Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. (69046 Views)

Tobi Yeye: Denrele Edun Meets His Lookalike - Shares Pictures / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by kukoyi17226: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
That's amazingThat's amazing...
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Truthsoldier(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
No lookalike for broke fellas outside there,RMD nor go for near ram if the guy na one agbado broke seller
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by OmaOgbagbala(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Which one be RMD
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by FunkeAyorinde: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

And u still dey Naija?

You no get joy ni. Not everyone wants to jappa. I have a family here so kappa isn't my focus at the moment. But we have students who are freelancers, they live in naija and earn above 2000$ monthly. You can work from anywhere okay?
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Truvelisback(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'm just salt of words.
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Karnice600: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
wolesmile:
Why do I have this feeling that apart from the white beard, they don't look alike.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Tegabadguy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
so everybody as twins grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by MultiDot: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Waoo this called doppelgänger! Waiting to see mine one day.
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Chaos14: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
just like you and your gay partner Chaos1.4
look at what he commented before typing without sense
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Agent17th: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
CTee1:
Nice one... RMD show love ooo

The guy ain't poor man
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Niswayne19: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is so lovely. Happy birthday to him.

Get discount + free earphone when you buy an exclusive power bank from oraimo e-Shop.

Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
I don't see it undecided
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Devil1Messenger: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:

You no get joy ni. Not everyone wants to jappa. I have a family here so kappa isn't my focus at the moment. But we have students who are freelancers, they live in naija and earn above 2000$ monthly. You can work from anywhere okay?
Oga u are talking to a software engineer
If is that easy, you won't have time to be looking for who to teach
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by FunkeAyorinde: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Oga u are talking to a software engineer
If is that easy, you won't have time to be looking for who to teach
Like seriously? If you want to coached on how to land jobs oya apply. Let's show you the way. Seems you've struggled for too long
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Devil1Messenger: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:

Like seriously? If you want to coached on how to land jobs oya apply. Let's show you the way. Seems you've struggled for too long
Bro, if u have the method of landing $2k remote jobs, you won't be looking for who to pay u #20k on nairaland for tutorial. Make una nor dey scam people
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by FunkeAyorinde: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Bro, if u have the method of landing $2k remote jobs, you won't be looking for who to pay u #20k on nairaland for tutorial. Make una nor dey scam people

Bros I know understand you oh. Training is an important part of software development. Trainers are not poor and moreover, why you dey vex say I post training info? Udemy does training for less than N20k and yet they keep marketing. If you don't believe people make $2k remotely as software development then I doubt you are a software developer. Maybe you're just a WordPress designer or wix designer grin

You need to enroll for our web consulting masterclass so your eyes can be opened to recurring income generation.
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Luckyy11:
he really looks like him but shorter and not muscular... I dey wait til the day I go see person wey go look like me somewhere
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
E dey prison
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by ibrocool(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2022
The chances of meeting your look alike which is called doppelganger is very slim.

Luckily for me, I have met two of my look alike.
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Devil1Messenger: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:

Bros I know understand you oh. Training is an important part of software development. Trainers are not poor and moreover, why you dey vex say I post training info? Udemy does training for less than N20k and yet they keep marketing. If you don't believe people make $2k remotely as software development then I doubt you are a software developer. Maybe you're just a WordPress designer or wix designer grin

You need to enroll for our web consulting masterclass so your eyes can be opened to recurring income generation.
Lolzz
Baba rest
I work with one of the biggest software company in Nigeria
Bro it's not as easy as u are saying it.
Let them go to microverse instead to learn for free and have real opportunity to land remote jobs.
Microverse will help u do that and u will start paying them for the training after they have gotten a job for u
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by FunkeAyorinde: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Baba rest
I work with one of the biggest software company in Nigeria
Bro it's not as easy as u are saying it.
Let them go to microverse instead to learn for free and have real opportunity to land remote jobs.
Microverse will help u do that and u will start paying them for the training after they have gotten a job for u

Devil1Messenger, relax. Not everyone will learn from microverse. This is a needless conversation. Why you no learn from microverse so you can land a remote job. Abeg rest. This discussion is closed
Re: RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. by Shhhh01(f): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
He looks nothing alike like RMD. Who is lying to this poor fellow?
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck is this!

The fvck are the mods pushing to FP

I said what I said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.