Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman (16684 Views)

Abia PDP Ignores Ikpeazu, Vows To Challenge Alex Otti's Victory In Court / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan / PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by duality(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Atiku will surely win.
He may win the north but u see the south, he will get the needed percentage.
Not even Wike can stop Atiku from getting 30-40% of Rivers votes

He will not!

Who will rig for him?

You'll soon understand what's happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Willie2015: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2022
DSS1335:

I am quoting this as a reminder. By God's grace we shall all be alive to experience the outcome of the 2023 presidential election.
Save it or screenshot it. Atiku will never smell the presidency! We southerners are not fools to allow presidency to remain in the North. It is the turn of the South, and Peter obi candidacy satisfies the plurality of Nigerian diverse sociopolitical landscape. Get that into your thick skull

While your support for Peter Obi is noble...
I do not share the same sentiment with you....
Peter Obi is not yet ripe for the Presidency...
Where are the votes coming from... ?
Obi cant win any states in NEast ...NWest ... SWest ... NCentral....
APC/PDP will still fight him head to head even in the so called SEast and SSouth strongholds.
Thats the reality...the hard fact...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Truthisunique2: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I don't agree with you bro.. apc performance and muslim Muslim ticket will have affect apc chance in 2023 and oyo osun and ondo will be among the state which will fall to the category of states that will vote against muslims muslims ticket and poor performance of APC
Bro the way we in south south south east north, see Muslim Muslim is not the way SW see it

Oyo, Osun, has the highest Muslim base

We talk of APC poor performance they don't see it that way, they are looking at the Man Tinubu with the eye of 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by DSS1335: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Willie2015:

While your support for Peter Obi is noble...
I do not share the same sentiment with you....
Peter Obi is not yet ripe for the Presidency...
Where are the votes coming from... ?
Obi cant win any states in NEast ...NWest ... SWest ... NCentral....
APC/PDP will still fight him head to head even in the so called SEast and SSouth strongholds.
Thats the reality...the hard fact...

I am banking on the fact that the average Nigerians are more wiser now. They have suffered enough to allow this status quo remain.

this is the rationale behind the massive Obidient movement going around our territories. These movement are unprecedented in our history. Situations where electorates organize rallies and solidarity march for a political candidate without the usual financial inducement is a clear testament that we would get it right this time around. The momentum garnered by Obidient movement will reverberate officially to all nooks and crannies of our country as the campaign begins officially. We are going to press and press until those political elites have no breathing left again. We are ready for them
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Fearyourcreator: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
Pdp is embarking on that too. What Tinubu is embarking on is tactics of votes buying, Tinubu will be disgrace in the poll. The south west electorates are fully ready for him. No one will ever votes for Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election. For me and my household we are all voting for Pdp. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Smiles...
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Prince111111: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
So all Southern PDP members are supporting Wike. Are you kidding me?

don't mind the yeye Guy
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by mp3ree: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
let me enlighten you here cos’ you are still novice in the game, in South west region where Tinubu came from, Atiku will win 5 States out of the 6 states in the zone. Especially the Osun State where his wife came from. Besides, Atiku victories start from Osun State and other States in the South West follows. It’s Atiku Time to win and Serve Nigeria people. Pdp government will do well in governance and not the clueless APC government that draw us back in governance. To now destroyed the whole thing, APC effects Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election, No one will votes for the same faith ticket Even in the South West, no one will votes for that. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

I laff in swahili.Most southerners will will not vote for MM ticket and also will not vote another Fulani after the disastrous eight years of Buhari.
So I don't know the 5 states Atiku will win from the SW.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by ardave2k13: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
let me enlighten you here cos’ you are still novice in the game, in South west region where Tinubu came from, Atiku will win 5 States out of the 6 states in the zone. Especially the Osun State where his wife came from. Besides, Atiku victories start from Osun State and other States in the South West follows. It’s Atiku Time to win and Serve Nigeria people. Pdp government will do well in governance and not the clueless APC government that draw us back in governance. To now destroyed the whole thing, APC effects Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election, No one will votes for the same faith ticket Even in the South West, no one will votes for that. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

This is pure beer parlour talk that is far from reality....

Watch this and get some knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

And pls subscribe to my channel
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by motionz: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/pdp-ignores-wike-set-to-embark-on-campaign-with-ayu-as-chairman/

Nigerian Politics is not same as it use to be, APC goofed with same faith ticket, and PDP thinks they will benefit from this , but let all know that no one is blindly following party, I'm a PDP supporter, but for presidential elections, I'm not supporting PDP but LP, and the reason is simple. APC same faith ticket and PDP is even worse, wanting to retain power in the Fulani north after 8 years of PMB. And Atiku now selected another toothless dog in person of okowa to recreate another PMB/Osibanjo, so that christians and southerners can suffer for another 8years.

