Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? (1495 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:193
Why is allah CARRIED by 8 mountain goats? Doesn’t he have powers to levitate or walk by himself?

Why is allah so light in weight? 8 mountain goats?

Surah 69:17 And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them. And the angels will be on the sides thereof, and eight will uphold the Throne of thy Lord that day, above them.

Why can’t allah move without a help?
Why can’t he position without the help of goats or angels? Is he/are they crippled?
Before the goats and angels were created, who carried allah?

So if the angels rebelled, will allah crumble like Naira?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Kingozymandias(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
You must be a Tinubu supporter to be this unreasonable. What is wrong with you people?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Tinububalls: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Wetin Allah do you?
Biko serve you sango in peace.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rev. 5:6 – Then I saw one like a slaughtered lamb standing between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent into all the earth.
Bwahahahah
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
That is Jesus, the slaughtered lamb.
He is in heaven now.

Mohammed has grown many spiky weeds. Took so many innocent lives and virginity. He died on top a teenage girl slobbering. brought horror to that little girls life.

She must have had incontinence too.
Maynman:
Rev. 5:6 – Then I saw one like a slaughtered lamb standing between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent into all the earth.
Bwahahahah
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
The same way this line makes sense to you is also the same way that line also makes sense to muslims.
Jesus is the slaughtered lamb that has seven horns and seven eyes bwahahahah

Bwahahahah

Sixfiguresmart:
That is Jesus, the slaughtered lamb.
He is in heaven now.

Mohammed has grown many spiky weeds. Took so many innocent lives and virginity. He died on top a teenage girl slobbering. brought horror to that little girls life.

She must have had incontinence too.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
What did I say wrong?

Tinubu's supporter? Are you high on dried shiit?

I do not play politics, bro. You guys are killing yourselves for who will never attend your funeral. All those guys will never hold me down if I were broke today. It gets worse when they get to power.

I do not roll torn sleeves bro. Count me out of politics. Whoever will win will win.
Kingozymandias:
You must be a Tinubu supporter to be this unreasonable. What is wrong with you people?

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maynman:
The same way this line makes sense to you is also the same way that line also makes sense to muslims.
Jesus is the slaughtered lamb that has seven horns and seven eyes bwahahahah

Bwahahahah
Oh, does it? Well, come let's parse it, then.

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect peniss.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

Does it make any sense to you that your peniss will never soften?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Oh, does it? Well, come let's parse it, then.

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect peniss.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

Does it make any sense to you that your peniss will never soften?

You are no longer using quran?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
hahaha good question. Thank you for the reminder. You know, the other guy dragged me out of it when he was demanding answers from the hadith. So, I pulled out my hadith. I have them here. Special gifts from cool Arabic guys that I had lived and worked with.

I have the Arabic and English version. I juxtapose and that is how I am able to catch some incongruity. It makes me laugh sometimes, especially the hadith but I post it out here for you, you know?

So that you guys can also get to see the reason why I left islam myself. I just couldn't fool myself anymore. More especially when I learn some Arabic. I was stunned at the things that I was reading.

Did you ever ask why all the 70 virgins are white? In fact they are so white that one can see their veins and marrows. Ask yourself, what is the fate of my mother? What is the fate of my sisters? You are black.

Arabs are the most racist of all. They taught racism around the world.

Have you ever wonder why Mohammed had to drop to his knees for his mouth to reach the peniss of a little boy before sucking it?
Maynman:

You are no longer using quran?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha good question. Thank you for the reminder. You know, the other guy dragged me out of it when he was demanding answers from the hadith. So, I pulled out my hadith. I have them here. Special gifts from cool Arabic guys that I had lived and worked with.

I have the Arabic and English version. I juxtapose and that is how I am able to catch some incongruity. It makes me laugh sometimes, especially the hadith but I post it out here for you, you know?

So that you guys can also get to see the reason why I left islam myself. I just couldn't fool myself anymore. More especially when I learn some Arabic. I was stunned at the things that I was reading.

