Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! (1381 Views)

Claim $59 Free Usdt In Trust Wallet Without No Investment Or Deposit / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2022
I see many people wailing both online and offline that they have lost money to scammers due to wrong financial decision they made. Which now made them to zero their minds against any genuine financial opportunities that comes their way.

Listen feeding yourself negativity will only make you stay broke, live broke and eventually die broke. What you need to separate genuine financial opportunities from scam is financial education and intelligence.

I will be hosting a FREE training on how you can be knowledgeable enough to separate genuine opportunities from scam. What you stand to get if you attend this FREE training is as follows

� How to begin your financial education by having access to world class trainers live webinars in which they will be talking on personal development, finance, 21st century businesses that will make you a fortune and many more

� show you how you can start making money consistently in the largest financial market in the world without prior knowledge. Leveraging on the expertise of expert traders with over 15years experience that are financial conduct authority (fca) certified. Using Artificial intelligence (AI) to consistently make money in the largest financial market.

� I will show you how to enroll on this amazing global system and lot more.

Send me a private message if you are interested in the free training.
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Toluwanise247(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Samesi:
I see many people wailing both online and offline that they have lost money to scammers due to wrong financial decision they made. Which now made them to zero their minds against any genuine financial opportunities that comes their way.

Listen feeding yourself negativity will only make you stay broke, live broke and eventually die broke. What you need to separate genuine financial opportunities from scam is financial education and intelligence.

I will be hosting a FREE training on how you can be knowledgeable enough to separate genuine opportunities from scam. What you stand to get if you attend this FREE training is as follows

� How to begin your financial education by having access to world class trainers live webinars in which they will be talking on personal development, finance, 21st century businesses that will make you a fortune and many more

� show you how you can start making money consistently in the largest financial market in the world without prior knowledge. Leveraging on the expertise of expert traders with over 15years experience that are financial conduct authority (fca) certified. Using Artificial intelligence (AI) to consistently make money in the largest financial market.

� I will show you how to enroll on this amazing global system and lot more.

Send me a private message if you are interested in the free training.
Scam

1 Like

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Samesi:
Do you know that according to Nigerian financial survey in 2015, 31.1% of people living in urban areas and 68.5% of those in rural areas are financially illiterate? Only a few percentage demonstrate the ability to understand basic financial concepts, and the value may likely fall in the next years.

Now suppose you're given a million naira to use as you see fit, what would you do with it? I'll give you a moment to think about that.

Well, the thing is, there are no wrong or right answers here. But the idea will, however, be if that decision allows you to effectively maximize the fund in the best way possible.

Understanding how money works is a fundamental part of attaining financial literacy, and financial education helps you to know and effectively use financial skills to get the most out of your income. You know what they say about not recognizing the value of what you have until you lose it? Well, the same applies to your money.

See, you do not need to have bundles of cash stacked in your house, or plenty of zeros in your bank account, to be able to make good decisions on your finances, and by that I mean decisions that will fetch more income, not only for the time being but the future as well, even as far as retirement.

Start with what you have and build from there.

In light of this, I will be hosting FREE trainings on how you can use important financial skills to maximize your income and create a path to financial freedom. I will be sharing with you top tips from major financial experts across the globe, at little or no cost.
What do you stand to gain by attending this FREE training?

One, how to begin your financial education by having access to world class trainers live webinars where issues such as personal development, finance, 21st century businesses that will make you a fortune, will be discussed.

Secondly, how you can start making money consistently in the largest financial market in the world without prior knowledge, leveraging on the expertise of expert traders with over 15 years of experience, who are certified by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and use Artificial intelligence (AI) to consistently make money in this market.

I will also show you how to enroll on this amazing global system and lots more. You don’t want to miss this.

Remember, the ability to make sound financial decisions is not inherent, rather, is learned through the right education and training.

See you on board!
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Samesi:

Feeding your mind negativity that there is no genuine financial opportunity out there is setting yourself for failure and a life of misery. That you lost money to business of weak structure, should not be a reason to settle for less or a life of mediocrity.

With the right education in personal development and wealth creation, you will not loss your money to businesses of weak structure and management again.

I know a global company where you can have access to world class trainers and profitable business that can grow your money up to 300% in 16months. I will give you this information FREE and also help you on how you can start making money, if you choose to partner with the company. Send me private message, if you want the information
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Samesi:
Lack of financial intelligence will make you keep missing financial opportunities that could make you rich. To separate genuine financial opportunities from scam, you need financial education.

