Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden (388 Views)

First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
A clip of former President Donald Trump arguing that the election of President Joe Biden would lead to a plummeting stock market circulated online on Friday after Wall Street saw a bloodbath.

‘If He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden Comes True

“They said the stock market will boom if I am elected,” Trump said during a 2020 presidential debate. “If he’s elected, the stock market will crash.”

1 Share

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by richeeyo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bidden is a puppet of the deepstate

5 Likes

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Ever8090: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol....Tinubu comes to mind

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

Ever8090:
Lol....Tinubu comes to mind
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
A clip of former President Donald Trump arguing that the election of President Joe Biden would lead to a plummeting stock market circulated online on Friday after Wall Street saw a bloodbath.

‘If He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden Comes True

“They said the stock market will boom if I am elected,” Trump said during a 2020 presidential debate. “If he’s elected, the stock market will crash.”

Do you get paid to post this?

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Some hope that we all have the memory of a goldfish, but we will remind those who support politicians who wreck economies that they are complicit.
People who vote for corrupt politicians believe they will face no personal consequences.
Are you better off today, than you were 2 years ago?
Two years into Biden's government, do you think things will get better or worse?

IjeBos:

Do you get paid to post this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
Some hope that we all have the memory of a goldfish, but we will remind those who support politicians who wreck economies that they are complicit.
People who vote for corrupt politicians believe they will face no personal consequences.
Are you better off today, than you were 2 years ago?
Two years into Biden's government, do you think things will get better or worse?

Listen, I live in the US. 2 years ago, we were in the MIDST of a Pandemic with 1,000+ dying daily. I was working from home, hadn't seen my friends in a year and barely saw my family. The stock market had crashed, the economy was a wreck, there were food bank (free food) lines stretching miles and the government was sending direct payments to people so people could survive. Gas prices were low because there was a Global demand shortage because of the Pandemic but noone could take advantage of it because of COVID. It was so low TRUMP made a deal with the Saudis and Russians to cut supply so, prices could go up(hence the increase in Gas Prices). Everything was super expensive and if you could find it, rationed(items like Toilet paper). We had to queue outside the store to buy groceries, and basically bought whatever they had in Stock. I almost had a fight with a guy when he tried to take a rationed item out of my cart when I turned my back after I got the last one on the shelf. And the guy who was President at the time suggested we drink bleach and maybe put UV lights inside our body to kill Covid.
Yes, we are better off. Supply change issues and our FED keeping interests low during Trump's presidency pre-Covid (to juice the economy even though it was doing ok after Obama) has led to some inflation issues. But our inflation is probably lower than the most developed countries. FYI. I exchanged money at 710 naira last week(maybe focus on your Nigerian HYPER INFLATION).
And maybe you should revisit your "memory of a goldfish comment" as you seem to not REMEMBER where the US and the world were 2 years ago. ALSO ask yourself what did you expect to happen after we had an UNPRECEDED Pandemic. Or just keep writing nonsense that you read on some FB post.
What I always find interesting, is that there are certain people who are determined to blame someone for anything. When Trump was President and Covid happened, the economy crashed etc. etc., people at first didn't blame him.. Life happens. It wasn't until he started lying about it, and the breadth of his incompetence and his administrations incompetence was revealed did people turn. And still when I was buying Toilet paper for $10 for 4 rolls did I ever say "Oh F*ck Trump", I just counted my blessings as I had a young neighbor who died of Covid and could appreciate the situation we were in. Get some perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by gambojimeta: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brilliant submission ijebos.
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nonsense, pure arrant nonsense
I am more than two years old, Bro
I lived through that era
I didn't have to read much into the gibberish you just scribbled to know that you live in an alternate world.
You are trying very hard but you can only fool yourself. The greatest fool is one who fools himself
I guess Biden has to run on his record for the midterm, right?
Pandemic my ass. There was no pandemic, I said it from day one. I was called a conspiracy theorist. My posts were banned by NL
Do you think you can put all the CNN talking points in writing and that gets to confuse reality?
Lay off reading CNN Chiron , it warped your reality
A lizard in Ajangbadi truly can't be a crocodile in the Bahamas
By the way, i have to call you a liar, and yep, pon intended

IjeBos:

