Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo (8064 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by surequality: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
My dear urhobo brother, tell me one reason to vote Akltu/PDP?
So, you never tire of suffer?
You never tire of leaders without vision?
As for me, my entire family and community of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, we are Obedient and we have PVC.
P......Peter
V......Votes
C......Count

Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let Nigerians decide that. A need is recognisable by everyone, and come 2023 we will certainly let our voices be heard.

Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by riyanxeally(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes!

For 2 reasons.

1. He knows ALL THE DEMONS.
2. He knows ALL THE SAINTS.

Obi still dey learn work. grin
Atiku can penetrate the WHOLE of Nigeria, where Obi can’t.

*Deliberately left out Tinubu. APC not sellable on ANY LEVEL*
honestly atiku is my choice anyway....especially for insecurity,they will eventually understand his calmness doesn’t mean folly...he’s playing ♟ chess,others play checkers....
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
YU HAV STARTED AGAIN angry
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
honestly atiku is my choice anyway....especially for insecurity,they will eventually understand his calmness doesn’t mean folly...he’s playing ♟ chess,others play checkers....

Political maturity at work. . . . and he is not hungry. He is already loaded.
Does not make noise like the others.
Very peaceful, no gra gra at all.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by riyanxeally(f): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Political maturity at work. . . . and he is not hungry. He is already loaded.
Does not make noise like the others.
Very peaceful, no gra gra at all.
that guy made yola enjoyable
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
that guy made yola enjoyable

Yeske! I hope he can deliver Nigeria o. My prayer for anyone taking over from Buhari the DUNCE!
Nigeria is in the toilets I swear.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by alimiadedayo1: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Collect Atiku dollars and praise him. Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi.
obi that will be jilted in 2023 and later cry for help to revive his political career
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by alimiadedayo1: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
gadgethead:
Atiku sold NEPA to his cronies. Atiku and Obasanjo made 16 billion electricity fund vanish into thin air. Atiku can't wait to sell off remaining national assets to the highest bidder. I would not vote for him, if he was the only candidate running. Even Obasanjo is angry Atiku stole more money than he did
you are not okay was he the president of Nigeria for him to have the power to sell Nepal are u not among those who were shouting stimulated.. hypocrites tribal bigot
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by riyanxeally(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Yeske! I hope he can deliver Nigeria o. My prayer for anyone taking over from Buhari the DUNCE!
Nigeria is in the toilets I swear.
if given a chance gaskiya he can....he’s the most competent politically,knows the good,bad and ugly and can be cunning and strategic too
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
if given a chance gaskiya he can....he’s the most competent politically,knows the good,bad and ugly and can be cunning and strategic too

Gbamsholutely!
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by Slurity(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
onlyboyson:

As una bend soo ,na so una wan bend Nigeria
As una dey piss for clothes na so una wan increase the price of DIAPERS grin grin grin
Una wan carry zombie put for aso rock

The way Tinubu dey avoid interview,e come b like say na him pr***k dey wan collect
write correct grammar if you really want a sensible conversation. I don't understand the trash you wrote here.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by odinga1of: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Collect Atiku dollars and praise him. Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi.

It seems u don't know this guy. He is a strong PDP loyalist just like Oche Joseph too.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by latolz: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Thunder fire your household..
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by onlyboyson(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Slurity:
write correct grammar if you really want a sensible conversation. I don't understand the trash you wrote here.

Criminal like una ,na so una carry pen dey blow English for paper dey borrow money anyhow embezzling public fund
English master no vex , English is not my native tounge
Even BBC have BBC pigin
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by Khaysee: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Power will come south

Atiku is the last thing
Re: 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo by 9jahotblog: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku is our incoming President of Nigeria. Atiku is tested and trusted. Atiku for the trophy. Atiku/Obi everywhere you go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SANWO-OLU Fights Back Against Rhodes-vivour In Alimosho (SEE RESULTS) / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits / Federal Agency, NBAIS Workers Lament Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.