I know a global company where you can have access to world class trainers and profitable business that can grow your money up to 300% in 16months. I will give you this information FREE and also help you on how you can start making money, if you choose to partner with the company. Send me private message, if you want the information
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 2:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Samesi:

How can we celebrate the independence of a nation without reflecting on the independence of those people that make the nation?

Nigeria independence day can not be completed without reflecting on the benefit the independence has brought upon them.

One of the main area of our lives that needs to be independent is our financial lives.

Depending on government, family, friends or any individuals that are still struggling to be independent themselves is insane.

As we celebrate our independence today, I will employ everyone to reflect more on their personal independence in areas of their finances, health, relationship, religion e.t.c.

A real independence day celebration is one that gives true financial independence on all its citizens.

The best independence gift you can give yourself is to ask yourself this simple question, am I truly independence financially?

And if your answer is no then, book an appointment with a mentor that has achieve the result you are hoping to achieve.

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Samesi:
A lot of people have terrible money habits, and the interesting thing is, they don't even know. When people complain about not knowing how their salary or earnings get exhausted so fast, sometimes the problem is actually with them.

Today we will be addressing some money habits that are negatively affecting your finances, and how you can curb them.

So without further ado, let's get to it

Buying on impulse

Yes, I'm talking about those times when you randomly buy something you find on Jumia or Amazon, those times when you see an item on that vendor's WhatsApp status and immediately ask for it even when you know you don't need it, at least not at the moment.

Some people have bought things that ended up not serving any useful purpose. Needless to say that this is a habit you need to stop, but it can't just happen instantly.

To curb impulsive buying, you need to be intentional about not getting these things. So here are a few questions you can ask yourself to know if it is actually worth it.

First, do you really need that item, or would you need it anytime in the future?

Now, this is one thing about buying for the future, although it is good, you may not eventually desire that particular item when the time comes to use it. So you may want to consider that.

Second, do you have the same item or something similar, and is it still in good condition?

If the answer to this is yes, then maybe you don't actually need it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't try new things, but if it's not actually needed, then why get it?

Dipping into your savings

If this is not necessary, please don't. The only reason you should do this is for investment, or an emergency. If you follow the 50/30/20 rule of thumb, then this should not be much of a problem.

Your savings should comprise only twenty percent of your salary or budget. The rest can go for your basic needs, and wants, so there is really no reason to take from your savings to fund a shopping spree or worse of all, to lend. C’mon!

Not being deliberate about your income

You can only earn more when you make an effort to do so. Doing practically the same thing, and expecting a different result is a little overboard, don't you think so?

If you wish to earn more, then you have to be deliberate about it, maybe even do more.

Note that this does not necessarily mean you should overwork yourself, it could simply be making an upgrade on your product or service, and giving it out at a higher price. This way you're not doing too much and at the same time you get to increase your earnings.

Not investing, no matter how little

I know, this is not a regular money habit for a lot of people, but the benefits cannot be overestimated. As much as you can, try to put aside some of your earnings for investment, this can save you a lot in the future.

The idea of investing is not about making immediate gains, in fact, it shouldn't be. And it should not also be exorbitant, you can start with as little as you have. Just ensure that you are making the right investment for yourself, and the returns are realistic.

Know that changing these habits may not be so easy, in fact, it might take a while to adjust to it but you will eventually.

You are likely to face some challenges or feel like giving up sometimes, but that'll be a topic for any day, so make sure to keep up with the page to know when it drops.

Now you know the things to work on. The question is, are you ready to make that change?

Have you registered for my free training on financial education?
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Samesi:
Have you seen anybody that has wailed out of financial scarcity?
You need a system that will make you money even while you sleep. It is called PASSIVE INCOME GENERATING SYSTEM.

Have you taken a position with such a system?

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samesi:
✅ According to an OmegaPro press release:
� OmegaPro firmly believes that Education is the tool that breaks down all barriers. After having established a strong footing in more than 190 countries and changing 2.7 million lives for the better, OmegaPro has embarked on a new mission to create inspirational leaders for communities all over the world.

To see this endeavor through, OmegaPro has once again sought out its Official Strategic Coach, Eric Worre, and his beloved wife and top businesswoman, Marina Worre.

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Samesi:
Wealth creation is not by accident or luck or wishful craving. You need to be strategic and intentional. One of the ways you can build wealth is to have a passive income portfolio where you make money even in your sleep. If you have not found a system where your money is making money for you autopilot. You will work for money for the rest of your life.

Financial education and literacy is what gives you financial intelligence in which you understand science of money,how you should learn how money flow to multiply money. Committing to learning and discipline to implement what you learn is the only way to financial freedom and abundance.

