Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Muslims, Why Did Mohammed's Revelation Cease For 3 Years? What Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Why Did Mohammed's Revelation Cease For 3 Years? What Happened? (142 Views)

How on earth did Mohammed mix up "Angel" Jubril with Satan? / Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam / Cease Fire: Fr Ebube Mmunso Pleads With Unknown Gunmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Why Did Mohammed's Revelation Cease For 3 Years? What Happened? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 6982:
The angel came to him (i.e. Muhammad) in it (i.e. Cave of Hira) and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Messenger returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" … Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal , who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Messenger asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Messenger in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

Did you notice that Even before Mohammed allah directed the writing of the GOSPEL(the accounts regarding Jesus life and teachings) or the new testament. This is the same book that Muslims today claim to have been corrupted.

Did you notice how even under the oath/or influence of allah, an illiterate cannot receive a miracle as simple as reading skill. While in the Bible we read of powerful works of the holy spirit that people could speak in DIFFERENT tongues. Even a horse was made to speak. Nevertheless, even the power of allah CANNOT make mohammed read.

I have never imagine an angel of God pressing and choking a prophet of God till he couldn't bear it anymore. Just because a man cannot read! Would you allow your kids to attend such a school in which the teachers press and choke them? Even Muslims today will pull their kids off of such a school.

We could find the gospel in syriac, Amenian, Hebrew, Latin etc. Only in Arabic is it missing of all medieval languages. Which means that even the copied and translated gospel that allah directed them to write were all burned. They have no reverence for allah. They cannot produce an ancient copy of the gospel in the archives from Arabia to Egypt and to Syria.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? / The 10 Most Important Tips To Choose The Venue For Your Wedding / Ihiala Parishioners Write Bishop, Warns Against Use Of Canon Law To Inflict Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.