Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. (23655 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence / Activities Lined Up To Mark Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Gbeng30(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
What is even there to celebrate in this shit hole called a country...i know God will deliver Nigeria from this evil people
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by ojaysam25(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Isreal
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Onogiede(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
I can only see corrupt idiots with no integrity,..
Ozor politicians, na thunder go fire una
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Pwettylinda(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
62 years common light we no get

Na waoooo for black people oo
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
I CELEBRATE NIGERIA,MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE THAT TESTED POWER AND SAID NAIJA NO GO GET REFINERY,AND SAID NAIJA NO GO GET 24HOURS A DAY ELECTRICITY,YET THEM USE OUR MONEY BUILD REFINERIES OUTSIDE NIGERIA,EXPORT OUR CRUDE AND THEY FIERCE NAIJA WITH TRILLIONS SIPHONED AS SUBSIDY.
GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM CULPRITS.
IT WILL BE WELL WITJ THEM TILL THEY BRING BACK OUR MONIES IFSHA. angry
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Okirinwankwa76(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Are we truly independence? I don't think so. When majority of the citizens are poor, hungry and sick, the country cannot claim to be independent. I believe we would have been doing better if the colonial masters had continued ruling us
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Honestfrend: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
U re a disgrace to Christianity... U re a certified failure...
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Traplord09: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
When the problem are facing them da we aways run into hiding using cover of Independence

How did Nigeria become independent

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by thegunboyrich(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
What have we been celebrating??

Anyways, I build up financial Giant's. Do well to check my signature. You might be interested.
Thank me later...
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Goahead(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Losers always celebrate first
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by simplesearch: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
God is always angry when leaders he placed over nations are not willing to govern in righteousness, and yet continue to call his name when they are not ready to do the right thing.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Drefaithful(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let assume Tinubu wins, who will represent him on 63rd Celebration, OK his wife.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by FireUpNow(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Any fake bishops present there? Always doing the wrong things. POY can pray very well but can't make things to
Right for almost 8 yrs now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Elidrisy20: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigeria is not yet independent. The day we elect a president who has the interest of every Nigerian at heart is when we will become independent.

We the Nigerian youths hope to become independent from the oppressive government of the present day Nigeria, we are hoping that Peter Obi will change the situation of this country and give our youths a greater future.

Nigeria is pregnant

A new Nigeria is possible.

God bless Nigeria.

your first talk na true, but you come ganish am with rubbish,who be Obi?
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Traplord09:
When the problem are facing them da we aways run into hiding using cover of Independence

How did Nigeria become independent
o boy you makes my day thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Thebigheart: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
No doubt, Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by dorodee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Just imagine Tinubu and Shetima not attending the National independence service.... Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Tareq1105: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tunechi5:
62 years of what exactly

Ingrate is your middle name.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Tareq1105: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
dorodee:
Just imagine Tinubu and Shetima not attending the National independence service.... Hmmm

Tinubu will attend.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Lordofistanbul: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
What are they celebrating if not failures, poverty and bad economy, honestly speaking Nigeria leaders don’t have shame , that’s why they can celebrate .bunch of nuisance.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Igbodicool(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
A 62 year old lame duckling...

What are they really celebrating?
Thank God Igbo is not part of this failure of a country!
Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by naptu2: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Governor of Lagos is in New York and the Deputy Governor is a Muslim, so they were represented by the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Tayo Ayinde and the wife of the Deputy Governor Mrs. Oluremi Hamzat.

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by jubrilELsudan: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF ODES

Re: Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. by Eagle07(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tunechi5:
62 years of what exactly

Of gross failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / "Orji Uzor Kalu For President 2019" Posters Spotted In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) / Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.