� How to begin your financial education by having access to world class trainers live webinars in which they will be talking on personal development,finance, 21st century businesses that will make you a fortune and many more

� I will show you on to enroll on this amazing global system and lot more.

SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER 2022, 2pm

VENUE: PRAISE GARDEN EVENTS CENTRE, PLOT 122,
3RD AVENUE E CLOSE GOWON ESTATE, EGBEDA, LAGOS

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samesi:
Listen to one of my mentor BigSam mentoring people how they can make money as an affiliate customer.

I am amazed when i see young able folks begging for money on social media from people they barely know. There is big price of lowly lives for ignorance. Its ignorance that makes many young folks come on social media space and be begging for alms. Whereas, they need little to no skill to be liquid making money weekly as an affiliate customer.

With an affiliate program, you do not need skills to create your own products or services, you are leveraging on the expertise of already created products and services of an expert. What you need to do to start making money as an affiliate, is just to promote the products and services to people that needs it.

Its more honorable for you to promote the affiliate products and services to people you beg for money on social media than you begging for money. Being an affiliate will make you liquid, you will make money every week and stop being broke. It is ignorance that makes you feel that you should beg strangers on social media for more. Whereas there is pride in labor.

If you are committed to learning, you can learn how to go pro as an affiliate where you can earn as much as $50,000 weekly affiliate commission. You need to be skillful to stand a chance to earn fat income as an affiliate. My mentor BigSam is earning a weekly income of $50,000 as an affiliate and he is ready to teach serious mentees that is humble and committed to learning, to go pro in affiliate program.

If you are interested in seeking a genuine affiliate platform in which you can be earning weekly affiliate commissions where you will never beg strangers for money again,cos you will start making your own money. Send me a private message. PLEASE SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Samesi:
Your investment must be prioritized as top tier in your budgeting if you must be rich.
Investment should never be from leftover money.

Rich people invest the money they earn, and spend from the money, the money has made.

This is vital in your financial education and teaching your children this concept is the beginning of wealth transfer.
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Samesi:
Your daily actions determine the amount of money manifesting in your bank account.

Instead of trading your time for money as most poor people do.

Focus more on using your money to make more money for yourself.

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 5:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Samesi:
If you wan to become above average ,get to the highest personal growth to have a fulfilling life. You must be committed to personal development education. Les Brown the number 1 personal development coach will be mentoring us on a webinar, this Friday. On how we can become high performance people.

If you are interested to be part of this masterclass training, send me a private message to get the passcode to join the virtual live training
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Samesi:
No investment is greater than investing in yourself

So today start investing in yourself, seek for profitable knowledge and implement them and when the results comes you will forever be grateful for investing in yourself.

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Samesi:
What is your category right now?

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Samesi:
What we learnt from Eric Worre yesterday's global training with over 50,000 participants:

*Four(4) ways people learn:*
1. *By doing* it's only when you start doing/working that you gain experience. Practice, practice, practice.

2. *By copying/modeling*: you learn (esp in network marketing) 2ru copying/modeling the success of the leaders in your company.

3. *By teaching* teaching exposes one to further learning as you're constantly being reminded of what you teach and you get better at it.

4. *By studying* studying your business/works definitely helps you learn more about it.

*Ten(10) Secrets of NM Millionaires:*
1. Having unshakable believe
2. You must be focused, pay attention & don't get distracted
3. Consistency
4. Hard work
5. Continuous improvement/growth
6. Ability to solve problems fast
7. You must be competitive
8. Your culture is your brand & you must be conscious of it
9. Radical Simplicity, keep it simple, no complications
10. Strong Vision, for you to succeed, you must have a strong vision, ability to see what others don't see and use them to your advantage.

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samesi:
BANKS � DON'T HOLD UNTO YOUR CASH. YOU'RE THE ONE THINKING THEY KEEP IT.

IT'S A LIABILITY TO THEM, SO THEY LEND IT OUT AS SOON AS YOU DEPOSIT IT WITH THEM, TO MAKE MORE MONEY � FOR THEMSELVES.

IF BANKS � ARE THEREFORE DOING THIS, WHY DO YOU SAVE MONEY � ��‍♂️❓YOU DON'T NEED TO SAVE MONEY � WITH THEM.

*INVEST YOUR MONEY � IN #OMEGAPRO TO EARN IN DOLLARS �

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 3:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Samesi:
Eric D. Thomas is an American foremost motivational speaker, author, consultant, and minister. They called him the Hip hop preacher. He created the most motivational content on youtube than any other motivational speaker you can think of.

