Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. (541 Views)

Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Benson Idahosa University Cannot Issue Me Transcript Due To Missing File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Hello fellow nairalandera please I will be starting this university soon and I want to get all the information I can about the school before I enter, please if you have attended this school or you are attending the school now please update us on the do's and don't s , dressing code facilities hostels etc
1.One of my friends said that at Biu jeans are prohibited from being worn at the school and anyone who bings any will be taken back home by their parents, is that true nairalandera?
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Cuz I was wondering what it is that the students now wear if the can't wear jeans or designed t shirts?
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2022
I also heard that the school has free wifi, supermarket, basketball court football court etc and that some of the rooms have ac! Is this all true?
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by Anigreat: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
shocked

Have you also heard of their outrageous school fees amount?

1 Like

Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Have you also heard of their outrageous school fees amount?
Ive heard about that... What i really want to hear about
Is whether the school is worth the money paid
... That's why I asked for info from the people that actually went to the school or anyone who is there now
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'll be starting 100level as a fresher dis year! Please nairalandera drop updates about this school ������
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'll be starting 100level as a fresher dis year! Please nairalanders drop updates about this school ������
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by leomarz007: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yes they ve ac hostels for girls. But normal hostel is ok, don't fall for that ac hostel bullshit except your popsi money long. Yes not jeans in campus except off campus. If the schl is worth the money paid is a 2way answer. It's like stereotyping a public to a private schl. Hope u get my point. If u Don't quote me n I'd explain beta. All things being equal if u've made up ur mind to go there remember to not bend to peer pressure.
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
leomarz007:
Yes they ve ac hostels for girls. But normal hostel is ok, don't fall for that ac hostel bullshit except your popsi money long. Yes not jeans in campus except off campus. If the schl is worth the money paid is a 2way answer. It's like stereotyping a public to a private schl. Hope u get my point. If u Don't quote me n I'd explain beta. All things being equal if u've made up ur mind to go there remember to not bend to peer pressure.
pls explain better
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
leomarz007:
another thing is the building and environment is it as beautiful as they say?
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by leomarz007: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2022
UGJ2:
pls explain better

In what aspect...hit me ur whatsapp digits. I'm not here regularly
Re: Biu-benson Idahosa University Trend. by UGJ2: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
leomarz007:

In what aspect...hit me ur whatsapp digits. I'm not here regularly
09064219700 please WhatsApp me

(1) (Reply)

My First Day In School. / A New Lai Mohammed Has Been Born..Adewale To Be Rewarded / The Relevance Of Philosophy To Human Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.