Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! (502 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by Eranders(f): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2022
In the past, them colonizers will come over here and cart way our gold, diamonds, and people in exchange for mirrors, scissors, etc.

Right now, they still cart away our oil, gold and diamonds in exchange for guns to kill ourselves and paper carrying the picture of George Washington and co.

And we be like, yes!!!! dollar!!!!!

Sense never dey o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by ohigus(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2022
True talk sense never arrive oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by Franzinni: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Sense dey but the none sense pass am.

We are led by rogues and surrounded by unpatriotic, I'll hearted citizens who would rather exploit thier own over the growth of thier country.

There is a ready excuse for every crime in Nigeria. We deserve every little bit of what ever comes to use.

Because real change comes charged with willingness.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by vraleksas: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by Eranders(f): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
Sense dey but the none sense pass am.

We are led by rogues and surrounded by unpatriotic, I'll hearted citizens who would rather exploit thier own over the growth of thier country.

There is a ready excuse for every crime in Nigeria. We deserve every little bit of what ever comes to use.

Because real change comes charged with willingness.

Note that our ancestors weren't feeling foolish back then. So don't even trust your current sense.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! by PoliteActivist: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eranders:

and paper carrying the picture of George Washington and co.

This is the part I can never understand.
How is a piece of paper from one country worth a barrel of oil from another??

Can someone please explain

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Huge Pile Of Hard Drug Cleverly Concealed In Car Tyre Busted, Dealer Arrested / Ladies Stop Smoking Shisha And Doing Hookup / A Killer On The Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.