Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers (30383 Views)

Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by CheapHomes1: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Triangles1:
I'm still saying it, no party is well organize like APC.

How has that improved the fortunes of Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by CheapHomes1: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Slurity:
Why is it so hard to make Ayu resign, what will it cost this senseless party?

Why should Ayu resign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Cancri: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku playing mind game
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by AmazingELixir: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

Op sef....what has Wike got to do with this heading.

Seems Wike is the new trend pattern.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Penguin2: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Wike Amaechi and Abe join together can't deliver Rivers to Apc know this and know peace

Do you think I want them to succeed?
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by jos1234: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wike should do the needful by supporting atiku or forget about him and support who ever he wants to support because they will never do what he asked them to do

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by jerrykc22(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
FULLY OBEDIENT TO THE CORE. IF THEM LIKE WIKE AND ATIKU CAN KILL THEMSELVES FOR ALL I CARE.. ���
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by edosignature(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by TheAlchemist: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Atiku the joker that the north would use to finish Tinubu

Yes, Atiku is North's joker to end rotational presidency. The North will not miss this opportunity.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by SenatePresdo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Wike Amaechi and Abe join together can't deliver Rivers to Apc know this and know peace

What about 25% votes? I think that's what APC wants from Rivers.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by GodsOwnMan: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pierocash:
Wike ignores Atiku as he delivers Rivers State to Obi.Atiku 1-3 Wike

I don't think Wike will deliver his state to IPOB. Wike despises IPOB.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by sayso: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
plusfield:
Whenever I look at those around Atiku, one phrase comes to my mind; recycling of have-beens. It doesnt inspire confidence of a new Nigeria.

Still better than Tinubu's whose team reeks of 'evil men'
even those around PO are the same recycled politicians. Whoever wins Nigeria will be worse. Just look at our foreign debt?
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by GodsOwnMan: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zombidients MUST support Atiku. Afterall Peter Obi did not see anything wrong in 2019 when he was Atiku's VP candidate.

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Wike should go physical on Atiku so as to teach him sense.

He wan go beat Atiku?
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Lol grin cheesy grin
You no be better person
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by boldtruthalways: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku is a desperado. You ran away from PDP in 2015 to support Buharii. Wike sustained the party even in Supreme Court to hold the party. You came back to take Presidency that belong to the South, also insisting on party chairman remaining in the North and now yiu are appointing opponents of a man that kept the party moving when you ran away. A desperado can do anything in life because his sense of reasoning is blindfolded. You are a Norther fulani Muslim and yiu want to take over from a Northern Fulani Muslim. What a unifier indeed!
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by boldtruthalways: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Zombidients MUST support Atiku. Afterall Peter Obi did not see anything wrong in 2019 when he was Atiku's VP candidate.
Because sensible people.believed that it was still the turn of the North to complete their 8years. The situation is not the same now. Power must go back to the South after 8years of Buhari...very simple.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by okoroemeka(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Atiku is coming Waziri of adamawa
coming with the old squad of corrupt inept people that Nigeria wants to remove and retire
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by DTaj: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Copying APC. PDP had to take an 'expo' about appointing advisers to the presidential campaign council from APC, after that party did it last week.

PDP is completely disorganised; running from pillar to post.

The same PDP that the likes of Adamu Ciroma. Bamanga Tukur, Solomon Lar, Alex Ekwueme, Jerry Gana, and others established in 1998!

Utter shame.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by BJanta: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
No wonder Wike ran into internarional hiding . Now the die is cast , Atiku has kicked Wike out tht PDP with deadly injuries . But lets wait to see if Wike would just lick his wound, and just crawl back into his cage in Rivers. Or put into full use ,his superlatively vibrant loquacious superabiliy to rampage down the PDP and its structure? This promises exciting times for us ,and I can't wait to see what and what Wike is putting into his reply as he prepares it . Thank GOD it's a verbal elephant like Wike that is involved. This definitely promises a political trage-comedy show . I hope historians are taking their notes.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by joyd200: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
2023 Election would go down in the history of Nigeria as the most ethnic determined election. Atiku would ride on the horse of ethnicity. Majority North will vote for Atiku, while majority South for Obi and BAT. Atiku may emerge victorious.

In core North, religion would be downplayed once campaign kick off. They will brand Obi as Biafran project and a serial liar that cannot be trusted. Money will also exchange hand. Tribalism will set in. Just as #ENDSARS did not go beyond the South, Obi's movement/#BiafraProject will not sell amongst the poor and illiterates. Even the SS/SE/SW will be splitted.

Unfortunately, since Obi is not a politician or even a revolutionarist, and his party does not have structure nationwide, the #ObidientMovement will not outlive 2023. Aside the Igbos are inconsistent with ambition. If Obi decamps to a major Party after 2023, he can no longer be trusted by even the #Obidient fans and Nigerians. For me I have often foresee that Obi made a great mistake by leaving PDP because an Atiku/Obi ticket would have been easy ride for Atiku, whether or not he plays tribal politics and particularly given Tinubu unavoidable Muslim-Muslim combo.

Obi's movement is transient. I believe the movement was birth because Osibanjo did not secure APC ticket. Otherwise, if Osibanjo does, and running with a Muslim VP candidate (e.g., Elrufia, or even Shitimma), I am very sure Obi's labour ticket would have been in Oblivion by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by chris51(f): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
As an experienced adviser, I would recommend that the best advice they can give him is to step down for Peter Obi.

God bless Obidients all over the world.

My problem is the way Labour Party is being treated in the East. If Peter Obi does not win, the fault will be his kinsmen
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by chris51(f): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
chris51:

My problem is the way Labour Party is being treated in the East. If Peter Obi does not win, the fault will be his kinsmen
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by DSoj(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
So wetin make Wike be headline
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Think9ja(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Praxis758:
Excessive dancing expose the unclothedness of the masquerade, Wike should know when to curb his trigger.

Overdoing this anger will dent his future presidential ambition as someone who is a potential tyrant.

A word is enough for the wise.

Wike will never, ever, ever, ever be the president of this Nigeria. Not after all the regional politics he has displayed. Fulani never forgives, neither do they forget
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Honjoshy4u: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Way to go!
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by BJanta: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Wike is concluding plans to work for Tinubu.

Those politicians think with a different brain than normal humans.

But both Wike, his men and Tinubu will be roundly humiliated in all of Southeast and Southsouth if they ever decide to work for Tinubu.

And it will be the beginning of their journey to political oblivion.

Add the electoral populations of the Southeast and South-South and see if it adds up to half of the Southwest. You are always looking for other people to add to yourselves to make up for your tiny population. Is the South-South one are all of a single ethnic origin ? Is Rivers not part of the same South-South, and infact, the biggest there politically, economically and population wise .? The South-South is a loose amalgam ot distinctive regionnettes who can never speak with one voice. Even you Ibos, tiny as you are , find difficult to speak with one voice. It's more convenient for you to make senseless noise with one voice than to speak sensibly with one voice.
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Okhuadams(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
yr beloved wicked wike have already lost out. Nemesis at work pls advice him to go spiritual cos I don't think the physical is working you can join him
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Felimax(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
I think all these things deh annoying.
E don reach when Wike suppose catch Atiku for road, give am black eye

Hahahaaha... Kill me with laff you hear!
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by Felimax(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:

I swear they don't know!
South South is PDP domiciliation!
Re: Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers by chukel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku has made Wike a mad man. Wike shouts everyday and one wonders who he is in a quarrel with, as no one responds to his nagging. Atiku is just wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.