Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well (457 Views)

PGF Boss To APC: Refocus National Debates To Strengthen Buhari's Initiatives / “we Can’t Help, Go To Your Branch”–nba Boss, To Member Diagnosed Of Kidney Issue / Efcc Writes Custom Boss To Place Fayose Under Watch-list To Prevent Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by Cypress042(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
How do i tell my boss to start eating well? He's a single man in his thirties, tall and very skinny angry
Always out for one business or the other no time to rest.

Please how do i tell this man to start eating well and also have time for himself?
Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by incandescentena: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
How do you know he isn't healthy

I think you should be the one to "Start eating well" before he FIRES YOU!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by Cypress042(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
incandescentena:
How do you know he isn't healthy?

He only eat twice or once a day which is sometimes his lunch at around 2pm everyday, making me wonder the type of human being he is angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by LegendAnselm: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mind ur business

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by Cypress042(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
LegendAnselm:
Mind ur business

This is not a case of minding business man, he probably doesn't have anyone to tell him that, and i don't want to sound insultive while telling him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by LegendAnselm: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cypress042:

This is not a case of minding business man, he probably doesn't have anyone to tell him that, and i don't want to sound insultive while telling him.
i repeat mind ur busines if u dnt want to fall like tinubu

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by iyobosadavid: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
K
Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by incandescentena: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cypress042:

He only eat twice or once a day which is sometimes his lunch at around 2pm everyday, making me wonder the type of human being he is angry

Are you kidding me? This is Nigeria. Who still eats three square-meal in Buhari/Apc government?

Op, have you considerd this government factor dawning on him?

I can imagine before 2015 your boss eats more and earned more.

Your boss must be a Nigerian wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss To Start Eating Well by Cypress042(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
incandescentena:

Are you kidding me? This is Nigeria. Who still eats three square-meal in Buhari/Apc government?

Op, have you considerd this government factor dawning on him?

I can imagine before 2015 your boss eats more and earned more.

Your boss must be a Nigerian wink

You're correct He is, how do i tell him politely so he won't feel bad.

(1) (Reply)

Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? / Does CPR Online Certification Help An Asthma Patient? / Becareful What Information You Absorb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.