Listen, I live in the US. 2 years ago, we were in the MIDST of a Pandemic with 1,000+ dying daily. I was working from home, hadn't seen my friends in a year and barely saw my family. The stock market had crashed, the economy was a wreck, there were food bank (free food) lines stretching miles and the government was sending direct payments to people so people could survive. Gas prices were low because there was a Global demand shortage because of the Pandemic but noone could take advantage of it because of COVID. It was so low TRUMP made a deal with the Saudis and Russians to cut supply so, prices could go up(hence the increase in Gas Prices). Everything was super expensive and if you could find it, rationed(items like Toilet paper). We had to queue outside the store to buy groceries, and basically bought whatever they had in Stock. I almost had a fight with a guy when he tried to take a rationed item out of my cart when I turned my back after I got the last one on the shelf. And the guy who was President at the time suggested we drink bleach and maybe put UV lights inside our body to kill Covid.
Yes, we are better off. Supply change issues and our FED keeping interests low during Trump's presidency pre-Covid (to juice the economy even though it was doing ok after Obama) has led to some inflation issues. But our inflation is probably lower than the most developed countries. FYI. I exchanged money at 710 naira last week(maybe focus on your Nigerian HYPER INFLATION).
And maybe you should revisit your "memory of a goldfish comment" as you seem to not [b]REMEMBER [/b]where the US was 2 years ago. ALSO ask yourself what did you expect to happen after we had an UNPRECEDED Pandemic. Or just keep writing nonsense that you read on some FB post.
What I always find interesting, is that there are certain people who are determined to blame someone for anything. When Trump was President and Covid happened, the economy crashed etc. etc., people at first didn't blame him.. Life happens. It wasn't until he started lying about it, and the breadth of his incompetence and his administrations incompetence was revealed did people turn. And still when I was buying Toilet paper for $10 for 4 rolls did I ever say "Oh F*ck Trump", I just counted my blessings as I had a young neighbor who died of Covid and could appreciate the situation we were in. Get some perspective.

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by gambojimeta: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
I didn't have to read much into the gibberish you just scribbled to know that you live in an alternate world.
You are trying very hard but you can only fool yourself. The greatest fool is one who fools himself
Pandemic my ass. There was no pandemic, I said it from day one. I was called a conspiracy theorist. My posts were banned by NL
Do you think you can put all the CNN talking points in writing and that gets to confuse reality?

Even your lord and savior (Donald Trump) went on fox news to urge people to get their Covid pandemic Vaccine.

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
forget stock market and/or Trump yeye propaganda, the Dollar today is a strong as ever.... against ANY CURRENCY!!!! when was the last time the dollar was 1 on 1 with the Euro? if you dont know, it was around 2002. so its like a 20yr high, thanks to Biden!

same shiit with the Pound sterling vs Dollar which is at an all time low....
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
You argue like a dunce.
Argue the post. Are you better off today, than you were two years ago?
Democrats don't even want Biden to run again in 2024

gambojimeta:

Even your lord and savior (Donald Trump) went on fox news to urge people to get their Covid pandemic Vaccine.

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
De-industrialization of Germany has weakened the Euro. Yea, let's see how Europeans act vis a vis their relationship with US, now that EU companies are moving to the US

MrBrownJay1:
forget stock market and/or Trump yeye propaganda, the Dollar today is a strong as ever.... against ANY CURRENCY!!!! when was the last time the dollar was 1 on 1 with the Euro? if you dont know, it was around 2002. so its like a 20yr high, thanks to Biden!

same shiit with the Pound sterling vs Dollar which is at an all time low....
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Teaser4(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
You argue like a dunce.

a friendly advice, whatever you do on this section, avoid that user…. Gambo I hail o

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by gambojimeta: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
You argue like a dunce.

Don't burst a nerve Sha dumbass

I don't care if Biden runs or not runs, non of my business.

Maybe you should transfer your aggression to Buhari instead. Buhari is the source of your headache and misery grin
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Teaser4(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
I lived through that era

lastly, that user na alt account, avoid am too….

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by gambojimeta: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Teaser4:
a friendly advice, whatever you do on this section, avoid that user…. Gambo I hail o
Bros. Na wa for you ooo grin
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
I don't post any Naija-related news, maybe that should tell you something about me location-wise
Its a conscious decision on my part because during covid, i found out many were not well informed and Google was busy deleting news stories in real time

gambojimeta:

Don't burst a nerve Sha dumbass

I don't care if Biden runs or not runs, non of my business.

Maybe you should transfer your aggression to Buhari instead. Buhari is the source of your headache and misery grin

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Teaser4(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
gambojimeta:

Bros. Na wa for you ooo grin
lol boss, how ya side baami?