Did you ever ask why all the 70 virgins are white? In fact they are so white that one can see their veins and marrows. Ask yourself, what is the fate of my mother? What is the fate of my sisters? You are black.

Arabs are the most racist of all. They taught racism around the world.

Have you ever wonder why Mohammed had to drop to his knees for his mouth to reach the peniss of a little boy before sucking it?

Definition of racism has nothing to do with “white.” Blacks also took white as slaves.

How and when did arabs teach racism around the world? Which century? Under which empire? Or you just talking?

Before mohammed was born there was no racism bwahahahah
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
I am not just talking, bro. If you have ever been to an Arab country. In fact, ask anyone you know who may have been to the Arab world how they, as blacks were treated. regardless if you are muslim or whatever. You have limitations. They just do not want you to head a company. They do not want you in a board meeting. Some just get up and leave the meeting for now reason but a raisin head is there.

Now, how did it begin? From Mohammed uttering racist slurs against blacks. He has a huge following and it was documented on a legal code. That was the beginning of a legalized racial profiling of blacks. They not only stopped there, but went about conquering black nations. The whites did not destabilize Africa. It was the Muslims.

Look at what they did to northern Africa. They killed everything black along their path. Sold to slavery and killed the others. Look at what they did to the Muslims who were chased out of Europe. The Christians chased them out for failing to convert to Christianity, but their fellow Muslims begin killing them right from the sea. The Turks and the caliphate and these are the same people that they used to fight the Europeans and defeated Portugal and Spain. After using them, they killed and obliterated everything black. For over 700 years they sold and killed blacks even after converting.

Google, Tuareg on your phone. These are black people who had to run into the hot desert for their lives. Why? Their fellow muslims. I promise you bro, if the Muslims get a hand, you are not free. They have strong disdain for blacks. Look at the images of them coming out of masjid. They will not socialize in Arabia. After masjid, each race to his own. I met a Ghanaian bro working somewhere around Al Turaif park if you know Saudi Arabia. He was bitterly frustrated cos he was being called the N-word and was even asked to move to the other side in the Majlis.

In fact, no one wants to be by his side. This is the case for many. Have you ever wondered why black isn't beautiful to them. The quran says that you are destined for hell anyway
Maynman:

Definition of racism has nothing to do with “white.” Blacks also took white as slaves.

How and when did arabs teach racism around the world? Which century? Under which empire? Or you just talking?

Before mohammed was born there was no racism bwahahahah
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am not just talking, bro. If you have ever been to an Arab country. In fact, ask anyone you know who may have been to the Arab world how they, as blacks were treated. regardless if you are muslim or whatever. You have limitations. They just do not want you to head a company. They do not want you in a board meeting. Some just get up and leave the meeting for now reason but a raisin head is there.

Now, how did it begin? From Mohammed uttering racist slurs against blacks. He has a huge following and it was documented on a legal code. That was the beginning of a legalized racial profiling of blacks. They not only stopped there, but went about conquering black nations. The whites did not destabilize Africa. It was the Muslims.

Look at what they did to northern Africa. They killed everything black along their path. Sold to slavery and killed the others. Look at what they did to the Muslims who were chased out of Europe. The Christians chased them out for failing to convert to Christianity, but their fellow Muslims begin killing them right from the sea. The Turks and the caliphate and these are the same people that they used to fight the Europeans and defeated Portugal and Spain. After using them, they killed and obliterated everything black. For over 700 years they sold and killed blacks even after converting.

Google, Tuareg on your phone. These are black people who had to run into the hot desert for their lives. Why? Their fellow muslims. I promise you bro, if the Muslims get a hand, you are not free. They have strong disdain for blacks. Look at the images of them coming out of masjid. They will not socialize in Arabia. After masjid, each race to his own. I met a Ghanaian bro working somewhere around Al Turaif park if you know Saudi Arabia. He was bitterly frustrated cos he was being called the N-word and was even asked to move to the other side in the Majlis.

In fact, no one wants to be by his side. This is the case for many. Have you ever wondered why black isn't beautiful to them. The quran says that you are destined for hell anyway

Where is the “arab world”
There should be articles talking about these, care to share or you just talking long epistle?

