Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe (2954 Views)

Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Are We Living In Shithole Or Not..resons Why You And I Live In Shithole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Uptownerd: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2022

There's a widespread acceptance in some corners that we are living in a simulated reality. Some intellectuals actually believe we live inside a simulation and are ourselves creating progressively more realistic and interesting simulations. They believe that existence is a recursive simulation generator and we are an intrinsic part of the synergy.

Are we living in a Simulation? See Elon Musk reply proof of simulated universe

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=117025985][/quote]

Hmmmmmm.....

It could be afterall
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Brainmytool: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Christians won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by LogicBomb8: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brainmytool:
Ofcorse thats a blatant lie

2 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by efembaba(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
The arguments as to whether we are living in a simulation is unnecessary. Whether we do or not doesn't change anything. If I pinch you, you'll feel the pain. If you go without food for several hours, you will feel hungry. If I dash u 50 million, you will feel real happiness. Those much are real since the feelings as far as you are concerned is real. Anything other arguments is an superfluous.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Chizzyjforce: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
My thing, my line of thought. I need to be in the midst of those intellectuals, so I can make good use of my intellect. This side is thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Brainmytool: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Ofcorse thats a blatant lie

are you going to heaven? If yes then, Earth is a test zone. Meaning our life is a simulation as someone is out there playing with us.
Don't qoute me, think.
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Uptownerd: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
My thing, my line if thought. I need to be in the midst of those intellectuals, so I can make good use of my intellect. This side is thrash.

You can visit Uptownerd for those kinda thoughts and well analyzed discourse on them.

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Baronthecelebri: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Elun musk my guy, I love this guy die

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by klonboi: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Even if Elon puts out a trash out there it's always seem as coming from an intellectual.

Become a billionaire in dollars and verify this!

4 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Franzinni: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
From what I know ... I will say yes .. here is why

Mathematics.

1+1=2 don't dismis it just yet but think...

How is it that everything is countable ( Do you know every step you ever took till now has a number, every breath, every heart beat every hair on your head ) ?

Everything follows fornulars that work.

And reality can be replicated in a computer but don't forget that a computer is nothing but a sum of parts put together in a certain configuration to produce a whole need thing

But then computers are 100 percent as organic as you and me becasue every single element was made from natural materials.
Yet we can simulate reality down to the movement of weather, air fire water sand and most recently sentient intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
What do I know, let me stay here and learn.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Gadalo1990: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Franzinni:

Mathematics.

How is it that everything is countable ( Do you know every step you ever took till now has a number, every breath, every heart beat every hair on your head ) ?

And reality can be replicated in a computer but don't forget that a computer is nothing but a sum of parts put together in a certain configuration to produce a whole need thing

But then computers are 100 percent as organic as you and me becasue every single element was made from natural materials.
Yet we can simulate reality down to the movement of weather, air fire water sand and most recently sentient intelligence.
u making zenze man
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by oz4real83(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2022
I have always thought so, we see some of those simulations through dreams. I have been in places or done things in dreams that I later found myself actually doing or going to in real world, those dreams are a view into a simulated world. There are things in life which we don't know and can't provide answers to. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:14am On Sep 27, 2022
nobody takes Nerds seriously.

Not now,not later...
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Authoreety: 4:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Think whatever you want...

Just enjoy Godly life to the fullest...
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by oz4real83(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
nobody takes Nerds seriously.

Not now,not later...
you are enjoying better technology and better world today through the works of those "Nerds", you better take them serious oo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Ikennaford: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Simulation or no simulation, make money,chop and die like your ancestors
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Brainmytool:

Why?

Any difference between "simulation" in this context and spiritual?

Sensible Christians have always known since antiquity that the natural world we see today is controlled by the spiritual. If he's just discovering that fact, then he's very ignorant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by bukatyne(f): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
efembaba:
The arguments as to whether we are living in a simulation is unnecessary. Whether we do or not doesn't change anything. If I pinch you, you'll feel the pain. If you go without food for several hours, you will feel hungry. If I dash u 50 million, you will feel real happiness. Those much are real since the feelings as far as you are concerned is real. Anything other arguments is an superfluous.

@bold:

You sound like a very very mischievous person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by beylinko02: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Why?

Sensible Christians have always known since antiquity that the natural world we are today is controlled by the spiritual. If he's just discovering that fact, then he's very ignorant.
You are correct. The unseen contols the seen. Spiritual controls the physical, words unseen create the seen...things that are made are formed from things that are not seen

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Maxxim: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Your link can't be accessed man
I listened to one of his podcast I think with Joe Rogan where he argued why we might be living in a simulation, an example is some of these Ai robots they built recently where they found out those robots interacts with each other and that there is this robot that interacts with the satellite to access missiles.
These are pure facts, I was like Ai already have a mind of their own which is not different from we humans, which comes to the conclusion that we might be like these robots in the view of some superior beings.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by JOACHINpedro: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Franzinni:

Mathematics.

You are one of the problems of this country
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by AndroidAI(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
My thing, my line if thought. I need to be in the midst of those intellectuals, so I can make good use of my intellect. This side is thrash.
Go to reddit! NL is an organised trash
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Axis313(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Why?

Sensible Christians have always known since antiquity that the natural world we see today is controlled by the spiritual. If he's just discovering that fact, then he's very ignorant.

Truly,this physical world we are living in is being controlled by spiritual elements,but what most people didn't know is that all of us are spirits,it might sound weird but it's true,we are just borrowing this physical bodies to fulfill our mission on this earth,when we die the body will stay here on earth and the spirit will leave this earth.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Uptownerd: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Franzinni:

Mathematics.

Very true. There's numbers in everything. Even computers works in 1 and 0 numbers.
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Uptownerd: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Maxxim:
Your link can't be acessesed man
I listened to one of his podcast I think with Joe Rogan where he argued why we might live in simulation, some example are some of these Ai robots they built recently where they found out those robots actually interacts with each other and that of this robots that actually interacts with the satellite to access missiles.
These are pure facts, I was like these Ai already have a mind of their own which is not different from we humans, like we might actually be like these robots in the view of some superior beings.

So sorry about that. It's working now.

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Uptownerd: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

He is one of the people that can solve the problems of this country - He/She thinks deep!
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by Franzinni: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

I know right. cool
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? See Elon Musk Reply Proof Of Simulated Universe by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm not sure
But I won't be suprised if we are really living in a simulation

One thing for sure about this world is that...

There are door to wealth
Door to poverty

You only need to have the right key

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Private University Is The Cheapest In Nigeria? / IMSU Student Dies While "Celebrating" Final Year Students / List Of Top 5 Cheapest Universities, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.