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
I lived through that era

My fault it was ~2 years 5 months (eyeroll) of Trump's inject bleach comment.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177
And 1 year 11 months from when Trump caught Covid, lied about having it before his debate with Biden, almost gave it to him and from what we know now, almost died from it.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/01/trump-tested-positive-covid-before-biden-debate-chief-staff-mark-meadows-book

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
These anti-Trump stories worked the last time, lets's see you guys pull the same wool over low info voters' eyes again
Reality is hitting people like a wet rag.
CNN has fired most of the guys lying to you guys

IjeBos:

My fault it was ~2 years 5 months (eyeroll) of Trump's inject bleach comment.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177
And 1 year 11 months from when Trump caught Covid, lied about having it before his debate with Biden, almost gave it to him and from what we know now, almost died from it.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/01/trump-tested-positive-covid-before-biden-debate-chief-staff-mark-meadows-book
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by gambojimeta: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Teaser4:
lol boss, how ya side baami?
My side dey okay chairman. I trust you are doing great too wink
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bidden is a puppetry of the deepstate

1 Like

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
These anti-Trump stories worked the last time, lets's see you guys pull the same wool over low info voters' eyes again
Reality is hitting people like a wet rag.
CNN has fired most of the guys lying to you guys

CNN was purchased by John Malone and he wants to make it look more like Fox News. This is his direct quote.
“I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing,” he said. Then he suggested a model: “Fox News, in my opinion, has followed an interesting trajectory of trying to have ‘news’ news, I mean some actual journalism, embedded in a program schedule of all opinions.”
And there have been study after study done that says you are more informed watching no news at all than watching FOX news.
https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

What makes that statement crazy is that most of their actual NEWS journalists have left and went to CNN saying they could no longer abide what Fox was doing. When the history of this time is written. It will be clear that FOX news has been one of the most destabilizing elements in the US if not of our generation. From supporting Trump, to Putin, to saying Covid was a lie, etc. etc.. They lie because they are profit driven and could care less of the carnage they create. Noone who works there believes most of the nonsense they spew. Look at the private texts between Carlson, Ingraham and Trump during Jan. 6. to what they what they were saying publicly.

Edit: Just to be clear I think CNN did deviate some from the way Journalists are trained to report. But it was because they encountered someone like Trump, who GASLIGHTED so much. And by trying to treat everything as there are 2 reasonable sides levitates that persons position to something that is reasonable. Ex. If someone said the EARTH is flat. CNN would normally say, the President says the Earth is Flat, let's debate. And they would have to bring on someone who believes the Earth is FLAT to debate that position. Now he has forwarded his position that the EARTH is flat. What they switched to doing during Trump was saying "The President FALESLY says the Earth is flat". There were some great discussion on how to REPORT when a President lies as much as TRUMP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Danny50: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
We are also warning sane nigerians agains...
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
You, sir, are deluded. You just regurgitated the propaganda that you were fed
You're told Trump bad, Tucker bad, Putin bad and you go about bleating bhaaaa bhaaa bhaaa
You need help. Covid didn't go as planned. Climate Crisis will be pushed on you real soon
I only watch Tucker Carlson. I don't care about Fox or CNN. Both networks got paid by Biden Admin to push covid nonsense
CIA wants to control news, only Tucker is truly independent on Fox, the rest push the same talking point on the Ukraine war, etc

IjeBos:

CNN was purchased by John Malone and he wants to make it look more like Fox News. This is his direct quote.
“I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing,” he said. Then he suggested a model: “Fox News, in my opinion, has followed an interesting trajectory of trying to have ‘news’ news, I mean some actual journalism, embedded in a program schedule of all opinions.”
And there have been study after study done that says you are more informed watching no news at all than watching FOX news.
https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

What makes that statement crazy is that most of their actual NEWS journalists have left and went to CNN saying they could no longer abide what Fox was doing. When the history of this time is written. It will be clear that FOX news has been one of the most destabilizing elements in the US if not of our generation. From supporting Trump, to Putin, to saying Covid was a lie, etc. etc.. They lie because they are profit driven and could care less of the carnage they create. Noone who works there believes most of the nonsense they spew. Look at the private texts between Carlson, Ingraham and Trump during Jan. 6. to what they what they were saying publicly.
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
You, sir, are deluded. You just regurgitated the propaganda that you were fed
You're told Trump bad, Tucker bad, Putin bad and you go about bleating bhaaaa bhaaa bhaaa
You need help. Covid didn't go as planned. Climate Crisis will be pushed on you real soon
I only watch Tucker Carlson. I don't care about Fox or CNN. Both networks got paid by Biden Admin to push covid nonsense
CIA wants to control news, only Tucker is truly independent on Fox, the rest push the same talking point on the Ukraine war, etc

You sound like someone who watches Tucker. He's probably one of the worst propogandists out there. I guarantee he doesn't believe 1/4 of what he spews. Yet, he spews it because it makes HIM RICH! That is all the right wing movement is, a huge grift. Their game is to get generally uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people to give them their money. Ask yourself what category you fit in.