When was islam created?
Racism started with mohammed saying racial slur?
Care to share this “legal code” or just talking?

What exactly is about “tuareg people”, care to share where you are seeing all these FALSE CLAIMS?

Your hate for another Abrahamaic religion like yours is turning you to something else.

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bro, I do not hate anyone. I have friends that I still relate to. A friend of mine was here two months ago on my invitation from Jordan. I am still widely connected to these guys.

You do not know what Arab world is? Hmm Well, it is wherever you find Arabs. One quick fact, you are not included. Sad that they even argue against Sudan being Arab. I have to teach them.

Where the Toureg people are? Come on, man! Big up!

Where I get my facts? You go do your research. If you find anything odd. come back and we can dwell on it.

Maynman:

Where is the “arab world”
There should be articles talking about these, care to share or you just talking long epistle?

When was islam created?
Racism started with mohammed saying racial slur?
Care to share this “legal code” or just talking?

What exactly is about “tuareg people”, care to share where you are seeing all these FALSE CLAIMS?

Your hate for another Abrahamaic religion like yours is turning you to something else.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I do not hate anyone. I have friends that I still relate to. A friend of mine was here two months ago on my invitation from Jordan. I am still widely connected to these guys.

You do not know what Arab world is? Hmm Well, it is wherever you find Arabs. One quick fact, you are not included. Sad that they even argue against Sudan being Arab. I have to teach them.

Where the Toureg people are? Come on, man! Big up!

Where I get my facts? You go do your research. If you find anything odd. come back and we can dwell on it.

Since you have no hate against a tribe, explain how arabs are the most racist and how they taught the rest of the world racism, also explain how mohammed was the first to use racial slur, where’s the “legal code” where it was written.

The toureg are where they are, you said they were BLACK people that were chased by Muslims, any links to all these claims?

Everything you said have been blatant lie, instead of embarrassing yourself, why don’t you just sit down and do actual research on these topics than just ranting false informations.

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bro, if you know how well I wanted to yeet you off my face right now, you would believe it.

We should rather focus on islam. back to business.

[/b] "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. [b]The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

Muslims will faint after each sex. Wake up again to sex and faint again. This is what will happen in Jannah? Sex and fainting with eternal erection?

Guys how will you feel to have constant erection for a week only? Let alone forever.

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

How do you feel knowing that your peniss is going to be constantly erect all your life?
Maynman:

Since you have no hate against a tribe, explain how arabs are the most racist and how they taught the rest of the world racism, also explain how mohammed was the first to use racial slur, where’s the “legal code” where it was written.

The toureg are where they are, you said they were BLACK people that were chased to by Muslims, any links to all these claims?

Everything you said have been blatant lie.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, if you know how well I wanted to yeet you off my face right now, you would believe it.

We should rather focus on islam. back to business.

[/b] "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. [b]The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

Muslims will faint after each sex. Wake up again to sex and faint again. This is what will happen in Jannah? Sex and fainting with eternal erection?

Guys how will you feel to have constant erection for a week only? Let alone forever.

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

How do you feel knowing that your peniss is going to be constantly erect all your life?

Are you saying you’ve been intentionally making all thse false claims up out of HATRED, If not then answer, talk is cheap.
explain how arabs are the most racist TRIBE and how they taught the rest of the world racism, also explain how mohammed was the first to use racial slur, where’s the “legal code” where it was written.

The toureg are where they are, you said they were BLACK people that were chased by Muslims, any links to all these claims?

Everything you said have been blatant lie, instead of embarrassing yourself, why don’t you just sit down and do actual research on these topics than just ranting false informations all because you have personal hatred for a particular tribe.

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
I do not bloody care. You haven't known me now? Call me whatever. Who cares?
Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 6982:
The angel came to him (i.e. Muhammad) in it (i.e. Cave of Hira) and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Messenger returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" … Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal , who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Messenger asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Messenger in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

Did you notice that Even before Mohammed allah directed the writing of the GOSPEL(the accounts regarding Jesus life and teachings) or the new testament. This is the same book that Muslims today claim to have been corrupted.

