Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky (982 Views)

Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Hadejia HRH Dr Adamu Abubakar (Photos) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by FORHII: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
The youth are running for president through Peter Obi...That's the movement

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Olaoluwa112(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Our mumu never do.
FORHII:
The youth are running for president through Peter Obi...That's the movement
Our mumu never do.

Someone actually believes a politician, you need serious deliverance.

You think you can control him if he becomes the president ba? I'm sure those who died due to 13 months strike were the ones who caused their own death.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Betanaija42moro: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Many Nigerians are part of the movement.

A movement to rescue Nigeria from old corrupt politicians holding the country to ransom.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by TinubuThief: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin
We told them but they refused to listen
I am from Kaduna state sabon Tasha but me , my friends, my church members and everybody around me are fully obedient.

We have tried PDP but they failed
We have tried APC and their own sef worse by PDP rule

We now decided to change the change. And God willing, we the masses are going to win this one

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by RobsonsTARz: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2022
If Obi gets just one vote in the 2023 elections, then that' s my vote

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by fourboys: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi my man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by toneroforever(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2022
fourboys:
Obi my man

The movement gives me joy. Thank God I witnessed such in my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by kingsways: 2:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria needs a president who has common sense. Someone who will not just borrow stewpidly on our behalf. This is the reason I'm supporting Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by greatiyk4u(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2022
If you are not part of the MOVEMENT can you tel us why with just one reasonable and convincing reason?
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Salewa97: 2:34am On Sep 26, 2022
One of the greatest liars of all time, Peter Obi lies effortlessly
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Salewa97: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2022
As a result of Peter Obi dividing the Party by taking away the SE voting bloc, Wike, Makinde and others in the southern part of Nigeria are doing everything to break up whatever remains of the PDP into two
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:09am On Sep 26, 2022
5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

Confusion, #5 you say you’re not following a person then in #6 you say you’re following a person.
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Kokoy2022: 4:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Their tribalism,ethnicity and religious bigotory they banked on to demarket Obi is not working any longer,so now they have resorted to blackmail with lies. What lies is greater than Bwari and who ever that supported him and what he represent? Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Antyislam: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Even some Yoruba Muslims are members of the movement
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by lonecatt(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2022
e go clear them for eye, especially those asking why are people not decamping to labour party.
It is not about being party member , as most party members think more about the winning of their party but right now we are taking about Nigeria winning. winning against killers and evil men

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Salewa97: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate since he doesn't have an original.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Cantonese: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Confusion, #5 you say you’re not following a person then in #6 you say you’re following a person.

No confusion whatsoever. Movements have reasons and reasons are driven by people. Understand it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by PeterObi4LP: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Excelloque:
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

Well spoken. Henceforth, all OBIdient Movement should copy and paste this write-up in every social media let the world see.
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by Electrons: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2022
The obidient movement is simply the movement of the people towards freedom.
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu Aky by FORHII: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Our mumu never do. Our mumu never do.

Someone actually believes a politician, you need serious deliverance.

You think you can control him if he becomes the president ba? I'm sure those who died due to 13 months strike were the ones who caused their own death.
Some people believe politicians but I don't. I believe in Peter Obi not because he's a politician but because of his personality, his integrity and ideology.....I am not supporting him to control him when he becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, I know he will do better for the majority of Nigeria people.

(1) (Reply)

2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo / / It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.