FYI, You don't need to take my word for it, just look at the deeds of those you mentioned. Tucker and his overt racism (and what's crazy is I assume your Nigerian and still watch him), Trump and his MANY MANY MANY crimes and the crimes of everyone around him (Tom Barrack is the latest), and Putin and his Genocidal campaign in Ukriane where he is now threatening NUCLEAR war because he's mad the country he is trying to take over if fighting back. The question is what is wrong with your bullshit meter that you watch him nightly I assume and don't gag?
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by Teaser4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
gambojimeta:

My side dey okay chairman. I trust you are doing great too wink
We thank God bro. Stay safe
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
You're projecting ''uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people''
Again, Bra, Stay away from CNN
You're being manipulated. I was where you are right now way back in 2008
The same playbook that the Pentagon and CIA used during covid, they are also using against Russia but people like you can't see past your nose.
It's about narratives.
They banned doctors and everyone that spoke up against covid measures. They immediately banned Russia and everyone that asked questions. They were money-laundering in Ukraine and running bioweapons labs. The US wants to break up Russia and take over their oil/gas but they think we don't see what they're doing
When you realize that you guys are not the good guys, it's going to suck so bad

IjeBos:

You sound like someone who watches Tucker. He's probably one of the worst propogandists out there. I guarantee he doesn't believe 1/4 of what he spews. Yet, he spews it because it makes HIM RICH! That is all the right wing movement is, a huge grift. Their game is to get generally uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people to give them their money. Ask yourself what category you fit in.

FYI, You don't need to take my word for it, just look at the deeds of those you mentioned. Tucker and his overt racism (and what's crazy is I assume your Nigerian and still watch him), Trump and his MANY MANY MANY crimes and the crimes of everyone around him (Tom Barrack is the latest), and Putin and his Genocidal campaign in Ukriane where he is now threatening NUCLEAR war because he's mad the country he is trying to take over if fighting back. The question is what is wrong with your bullshit meter that you watch him nightly I assume and don't gag?
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by IjeBos(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
bn365:
You're projecting ''uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people''
Again, Bra, Stay away from CNN
You're being manipulated. I was where you are right now way back in 2008
The same playbook that the Pentagon and CIA used during covid, they are also using against Russia but people like you can't see past your nose.
It's about narratives.
They banned doctors and everyone that spoke up against covid measures. They immediately banned Russia and everyone that asked questions. They were money-laundering in Ukraine and running bioweapons labs. The US wants to break up Russia and take over their oil/gas but they think we don't see what they're doing
When you realize that you guys are not the good guys, it's going to suck so bad

Reading this post laden with conspiracy theories, I think you've thoroughly proved my point about ''uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people''. Take care and get well. Be careful on the strain your conspiracy theories puts on your family. Fox News has ruined a lot of families.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/12/fox-news-brain-meet-the-families-torn-apart-by-toxic-cable-news
Re: ‘if He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden by bn365: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
I feel bad for you. People who watch CNN like to be lied to.
That is the sole reason they listen to that station.
I'm not a fan of Fox News. For Democrats, Fox News is a detox.
I do not get my news from cable news television.
Trump rails against Fox news, Trump supporters call out Fox news
Lying and manipulation is the hallmark of lefties. I pity anyone who succumbs to your emotional manipulation.

IjeBos:

Reading this post laden with conspiracy theories, I think you've thoroughly proved my point about ''uninformed/unsophisticated and mentally ill people''. Take care and get well. Be careful on the strain your conspiracy theories puts on families. Fox News has ruined a lot of families.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/12/fox-news-brain-meet-the-families-torn-apart-by-toxic-cable-news

(1) (Reply)

How A Covid Revolt Is Sweeping Across China / Russia Entered Top 10 Global Economies In 2022 / France Loosing Its Countries To Military Coup In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.