A Tinubu same faith ticket is even better than the Atiku ticket that will keep northerners in power for another 8years.

APC and PDP go shock how there members go vote massively for labour during the presidential election.

If Ayu and Atiku can't keep to there word when they haven't won power, imagine how they will useless Nigeria when they get in.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by 9jahotblog: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

as long as I want pdp to take over power I don't agree with you that pdp will win 5 states in south west though there are a lot of factors that will affect apc in 2023 like the Muslim Muslim ticket especially in oyo, Osun, ondo and ekiti but at Last pdp will only have 3 states which is ondo, oyo, Osun and will perform very well in other states especially in Ekiti and ogun
I disagree with you here, with what’s on ground and the huge preparation of Pdp in the south west region of Nigeria, Atiku/Okowa will win Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun State. Almost all the Amosun allies are in ladi Adebutu campaign team. The good people of Ogun State will votes enmass for Pdp especially because of their son Chief Ladi Adebutu governorship bid too. It’s only Lagos that I can say that there will be shared of votes with the Bivas machines. APC , Pdp and Labour Party will share their votes in Lagos State. APC will adopt votes buying methods they did in Osun State same way Pdp will adopt it too in order to get the desired numbers to win. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niii. Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in Osun State in February 25th, 2023 and other States will follow in the South West.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Michelle70(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
DSS1335:

I am quoting this as a reminder. By God's grace we shall all be alive to experience the outcome of the 2023 presidential election.
Save it or screenshot it. Atiku will never smell the presidency! We southerners are not fools to allow presidency to remain in the North. It is the turn of the South, and Peter obi candidacy satisfies the plurality of Nigerian diverse sociopolitical landscape. Get that into your thick skull

which south?
The ones fighting and insulting themselves abi na another one?
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by 9jahotblog: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
bro sentiment aside we can't win any state in south west

But a 40% is almost half which is averagely good, south west would back Tinubu big time like 1993 especially when Igbo would be backing theirs, we may get over 40% in Ondo and Ekiti this would be the closest which is still good

But We would win at least 2/3 of the SE at worst, we would win at least 5 of the SS

These are guarantees, and these are enough
I disagree with you here, with what’s on ground and the huge preparation of Pdp in the south west region of Nigeria, Atiku/Okowa will win Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun State. Almost all the Amosun allies are in ladi Adebutu campaign team. The good people of Ogun State will votes enmass for Pdp especially because of their son Chief Ladi Adebutu governorship bid too. It’s only Lagos that I can say that there will be shared of votes with the Bivas machines. APC , Pdp and Labour Party will share their votes in Lagos State. APC will adopt votes buying methods they did in Osun State same way Pdp will adopt it too in order to get the desired numbers to win. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niii. Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in Osun State in February 25th, 2023 and other States will follow in the South West.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by 9jahotblog: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
yemmit90:

Write this down today, both APC and Labour party will win south by nothing less than 80%. APC will likely get 50% votes from entire north west and east, while they struggle it out with others in North Central.

5 opposing governors and wike are too huge for PDP to ignore and win, and to make the matter worse, they all come from south and north Central where other parties present formidable candidates.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Beedude(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
ATIKU couldn't even defeat BUHARI in SW and u think he will Defeat TINUBU who is from the SW.
What have you been smoking?

2023 isn't far again.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Promising5555: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku is cursed, he can never become a president in Nigeria
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Truthisunique2: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol, local elections isn't president election
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Beedude(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2022
royalty007:
So Atiku will win 5 states in the south west. Wawuu that's interesting..
U self read am.
So many people are high on cheap drugs.

Atiku that couldn't defeat a fellow ABOKI in the south west in 2019 will Defeat a top politician of South West Origin ?
So many PDP top guns in SW are already rooting for Tinubu silently. As the election draw nearer, it will dawn on them

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Penguin2: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
lomprico:

He can't. If he does the party will expel him and his coverup governor candidate in rivers will not win. He is in a cross road.

Does Wike look like he cares what PDP does?
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by ufuosman(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Too much of everything is bad bt I know dey will settle dere issue soon
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by 9jahotblog: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, local elections isn't president election
It is from the State Atiku won that he will be declared the winner of February 25th, 2023 poll. I’m only congratulating Atiku/Okowa in advance. We say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by EndsarsReloaded: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Lolz, scared PDP goons are all over the first page saying nonsense. Atiku is from North and you guys still believe that without Southern PDP governors backing him that he would still do well? How please? Aside Okowa and Udom, no other PDP governor in the South are backing Atiku.

Had it been we are still running a two party system, Atiku would have successfully called Wike's bluff since Southerners wouldn't have accepted Muslim-Muslim ticket anyways. However, we now have an option in Obi. Southern PDP governors will sabotage Atiku and back Obi, such arrangement will give Obi landslide victory in SS and SE. Remember that church leaders are also backing Obi. Okowa will even lose his own senatorial zone to Obi so that's to tell you how hopeless the situation is for Atiku.