This coming Friday 28th October 2022 he will be sharing � the ABCs of success for your life, and to know the A-Z of how to “Step into Action” with Eric Thomas - The Hip Hop Preacher, join the webinar this Friday at 4 pm UK (server) time. ⏰

To access this exclusive training session, type "I WANT TO ACCESS E.T. session in the comment column below

Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Samesi:
�Hallmark of a good company to join in...OMEGAPRO��

1. Reasonable & sustainable profit margin offering or ROI.
(Please runaway from any company offering you any ROI more than 10% monthly).

2. Transparency - clients are always informed about the company's operations & true performances in the industry they play in.

3. Reputation & integrity of the founders/leaders.�

4. Makes information about their products & services available & accessible.

5. Provides & encourages long term opportunity & NOT promise or promote a "get rich quick" culture.

6. Have a clear vision & realistic roadmap to operate for the long term.

... Omegapro possesses these characteristics.

*✅OMEGAPRO is a vehicle for financial liberation, freedom and restoration.*
✅*OMEGAPRO is a BLESSING to those who found it.*
✅*OMEGAPRO IS...*
*BIG,*
*STRONG,*
*RELIABLE,*
*SUSTAINABLE.*

THE BEST WAY TO BUY THE FUTURE CHEAPLY, IS TO JOIN OMEGAPRO NOW!.

* In OmegaPro - It Is You Buying A Day In The Future That You Don’t Have To Work For.*

Think Financial Freedom...Think OmegaPro.
The Life Changing Company...

DM for more info.. ✍️✍️
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samesi:
Biggest launch � of the century XPL TOKENS. 12pm UK �� time be ready to become a millionaire/billionaire in $$$$. You're a decision away from changing your financial story.
XPL tokens
Pulse world Token
Metaverse
Crypto currency

Today is the day you can make a decision if you want to become a thousandnaire, millionaire, billionaire or zillionaire ���in dollars. The number of tokens you buy will determine how much you will worth in the future.
Think BIG!
Think Pulse XPL Tokens!
Think OMEGAPRO partnership!

12pm UK ��
1pm Nigeria ��
5pm Maldives ��
1pm WAT
12pm GMT
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samesi:
� Do You Know that Cryptocurrency (Digital Payment) is now *The Cheapest and Yet the Most Lucrative Asset Investment in the World*
❓❓❓❓
Stop Ignoring It

*BITCOIN* Date of Creation - 2009 Initial Price - *$0.003*
Supply - 21,000,000
Current Price - *$21,378.70*

*ETHEREUM* Date of Creation - 2015
Initial Price - *$0.86*
Supply - 117,000,000
Current Price - *$1,654.11*

*BINANCE* Date of Creation - 2017 Initial Price - *$0.76*
Supply - 117,000,000
Current Price - *$317.05*

*XPL* Date of Creation - 2022 Initial Price - *$0.50*
Supply - 12,000,000,000
Current Price - *$0.50*

*History is about to repeat itself with XPL*

XPL IS THE NEXT Coin FOR NOW AND FUTURE

*MORE UNIQUENESS ABOUT XPL*
- *XPL is mainly for daily Utility* and it's 100% spendable to pay for goods and services
- XPL will be live on - Binance Smart Chain
- XPL is already on coinmarketcap and on 3 major exchanges to buy and sell it.�����
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Samesi:
*MY SINCERE PIECES OF ADVICE FOR YOU AGAINST 2023 AND BEYOND:*

✅ 1). Don't save money �. Invest instead.

✅ 2). Do not look for or change job, you're still running rat race.

✅ 3). Take risks

✅ 4). Associate with people who better your life, not those who carry negativity (No Mindset)

✅ 5). Acquire selling skills and start an independent business no matter how small it is. Start small, grow big.

✅ 6). Join a reliable, respected and trusted network marketing company. Network marketing is the future of the world �. Find out.

✅ 7). Build healthy relationships with people of great substance

cool. Attend paid online classes

✅ 9). Make sure you add one or more businesses that pay in dollar �. Naira (₦) is no longer money �

✅ 10). Read � books � on money, financial education, and business.
Re: Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! by Samesi(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Samesi:
Lack of mindset education is what makes people to be afraid to take steps and rather feed their minds negativity. People should take personal development education seriously if truly they are hungry for success and high performance life. 15mins everyday on youtube, listening to Jim Rohn,les brown,Brian tracy etc will solve their ignorance. Yet they prefer to waste data on senseless skit

Becoming rich starts in your mind.

Same with being poor.

Your daily actions determine the amount of money manifesting in your bank account.

Instead of trading your time for money as most poor people do.

Focus more on using your money to make more money for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Which Loan App Can Loan Me 10k? / Transport Business Investment (car Hire) / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 18/12/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.