Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ (305 Views)

Emefiele’s Appearance Before The Reps Ad Hoc Committee [photos] / Reps Probe NPA Over Whistleblower’s $1bn Secret Account Claim / Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by adecz: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2022
The House of Reps Committee probing the Joint Venture operations of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) said it had uncovered a secret account by the firm According to the information provided by an official of the Accountant General’s Office, the funds are operated by NNPC and Accountant General’s office and kept with CBN The NPPC, however, denied the allegations and said all accounts used under the Joint Venture programme and kept with CBN and sent to federation accounts.

The House Representatives have been probing the joint venture Businesses and Production Sharing Contracts of the NNPC in the last 32 years and said it found a secret account operated by the company in violation of due process.

According to a Guardian report, an official of the office of accountant General of the Federation, Chize Peters, disclosed this before the House’ Adhoc committee probing the issue.

Peters said the firm operates the accounts with the Accountant General’s Office. He said the funds are with the Central Bank of Nigeria, and the proceeds are paid into the federation account.

Peters promised to provide the necessary documentation. But the NNPC has denied the allegations and said it does not directly, or through its upstream arm, the National Petroleum Investment Service (NAPIMS) operate secret accounts. NNPC denies secret accounts The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of NNPC, Garba Deen Muhammad, posted on its Twitter page that the company does not operate any secret account.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/energy/1494219-nnpc-denies-allegations-by-house-reps-operating-secret-accounts/

Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by Tonypen247(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2022
This country na wa
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by vraleksas: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Ok
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by Fkmodhi: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Useless country
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by derecho(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Buhari second shop
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
There's nothing you will not see in this country
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by derecho(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Buhari's second shop

1 Like

Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
This NNPc self
The only thing I've seen that's changed since they became ltd is their MD doing advertisement on CNN.
Career civil servants are usually so predictable with their wack mentality.
Re: NNPC Secret Account Exposed By House Of Reps Ad-hoc Commit❗️❗️ by jerrykc22(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Yahaya Bello Commits To Campaigning For Tinubu / After 7 Days In London, APC Says Tinubu Not In UK For Medical Attention / Sowore Has Higher Chances Of Becoming President Than Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.