If Atiku fails to reconcile with Wike, there is no way he would be able to win 25% in any SE or SS state.

Before, I was thinking that the election was between Obi and Atiku but now I think it's between Obi and Tinubu.

Forget about the noise, Wike currently holds the four aces in PDP and he single handedly destroyed Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Mike008(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Good riddance. Wike should go and be god of Rivers State and not PDP. And those so-called cohorts not calling him to order are a disgrace.
I am particularly disappointed in Ortom who personally canvassed for Ayu to be Chairman, now he is pitching tents with Wike.
If PDP loses the election it's not because Wike pulled out. I keep saying it, even 10 Wikes cannot change the fate of PDP. If they will win they will win, if they will lose they will lose.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by lomprico(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Does Wike look like he cares what PDP does?

Trust me he does. He will be the biggest looser if he does not calm down.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Bfly: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Losers hate to lose in peace.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good one there. Wike is trying to destroy the party just because he lost primary election.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by asanausana91: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
Without the southern Ally how can you win ?

Nigerians are 100% correct to say

Atiku is nothing but a huge failure .

there are many southern allies, Udom Emanuel, Okowa,Diri,secondus and Amaechi, Governor of Edo state, etc are all behind Atiku.
Some of you will just be talking anyhow, as if you don't have brain.
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
PDP, party of the Northerners, for the Northerners.
Party chairman: Northerner
Party's presidential candidate: Northerner grin grin grin
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why would Ayu resign when he hasn't benefited the dividends of chairmanship?

Again what after resigning and PDP comes third after election what would now be the fate of Ayu ?

Wike remains a noise maker...

Ayu remains the chairman of PDP

You think all those money from the sales of forms are still in the safe, right?
Newspaper reported this morning that 10 billion naira realised from the sales of forms by PDP excos has been depleted to 1 billion naira. And you are saying that Ayu has not benefited
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by alimiadedayo1: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bro the way we in south south south east north, see Muslim Muslim is not the way SW see it

Oyo, Osun, has the highest Muslim base

We talk of APC poor performance they don't see it that way, they are looking at the Man Tinubu with the eye of 1999
you are wrong I am from Oyo state and I have travel many different places in south west Oyo state almost have equal number of Christians and muslims take for example in ogbomosho the largest town after Ibadan has 70 percent of Christians while there are many Christians in the urban part of Ibadan including the ibarapas oke ogun and oyo town has highest number of Muslim and their population is small compare to ogbomosho and Ibadan city Ibadan city population is half of the population of Oyo state while ogbomosho follows which have 2nd numbers of population in Oyo state
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by alimiadedayo1: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are wrong I am from Oyo state and I have travel many different places in south west Oyo state almost have equal number of Christians and muslims take for example in ogbomosho the largest town after Ibadan has 70 percent of Christians while there are many Christians in the urban part of Ibadan including the ibarapas oke ogun and oyo town has highest number of Muslim and their population is small compare to ogbomosho and Ibadan city Ibadan city population is half of the population of Oyo state while ogbomosho follows which have 2nd numbers of population in Oyo state
and lemme add to this south west are moderate religious people in Nigeria better than south south south east and north east and north west.. some part of north central have religion tolerance like yorubas
Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by Chinonye2022(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
asanausana91:
there are many southern allies, Udom Emanuel, Okowa,Diri,secondus and Amaechi, Governor of Edo state, etc are all behind Atiku.
Some of you will just be talking anyhow, as if you don't have brain.
i tire for them them no sabi anything there own na to dey analyse rubbish saying rubbish what they don't know, all this political novice

1 Like

Re: PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman by alimiadedayo1: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
motionz:

Nigerian Politics is not same as it use to be, APC goofed with same faith ticket, and PDP thinks they will benefit from this , but let all know that no one is blindly following party, I'm a PDP supporter, but for presidential elections, I'm not supporting PDP but LP, and the reason is simple. APC same faith ticket and PDP is even worse, wanting to retain power in the Fulani north after 8 years of PMB. And Atiku now selected another toothless dog in person of okowa to recreate another PMB/Osibanjo, so that christians and southerners can suffer for another 8years.

A Tinubu same faith ticket is even better than the Atiku ticket that will keep northerners in power for another 8years.

APC and PDP go shock how there members go vote massively for labour during the presidential election.

If Ayu and Atiku can't keep to there word when they haven't won power, imagine how they will useless Nigeria when they get in.
you Re liar just shut up you re not a pdp member just tell us you are supporting Peter obi tribal bigot and shut your mouth up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return / Court Stops Ibrahim Shekarau From Traveling Abroad!! / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.