Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) (2471 Views)

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Bvlgari: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Nigerian army have a "friendly chat" with a madman seen with bundles of naira and a phone at a checkpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQvBtyB0UXM

3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by bid4rich(m): 3:04am On Sep 26, 2022
The soldier should just collect his wig first. As a matter of fact, who is madman calling with a phone?

2023 is around te corner. I smell something!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by otipoju(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2022
bid4rich:
The soldier should just collect his wig first. As a matter of fact, who is madman calling with a phone?

Cover your nose!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by LivingTribunal: 4:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Make bad guys for the area no go rob that mad man as dem done expose him savings and collect the matchet him dey carry protect himself grin
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Kingpin1000: 4:58am On Sep 26, 2022
It is possible the man is a genuine madman, there is this madman in my area that gives draws to people who play pool but at a fee. He also discard waste bins and get paid. There was this day he came to me, to beg 300 naira, I was with 500 so I told him I don't have change, He said I should give hime the 500 he will bring back my change. I wanted to see if he will be honest enough to bring back my change, but the mad man never came back. He even started avoiding the area entirely because of my change, I met him one day and asked him about my change, He stood for a while looking at me only to tell me that He spent all the money but will pay me back when they pay him. Funny thing was that I was speaking pidgin while madman was speaking English.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2022
E get one madman wey I dey see hanging around pwd,near area f Ikeja everytime I dey come from work for night.This is around 8pm.E go dey beg me and other pedestrians money.E dey use sign language like say he no dey talk.
I go help my madam boss deliver cake to her church for Lekki,I come see the same madman.I surprise how this madman take enter bus from Ikeja to Lekki.Himself look me.I know say him shock too.
After sometime I come here say them arrest some men wey kidnapped a Lagos state sweeper and dragged her inside gutter with slab for PWD bustop around 5am.
I surprise say this madman dey among the kidnappers.
When people open the slabs them discover mobile phones, primary school children clothes and shoes with plenty clothes inside the drainage channels from ladipo bustop down to PWD.
This so called madman has been kidnapping school children and selling them to money ritualists in Lekki.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/20/breaking-kidnappers-den-uncovered-at-shogunle-oshodi-6-suspects-arrested/

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by princeade86(m): 5:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by mytime24(f): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Mayb na informant forming madman
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Baronthecelebri: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Hahhahahahha grin
Kingpin1000:
It is possible the man is a genuine madman, there is this madman in my area that gives draws to people who play pool but at a fee. He also discard waste bins and get paid. There was this day he came to me, to beg 300 naira, I was with 500 so I told him I don't have change, He said I should give hime the 500 he will bring back my change. I wanted to see if he will be honest enough to bring back my change, but the mad man never came back. He even started avoiding the area entirely because of my change, I met him one day and asked him about my change, He stood for a while looking at me only to tell me that He spent all the money but will pay me back when they pay him. Funny thing was that I was speaking pidgin while madman was speaking English.
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2022
These soldiers are jokes, so unprofessional embarassed
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Professional madman
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
E get one madman wey I dey see hanging around pwd,near area f Ikeja everytime I dey come from work for night.This is around 8pm.E go dey beg me and other pedestrians money.E dey use sign language like say he no dey talk.
I go help my madam boss deliver cake to her church for Lekki,I come see the same madman.I surprise how this madman take enter bus from Ikeja to Lekki.Himself look me.I know say him shock too.
After sometime I come here say them arrest some men wey kidnapped a Lagos state sweeper and dragged her inside gutter with slab for PWD bustop around 5am.
I surprise say this madman dey among the kidnappers.
When people open the slabs them discover mobile phones, primary school children clothes and shoes with plenty clothes inside the drainage channels from ladipo bustop down to PWD.
This so called madman has been kidnapping school children and selling them to money ritualists in Lekki.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/20/breaking-kidnappers-den-uncovered-at-shogunle-oshodi-6-suspects-arrested/

There was once a "madman" in my area some time ago. He used to cook in his corner, read newspapers, used mobile phones etc. I wasn't even noticing him until a friend called my attention to him. I called my friend at the DSS to report the case. Three days later the "madman" was gone. I didn't even remember to ask my friend what happened. Probably they monitored him and arrested him, or he was their agent that went undercover, who was withdrawn when it seemed his cover had been blown.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Myzubby(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm.

Drug peddlers
Informants
Kidnappers

Some madness na business.
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by HarlequinLekex: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
The soldiers wan collect the money nothing else,if they didn't see him with money they will neva move close to him

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Redstubpen: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy

Rastafarian Bomboclat....puff puff pass....Haille Selassie...Brother man.... tongue
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by irunoko(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingpin1000:
he's clearly not a mad man.he is an informat to criminals.all the emptying of wastes he does in neighbourhood is to know where each family lives what time they go out and come in that's why you see in some communities you don't see mad men whether fake or original,they drive then out with Better beating.

I was listening to a Radio program one day but I can't remember the name of the Radio station and a security personnel was invited and he said another tactics criminals use is to disguise as mad men/women and be walking around , observing when Mr A goes out and when Mrs b comes in, whether they have money,the type of cars they drive and they have networks in other communities so when they are coming to your neighbourhood to form needy Victim, don't get carried away because sympathy is usually a tool they use to weaken the defences of others and then invite criminals into their homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Franzinni: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2022
That man is up to no good ... He is not mad, he is it's just conducive to his plan.

It is written all over his body language.

But the soldiers were to hung on getting likes online. If I was there I would have interogated the man properly.
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
That man is up to no good ... He is not mad, he is it's just conducive to his plan.

It is written all over his body language.

But the soldiers were to hung on getting likes online. If I was there I would have interogated the man properly.
See as you judge person life just by watching few seconds clip of him .
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Franzinni: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
KingAzubuike:

See as you judge person life just by watching few seconds clip of him .
because I study people for a living .. the human body speak more than the mouth and the body always speaks truths
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Bvlgari: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
because I study people for a living .. the human body speak more than the mouth and the body always speaks truths

Deep

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
bid4rich:

Try and watch the video. You'll hear when they said the phone is not good undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Patriotsleague: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
God bless Nigerian army, proffesional and focused on their mandate of obstructing the free flow of arms and terrorists and kidnappers across Nigeria. We need more checkpoints and stop and search on the highways, this deters kidnappers and gun runners.
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by cybriz82(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hope this ain't ratty style...

Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by Bvlgari: 4:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Sijo01:

Try and watch the video. You'll hear when they said the phone is not good undecided

True...the phone is not working
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by NNTR: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
bid4rich:
The soldier should just collect his wig first.
As a matter of fact, who is madman calling with a phone?

The phone is not working so the voice on the video said.
The voice further said that the man, likely was a rich big somebody, before the psychosis ordeal state they met him in

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Soldiers Have "Friendly Chat" With Madman Seen With Bundles Of Cash, Phone (VID) by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2022
bid4rich:

Exactly my thought ohhhhhh, there's more to dis mad man than what we watched. I watched d video 2 times, that guy is normal.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband In Abuja / Residents Of Lekki Peninsula laments an increase In Crime Rate. / The Real Story Behind The Arrested Begger With 500k Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.