Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Job Employment Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Employment Offer (872 Views)

Remote Job Employment Offer / Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / How To Reject An Employment Offer After Initially Accepting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Employment Offer by 12345abcde6789f: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Job brief

Kelig Trust is a reputable micro credit company with offices situated in Lagos State and Port Harcourt.

We seek to expand her team and employ high-performing individuals to fill in the following positions to help us meet our every growing customer base and revenue growth targets as well as keeping our company competitive and innovative.

1. Front Desk Officers
2. Accountants
3. Drivers
4. Security Personnel
5. Admin officers
6. Admin managers
7. Auditors
8. Recovery Officers
9. Verification Officers
10. Branch managers
11. Social media managers
12. Brand Managers

Minimum Requirements and skills

1. Minimum educational qualification: OND
2. Must reside in locations close to the branch offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
3. Must be self and target driven with the ability to work under very minimum supervision.

How to apply

Send your most recent and updated cv to 2022jobs@keligtrust.com with the subject of the email as the position being applied for and a brief cover letter as the email body.

Re: Job Employment Offer by Beckham14: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
GNLD, is that you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Job Employment Offer by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
GNLD, is that you? grin

Ĺmao
Re: Job Employment Offer by JassyBorm: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Such an interesting offer, and it seems like no one wants to apply; what's wrong? Maybe I judge too soon, and all the CV goes immediately to your email, and in such a case, I have to apologize. I want to work with your team if it's still available because I'm searching for a job, and this opportunity seems great. I worked as an HR agent and have a lot of experience in this field, so I hope you'll choose me. I can arrange and structure all the work processes and distribute the employees on different projects with the help of PSI Screening, which can help me better understand their capabilities. There are a huge number of things that I can bring to your company, but I'll talk about them in an interview.

(1) (Reply)

21 High-paying No-coding Tech Careers To Start In 2023 / Please Who Knows Banks That Opens On Saturday / Santoss,bowale_1 And Ammo21 Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.