Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office (381 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by wwwihy: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by EmiLoKanMyAss: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2022
The end of Putin is near.. take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Why are you running
I thought say una get power.if you people see ordinary civilians Na una muscles go come out but now you can't fight
Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by ken6488(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Senseless propaganda
Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by wwwihy: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
ken6488:
Senseless propaganda
You don't have data to watch?

1 Like

Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
It’s not propaganda and common sense will tell anyone the same. If any president of any nation announced the draft of 300,000 civilians who would receive bare minimum training and sent to the frontlines to fight a mad man’s war, there would be mass hysteria and protests. Not a soul in Russia wants to fight and lose their life in a futile war.
This draft is happening because the big and strong Russian military was a fable all along.
If anyone objects, please show me examples and proof of Russians who are happy and excited to be drafted.
Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by rottennaija(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
The end of Putin is near.. take it or leave it.

Because one western brainwashed fool short an enlistment officer? I have always told you western flying monkey that propaganda don't win wars. If I start posting pictures and videos of mobilization now, they will ban me.
Re: Backlash -Putin Call Up:Soldiers On The Run As Gunman Open Fire In Draft Office by rottennaija(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
It’s not propaganda and common sense will tell anyone the same. If any president of any nation announced the draft of 300,000 civilians who would receive bare minimum training and sent to the frontlines to fight a mad man’s war, there would be mass hysteria and protests. Not a soul in Russia wants to fight and lose their life in a futile war.
This draft is happening because the big and strong Russian military was a fable all along.
If anyone objects, please show me examples and proof of Russians who are happy and excited to be drafted.

First and foremost, get your information correct. The those enlisted have received military training before and some have even served in the military. So these are not just civilians.

(1) (Reply)

Russia’s Top Court Rules On Donbass, Kherson, And Zaporozhye Accession Treaties / The Cup Of Patience Has Run Out For Ukraine / Trump To Make 'very Big Announcement' Nov 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.