd equipped with many channels with you can use to make more money. Like playing what they call imojo game, inviting people. As a matter of fact there pay you for each people that click your link.

Coins:
The only thing about imojo moni is that there are lots of Adverts on thier site. However this is how they make their money to be able to pay you so all you just have to do is ignore the Adverts except you are interested in any of the Adverts which is why its there in the first place anywhere.

If you wish to join imojo moni follow this link http://imojo.com.ng/ref/bless

(1) (Reply)

Gutyhtrfyder Hdhdgsf / Remodeling Contractor Washington / Prodentim: My Experience And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.