Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea (331 Views)

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) / Canada PR- Each & Everything About Canada Permanent Residence Visa / Canada Permanent Resident(no Agency Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Does any of the below apply to you?
You really want to relocate to Canada as a permanenet resident with your ENTIRE family (this thought keeps you up at night)

You desperately want to take your children out of a failing economy to somewhere where they can have a good shot at greatness?

You would like to submit an application that cannot be refused!

You're not willing to spend thousands of dollars for a representative and you want to Do It Yourself (DIY)....

.... But you need a comprehensive yet affordable 'kick ass' guide on how to prepare your application from someone who knows what they are talking about

You would like to process and conclude this relocation as soon as possible

You want to know how to increase the chances of getting your permamnet residence

You want to know the common mistakes and how to avoid them!

You want to start working in Canada as soon as possible

You want you and your family to have ALL the amazing benefits of a Canada Permanent Resident

And so much much more!
Indicate if interested
Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
CashMini:
You really want to relocate to Canada as a permanenet resident with your ENTIRE family (this thought keeps you up at night)

You desperately want to take your children out of a failing economy to somewhere where they can have a good shot at greatness?

You're not willing to spend thousands of dollars for a representative and you want to Do It Yourself (DIY)....

.... But you need a comprehensive yet affordable 'kick ass' guide on how to prepare your application from someone who knows what they are talking about

You want to know how to increase the chances of getting your permamnet residence

You want you and your family to have ALL the amazing benefits of a Canada Permanent Resident

And so much much more!
Indicate if interested
Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by Talktalk2022: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Are you in Canada already ?

Nice dp by the way grin

CashMini:

And so much much more!
Indicate if interested

1 Like

Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massage me+2348142337583
Talktalk2022:
Are you in Canada already ?

Nice dp by the way grin

Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by Talktalk2022: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
No . Post details here
CashMini:
Massage me+2348142337583

1 Like

Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Talktalk2022:
No . Post details here
You just keep misbehaving and don't mind your business we are scarmers because you allowed your self to be fooled as a fool you are
People keep getting scammed because the don't follow the step given
You want to watch videos and make money on a platform that is free and you are expecting to take profit of a huge amount how the money came about you don't know and when you don't have access to the money at last you say you have been scarmmed��� I market digital products as an affiliate marketer when I make sales i get money myself if I don't sale I know it there is no money coming stop being fooled dear learn any skill people are making money online through Amazon kdp, graphics Design, freelancing many more you just have to take time and study all these things and become perfect in it
*Don't come to drop rubbish reply on my post am sure you are going to detast me.....
Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by Talktalk2022: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hi scammer , please post details here

Canada burger grin

CashMini:

You just keep misbehaving and don't mind your business we are scarmers because you allowed your self to be fooled as a fool you are
People keep getting scammed because the don't follow the step given
You want to watch videos and make money on a platform that is free and you are expecting to take profit of a huge amount how the money came about you don't know and when you don't have access to the money at last you say you have been scarmmed��� I market digital products as an affiliate marketer when I make sales i get money myself if I don't sale I know it there is no money coming stop being fooled dear learn any skill people are making money online through Amazon kdp, graphics Design, freelancing many more you just have to take time and study all these things and become perfect in it
*Don't come to drop rubbish reply on my post am sure you are going to detast me.....

1 Like

Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
CashMini:

And so much much more!
Indicate if interested
Re: Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea by CashMini(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=CashMini post=117154453][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Forex Trading?! / Abuja Real Estate Firm, Big Homes Unveils 'mejor Casa' Housing Project / What Can The WTO Do To Ensure Food Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.