Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

He Can Reverse The Irreversible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Can Reverse The Irreversible (209 Views)

How To Reverse The Side Effects Of Excessive Masturbation...... / See What Pastor E A Adebayo Says About Reversing The Irreversible Curses / Reverse The Dangerous HC Bill 122 !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Can Reverse The Irreversible by kpakpandoN(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Revelation 1:8 can be interpreted to mean that in God, the past, the present and the future coexist. As a result of this, He controls times and seasons (Daniel 2:20-21). Thus, if He wants, He can stop time like in Joshua 10:12-14. I remember when I was about to turn sixty years old and the assignment God had given me seemed to be far from being achieved. I groaned and cried to God, Lord, help me. I haven’t achieved all that You called me to do. There is still so much work to be done and now the sun is setting. He said, Son, I decide when the sun sets.

Yes, my God can stop time, but He can even do more than that; He can reverse it. In Isaiah 38:7-8, when He told a king that he was going to be healed, the king asked for a sign. The prophet said, Okay, which one do you want, should I ask the sun to move forward faster or to move backwards? The king said, Moving forward faster is easy, ask the sun to go back and the sun went backwards that day.

God can pick an opportunity that you think you have lost forever and bring it right back to you again. That was what He did in Genesis 18:9-14 when He said Sarah would have a son. Sarah must have been in menopause for about 40 years, but that didn’t matter to God because He can bring back that which appears to have been gone forever. I prophesy to you: every opportunity you have already lost shall be restored to you in Jesus name. Now, I don’t just want you to say an ordinary amen to that prayer. I want you to meditate on it for a moment. If the Almighty God could bring back the menstrual period of a ninety-year-old woman, do you think your case will be too difficult for Him to solve?

There was a lady who had given birth to children from different men before she surrendered her life to Christ. She believed that no man would want to marry her ever again but to her surprise, God brought a man to marry her and even told the man that though this lady had a rough past, He had cleansed her and given her a brand new beginning! God is still in the business of reversing the irreversible and He will bring back whatever you have lost in Jesus name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: He Can Reverse The Irreversible by Rajahbite(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Oh Almighty God I know I have messed up my life. I also know You are The God that makes the impossible to become possible, please help me and give me another chance to be a better person in all areas of my life . This I pray in Jesus Christ's Holy Name , Amen .

(1) (Reply)

Pray With Me By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Is There Any Bible Verse That Set Prayer Before Having Sex With Ones Partner?? / BREAKING! Gospel Singer, SAMMIE OKPOSO Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.