Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime (197 Views)

Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Kidnapping Children From A School Is Less Evil To Ransacking Town - Sheikh Gumi. / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Elbinawi: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2022
#Monday_Reflection

Even if Satan himself stand against Western hegemony, I will support Satan because Western hegemony is #GreatSatan. Imam Khomeini (qs) was right and correct. God Eternally Rest his Soul! Ilahee Ameen!

China has it problems and weaknesses. I have often criticized the inhuman treatment of the Muslim minority in the Xinjiang region by the Chinese government. Some of my Friends were unhappy about my criticism because they think this is Western propaganda.

Keep America and China on either sides, I will choose China any day - any time. The Chinese government is less evil than the genocidal US regime. China does not impose barbaric illegal sanctions on other nations to mass murder millions of innocent civilians. This is the Modus Operandi of the genocidal US regime.

Anti-Black racism is embedded in Western civilization and hegemony. And as a proud Blackman how do you expect me to be a parrot � of the genocidal imperialist barbarians of the West? How, I asked

Even during the days of slavery none of my ancestors was a slave then why will Elbinawi today become a willing slave of the Western hegemonic barbarians? This will NEVER happen InshaAllah!

This pen �️ will continue to oppose Western hegemony, the biggest evil since the beginning of human creation, untill when I breathe my last in this world. To oppose monstrous evilness, savagery and barbarism of the Western hegemonic barbarians is a badge of honor.

Good Morning � Friends, Have a Blessed Day!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by vraleksas: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2022
True
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by PlayerMeji: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2022
We know you, people Elbinawi!

That's the usual hogwash you sell to you gullible suicide bombers!

America knew the threats you islamists pose to world peace, they knew right inside your quran is jihad to conquer the world and suppress it under the umbrella of islam. So tell me, with the peace islam has brought to the world now, will you allow it to fester all over the world?

America, a dynasty of free people, is not without its own wrongdoings like every kingdom or every world power but believe me you, they still have a better idea of government than the previous world powers and civilizations from Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Ottoman, etc even to the United Kingdom which just handed off imperialism not more than 70 years ago... How did they do that by allowing that human beings have fundamental rights...

In China and especially Saudi Arabia, which is your pseudo-background, human beings are not considered fight enough to have human rights, that's why there are still issues of human rights violations and they don't bloody care whether it's true or not...

America, on the other hand, in spite of its many flaws, has a system that profiles and checks for public conscience over issues and there also is the freedom of expression... That's why most issues that people accuse the American government for are majorly brought to the attention of the world by Americans... Not foreigners.

In Saudi, the case of Kashoogi comes to mind... Same goes for China, go and study China's suppression of the press and its people... In fact, China's handling of the Coronavirus comes to mind...

5 Likes

Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Elbinawi: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2022
China is Less Evil Than the Genocidal US Regime
https:///p6Ij5j-1WM
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Only a fool will see the very wicked Chinese as a lesser evil to the west. Are you trying to tell me assuming the Nigerian stowaways that died in the hands of the crew found themselves in an American ship they would be murdered?

How does the average Chinese Treat Nigerian workers?

You head slammers have a fundamental problem

2 Likes

Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Ertugrul: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2022
.No empire is perfect, what we as Africans should be looking towards is a multi-polar world order where we can have options... neither US nor China is perfect...we need these two countries to ensure balance in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Raj10(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Elbinawi:
#Monday_Reflection

Even if Satan himself stand against Western hegemony, I will support Satan because Western hegemony is #GreatSatan. Imam Khomeini (qs) was right and correct. God Eternally Rest his Soul! Ilahee Ameen!

China has it problems and weaknesses. I have often criticized the inhuman treatment of the Muslim minority in the Xinjiang region by the Chinese government. Some of my Friends were unhappy about my criticism because they think this is Western propaganda.

Keep America and China on either sides, I will choose China any day - any time. The Chinese government is less evil than the genocidal US regime. China does not impose barbaric illegal sanctions on other nations to mass murder millions of innocent civilians. This is the Modus Operandi of the genocidal US regime.

Anti-Black racism is embedded in Western civilization and hegemony. And as a proud Blackman how do you expect me to be a parrot � of the genocidal imperialist barbarians of the West? How, I asked

Even during the days of slavery none of my ancestors was a slave then why will Elbinawi today become a willing slave of the Western hegemonic barbarians? This will NEVER happen InshaAllah!

This pen �️ will continue to oppose Western hegemony, the biggest evil since the beginning of human creation, untill when I breathe my last in this world. To oppose monstrous evilness, savagery and barbarism of the Western hegemonic barbarians is a badge of honor.

#ElbinawiTweets
so true d US is d cause of d war going on in ukraine.
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Elbinawi:
#Monday_Reflection

#ElbinawiTweets
One thing I noticed about people like you is you all v similarities with bandits, terrorists, suicide bombers etc. You this Elebi or Elbinawi is suffering from inferiority complex. Look at how Chinese companies treat Nigerians working for them in Nigeria. Look at the recent news of the stowaway boys that were killed by Chinese on deck, see the way they treat Africans. The America you are taking ill about gave mofos like you freedom of speech, civilization etc. If you v chance to travel out and go to either America or China, you ll still go to America. Is that not wickedness of the heart to yourself? Just ask God to help your brain to function well so that you won't be coming here to exhibit unnecessary hate that depicts you like Hitler or Putin. I m sure you ll like Putin very well.
As for mentioning the demented Ayatollah Khomeini, you are not feeling fine. See Iran's life. Hope you want your life to be like that. Presently, their women are protesting. God knows how many people ll die before their govt listen to their women.
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by JASONjnr(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Go and ask people working under Chinese companies in Nigeria and they will inform you of the devious and ferrous treatment meted on them....

How about the forceful pronouncements of Masters to the Chinese...
Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by dexmond: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
USA has never put its Muslim population in concentration camps but China has millions of her Muslim in concentration camp. They sterilise their women and castrate their men.

In fact, the ruthlessness of China is what the Dajjal will use when he comes.

Elbinawi, is not up to date with information on the true state of things

1 Like

Re: China Less Evil Than The Genocidal US Regime by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
For real

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Was Better Under Atiku, Vote Him, Dino Melaye On A Video / Peter Obi: Another Important Message To Nigerians / Breaking! Soludo Shuts Down Schools In Riverine Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.