Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender (2390 Views)

Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender / Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender / Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender by Adair654123: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Letter Urging Cai Yingwen And His Military And Political Leaders To Surrender by jerrykc22(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Meet Private Business Sector Leaders In Lagos Tuesday / Seun Osewa Gives $100,000 To Most Active Viewer On Nairaland! ! ! / Heartbreaking Photos : 2015 Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.