Did you notice how even under the oath/or influence of allah, an illiterate cannot receive a miracle as simple as reading skill. While in the Bible we read of powerful works of the holy spirit that people could speak in DIFFERENT tongues. Even a horse was made to speak. Nevertheless, even the power of allah CANNOT make mohammed read.

I have never imagine an angel of God pressing and choking a prophet of God till he couldn't bear it anymore. Just because a man cannot read! Would you allow your kids to attend such a school in which the teachers press and choke them? Even Muslims today will pull their kids off of such a school.

We could find the gospel in syriac, Amenian, Hebrew, Latin etc. Only in Arabic is it missing of all medieval languages. Which means that even the copied and translated gospel that allah directed them to write were all burned. They have no reverence for allah. They cannot produce an ancient copy of the gospel in the archives from Arabia to Egypt and to Syria.
Maynman:

Are you saying you’ve been intentionally making all thse false claims up out of HATRED, If not then answer, talk is cheap.
explain how arabs are the most racist TRIBE and how they taught the rest of the world racism, also explain how mohammed was the first to use racial slur, where’s the “legal code” where it was written.

Everything you said have been blatant lie, instead of embarrassing yourself, why don’t you just sit down and do actual research on these topics than just ranting false informations all because you have personal hatred for a particular tribe.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why don’t you answer your earlier false claims before saying another one?
Nobody takes a shameless liar serious maybe except Israelite god, yahweh.

Sixfiguresmart:
I do not bloody care. You haven't known me now? Call me whatever. Who cares?
Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 6982:
The angel came to him (i.e. Muhammad) in it (i.e. Cave of Hira) and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Messenger returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" … Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal , who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Messenger asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Messenger in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

Did you notice that Even before Mohammed allah directed the writing of the GOSPEL(the accounts regarding Jesus life and teachings) or the new testament. This is the same book that Muslims today claim to have been corrupted.

Did you notice how even under the oath/or influence of allah, an illiterate cannot receive a miracle as simple as reading skill. While in the Bible we read of powerful works of the holy spirit that people could speak in DIFFERENT tongues. Even a horse was made to speak. Nevertheless, even the power of allah CANNOT make mohammed read.

I have never imagine an angel of God pressing and choking a prophet of God till he couldn't bear it anymore. Just because a man cannot read! Would you allow your kids to attend such a school in which the teachers press and choke them? Even Muslims today will pull their kids off of such a school.

We could find the gospel in syriac, Amenian, Hebrew, Latin etc. Only in Arabic is it missing of all medieval languages. Which means that even the copied and translated gospel that allah directed them to write were all burned. They have no reverence for allah. They cannot produce an ancient copy of the gospel in the archives from Arabia to Egypt and to Syria.

1 Like

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:193
Why is allah CARRIED by 8 mountain goats? Doesn’t he have powers to levitate or walk by himself?

Why is allah so light in weight? 8 mountain goats?

Surah 69:17 And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them. And the angels will be on the sides thereof, and eight will uphold the Throne of thy Lord that day, above them.

Why can’t allah move without a help?
Why can’t he position without the help of goats or angels? Is he/are they crippled?
Before the goats and angels were created, who carried allah?

So if the angels rebelled, will allah crumble like Naira?

LMFAO! This is how you know you are reading stories based on the imagination of the people of that time. A self locomoting vehicle wasn't in conception so the Allah could never have been pictured in a self locomoting apparatus. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
He didn't pity himself to say camel. He went for what he truly is, goat.
LordReed:

LMFAO! This is how you know you are reading stories based on the imagination of the people of that time. A self locomoting vehicle wasn't in conception so the Allah could never have been pictured in a self locomoting apparatus. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Do you believe that mohammed sucked the living daylight out of a boy's pennis?

He had to go on his KNEES to reach the boy's crotch.

why did he do that?
Maynman:
Why don’t you answer your earlier false claims before saying another one?
Nobody takes a shameless liar serious maybe except Israelite god, yahweh.

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2022

Sixfiguresmart:
Do you believe that mohammed sucked the living daylight out of a boy's pennis?

