Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March (27582 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by BATified2023: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Tinubu one million March will be empty,,,,the Agbado druggie master will never be the president of this country cuz we don't want another Buhari promax..
do u mean this

U igbos deceive yourself a lot

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by BeanmanX(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2022
bigcasava1:
it baffles me seeing educated Nigeria throwing their support for tinubu
They re all Educated illiterates.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CSTRR: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
BATified2023:
he will soon show u pictures of meeting people that matters

U igbos will cry fire
People that matters?

"The people that matters" have ten votes each compared to the rest of us?
So tinubu is promising us a govt of the elites?
Good to know.

Don't worry, tinubu will be taught a lession that power belongs to the people.

His defeat will start from his own region by the time his own people looking for a better future for their kids start with their protest votes at the polls.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by BeanmanX(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
BATified2023:
do u mean this

U igbos deceive yourself a lot
Agbado urchin
Ur druggie Agbado master will never enter Also rock..
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Celsony: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

Prof. Pat Utomi was on radio (Nigeria Info) last week thursday and he stated that the Labour Party is a movement just like you said here
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Bfly: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2022
As African Big reach na still London we dey always run go to wind off.

Each time we visit the west for sustainability, We are always telling them Africa is not capable which is not proper.

Most of Africa kids feel inferior because of this little thing, also the west don't have a single respect for us.

Self-sustainablity is the road map to merited regard.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Kimjongun479: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2022
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
404Dev57: Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CaptainAyub: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
APC :- Agbado People's Congress cheesy
Alqaeda People's Congress

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2022
nero2face:
Baba don go make them change blood, bone marrows, brain vessels, sleeping sickness and other nyama-nyama for body b4 campaign, abeg let's start our day by reminding ourselves need to vote Peter Obi come February...
forget that thing if he like make he change the whole body system, he can't walk for 1km with or without support. I feel he shld just step down because this campaign would be extremely tedious for him.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by onuman: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-jets-out-group-plans-one-million-man-march/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664151956
Shettima was carefully placed as VP in order to fasten the moves towards Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Buhari has craved a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Taliban style in Afghanistan.

One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari, was for Islamic sharia criminal laws be included in the Constitution of Nigeria.
Shettima is a known Boko Haram accomplice. Boko Haram has consistently stated that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Boss13: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu going to London to discuss with Wike again. I think to make him a deal he cannot refused. From all indication, Wike will not support Atiku for the 2023 election. The media chat confirmed it and was an open invitation for APC to come make a deal.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Traplord09: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist will be wailing by now

No wonder u been brain wash... ...

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by deeva2: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.

There’s no single justification for anyone supporting Obi to insult PDP or APC folks. Their candidate goes about at night and during the day to meet these folks. He’s not different in anyway from them. The shamelessness of Obi is indeed ironic.

~Adeyanju
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Monday60655(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

God bless you. You just said it all.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Enyimbamercedes: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu jets out ( in his personal jet) bought with embezzled funds - silence

Obi flies to Kano in a hired jet - Ha!! PeTer say hE hAs neVer FLoWN iN a JEt

Clowns
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by BeanmanX(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This is why they all went to London but clowns won’t see it. You guys should expect a big announcement soon.
Keep giving yourself false hope.... Druggie Tinubu will never near Aso rock
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Na so I follow Obidients waka to city gate shi shi dem no gimme the worst self na trek I still trek to Apo

But if Pa Tinubu go ruger 5k I fit to organise boys self... send PM if it's a deal
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Yusssuf11(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Always trying to copy what Peter Obi is doing....

Since Peter Obi was at Kano state while the one million match was ongoing at Abuja and he tweeted on it....

Tinubu is getting out to also tweet from abroad for a paid match that he's planning for himself...

Lol.... Copycat.....
Nah PO dey copycat or Datti..
Who first visit kano. ..
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Patriotsleague: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is a doer not a talker, talk is cheap. Show your score card.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by BATified2023: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
CSTRR:

People that matters?

"The people that matters" have ten votes each compared to the rest of us?
So tinubu is promising us a govt of the elites?
Good to know.

Don't worry, tinubu will be taught a lession that power belongs to the people.

His defeat will start from his own region by the time his own people looking for a better future for their kids start with their protest votes at the polls.
how did Peter obi give anambra kids a better future?

I can bet u ain’t even in d east not to talk of the anambra obi made paradise

U claim to want to change d old order but u are still rolling with obj n ibb n co

Who’s fooling who?

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Kinddetective: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This is why they all went to London but clowns won’t see it. You guys should expect a big announcement soon.

We cannot be deceived, IT IS A MEDICAL TRIP.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by onuman: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Boss13:
Tinubu going to London to discuss with Wike again. I think to make him a deal he cannot refused. From all indication, Wike will not support Atiku for the 2023 election. The media chat confirmed it and was an open invitation for APC to come make a deal.

If Wike supports Tinubu, then take Wike as a junk.
Goodluck Jonathan was sacked by Tinubu's conspiracy.
Jonathan earlier brought Wike to political limelight.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by oneclickng: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist will be wailing by now
Nkita ara
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Lusia126: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Hzgxd

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by MasterKernel: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
This is a party with structure... good one

I will be there with all my friends from the south.. grin cheesy

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by onuman: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Will they rig election in their states for Tinubu? Or will they tell INEC to declare all votes from their states for Tinubu? Develop more sense.
What is wrong in discussing political alliance in any place in Nigeria, instead of England?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Yusssuf11(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Vandazas:
The way PO paid for u guys yesterday. .
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by kingyakos: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2022
France for treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate President: APC Group Backs Musa Over Loyalty / Army-General Dies In Motor Accident In Yobe State / Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.