He had to go on his KNEES to reach the boy's crotch.

why did he do that?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1453, Grade: Sahih

Abu Hudhayfa’s wife returned and she said, “I fed him with breast milk (in a cup) and the disturbance in Abu Hudhayfa’s heart disappeared.”

In this situation, Salim grew up in the household of Abu Hudhayfa as a member of the family, although he was not directly related to them. When Salim reached manhood, Abu Hudhayfa was bothered that an unrelated man was coming and going into his house where his wife resided. In order to make him feel better, the Prophet (s) ordered that Salim drink the breast milk of his wife and thus he would become similar to a blood relative.

Salim did not touch the wife of Abu Hudhayfa or drink directly from her breast, because that would have defeated the purpose of the act from the start.
Maynman:

What do you say about this?
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022

Sixfiguresmart:
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1453, Grade: Sahih

Abu Hudhayfa’s wife returned and she said, “I fed him with breast milk (in a cup) and the disturbance in Abu Hudhayfa’s heart disappeared.”

In this situation, Salim grew up in the household of Abu Hudhayfa as a member of the family, although he was not directly related to them. When Salim reached manhood, Abu Hudhayfa was bothered that an unrelated man was coming and going into his house where his wife resided. In order to make him feel better, the Prophet (s) ordered that Salim drink the breast milk of his wife and thus he would become similar to a blood relative.

Salim did not touch the wife of Abu Hudhayfa or drink directly from her breast, because that would have defeated the purpose of the act from the start. What do you say about this?

Answer your previous lies then we move to your new lies since you are shameless.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Would you allow a 60 year old mohammed to suck your tongue, drop your underwear, spread your legs APART, go on his knees and give you a fellatttio?
Maynman:

Answer your previous lies then we move to your new lies since you are shameless.
Ruling # 12: It is not permission to have intercourse before (her) being 9 years old, be it in nikah (permanent marriage) or temporary marriage. And as for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, and thighing (ﺍﻟﺘﻔﺨﻴﺬ), there is no problem in it even with a suckling infant.
Tahreer al-Waseelah, vol. 2, page 221-222
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2022

Sixfiguresmart:
Would you allow a 60 year old mohammed to suck your tongue, drop your underwear, spread your legs APART, go on his knees and give you a fellatttio?
Ruling # 12: It is not permission to have intercourse before (her) being 9 years old, be it in nikah (permanent marriage) or temporary marriage. And as for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, and thighing (ﺍﻟﺘﻔﺨﻴﺬ), there is no problem in it even with a suckling infant.
Tahreer al-Waseelah, vol. 2, page 221-222

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Bro, get the sense even if you have no brain. Before Australia became a country, the caliphate had ruled for thousands of years, conquered Spain and Portugal and spread evil abroad.
Maynman:

Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022

Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, get the sense even if you have no brain. Before Australia became a country, the caliphate had ruled for thousands of years, conquered Spain and Portugal and spread evil abroad.

Caliphate ruled where? What was “Australia” called beforehand it became a country?
Caliphate conquered spain and portugal when?
You are a irremediable shameless liar and a dunce! Just like a typical chrestian.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahha
I am imagining you in Jannah. Your penis is just going to be eternally standing. All you are going to be doing is sexing and fainting hahahahahaha I can't move my fingers anymore. whelps!
Maynman:

Caliphate ruled where? What was “Australia” called beforehand it became a country?
Caliphate conquered spain and portugal when?
You are a irremediable shameless liar and a dunce! Just like a typical chrestian.
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Maynman: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Irritating shameless liar.

Sixfiguresmart:
hahahahahahahahahahha
I am imagining you in Jannah. Your penis is just going to be eternally standing. All you are going to be doing is sexing and fainting hahahahahaha I can't move my fingers anymore. whelps!
Re: Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh." - Sahih Bukhari 4:54:476

Here are pictures of the virgins that will keep your penal shaft eternally erect.

Tell me what is the hope for your sisters, daughters, and mothers in the black community?
Maynman:
Irritating shameless liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know That Your God Is Real? / An Interview With God / The Last Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.