Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? (824 Views)

Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Removal As APC Presidential Campaign Spokesman / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by LeoDeKing: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Saharareporters fabricated news that Buhari called for sack of Keyamo as Tinubu's campaign spokesman. Surprisingly, zombidients started jubilating and some of them were already going for thanksgiving for prayers answered.

But when Keyamo tweeted that it was fake news, zombidients took on him that he must pack his bag and go. My question now is; is it that Keyamo is hitting them at the right place? Why are they praying for his sack as Tinubu’s campaign spokesman if he is not really dealing with them?

Keyamo is Tinubu's campaign spokesman and no amount of fake news can change that. He will deal with you properly. It is not your duties to appoint anyone for Tinubu's campaign. Infact, this fake news proves Keyamo is doing his job excellently. Has any Tinubu's supporters ever called for the sack of Charles Oputa as the highest personality of pandora hoebi's campaign? cheesy

Omenka, seunmsg, BATified2023, abeg make una help me laff. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by Kingozymandias(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Saharareporters fabricated news that Buhari called for sack of Keyamo as Tinubu's campaign spokesman. Surprisingly, zombidients started jubilating and some of them were already going for thanksgiving for prayers answered.

But when Keyamo tweeted that it was fake news, zombidients took on him that he must pack his bag and go. My question now is; is it that Keyamo is hitting them at the right place? Why are they praying for his sack as Tinubu’s campaign spokesman if he is not really dealing with them?

Keyamo is Tinubu's campaign spokesman and no amount of fake news can change that. He will deal with you properly. It is not your duties to appoint anyone for Tinubu's campaign. Infact, this fake news proves Keyamo is doing his job excellently. Has any Tinubu's supporters ever called for the sack of Charles Oputa as the highest personality of pandora hoebi's campaign? cheesy

Association of crying wailers !! grin

They are going to gather and shed tears all over the thread like this .

You guys should stop crying everytime grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by seunmsg(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Keyamo dey press their necks seriously. Just go and see how they are always crying under every of his tweets. E dey choke dem seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by Nyamuri: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
He dey bust every Hiim Tu Lie propaganda.. Pandora most be exposed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by BATified2023: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

we go pepper their father well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by PandoraObi: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
What do expect from Igbos that can celebrate unknown gunmen ESN for killing their fellow Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by TrackerXL: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Only one reason. Igbos will hate God if they know he loves Yoruba. Those clowns have been so terrorized by the greatness of the Yoruba tribe they can only envy n hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by toneroforever(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Whether he's sacked or not doesn't bother us. We were only mocking enemies of the state when the news broke. Confusion in ur camp is ok for us. But it turned out to be fake. Nobody should support fake news.
I heard Tinubu travelled on vacation to London to rest before the commencement of the campaign.
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by tctrills: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are always creating threads out of nothing.
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by LeoDeKing: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
tctrills:

You are always creating threads out of nothing.
Okay Emeka.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by nazicartel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Keyamo dey press their necks seriously. Just go and see how they are always crying under every of his tweets. E dey choke dem seriously.
can't you see that He's disgracing himself. He can't stoop too low to the level of Melaye and FFk. I don't want him to get to that level. He's a minister for God's sake nah. He's not supposed to be in this campaign brouhaha. APC should seek for another mad man as a spokesman for this job. Festus looks too decent for this job and he's fooling himself like seriously
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by LeoDeKing: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
nazicartel:
can't you see that He's disgracing himself. He can't stoop too low to the level of Melaye and FFk. I don't want him to get to that level. He's a minister for God's sake nah. He's not supposed to be in this campaign brouhaha. APC should seek for another mad man as a spokesman for this job. Festus looks too decent for this job and he's fooling himself like seriously
A classical case of crying more than the bereaved.

Why are you more bothered than Keyamo and Tinubu? Is it your decent?

I no fit laff. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by nazicartel(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

A classical case of crying more than the bereaved.

Why are you more bothered than Keyamo and Tinubu? Is it your decent?

I no fit laff. grin grin grin
Oga he's a minister for Bleep sake. How am I crying morethan the bereaved?. He's my country's minister. For your information. I'm voting APC , LP and PDP differently next year. I'm not a party man like you guys
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by Indispensable85(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keyamo has been a nightmare to them. Lol........
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by Indispensable85(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
nazicartel:
Oga he's a minister for Bleep sake. How am I crying morethan the bereaved?. He's my country's minister. For your information. I'm voting APC , LP and PDP differently next year. I'm not a party man like you guys

Most of you don't know keyamo played this same role for Buhari campaign in 2019.
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by nazicartel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

Most of you don't know keyamo played this same role for Buhari campaign in 2019.
was he also a minister then ?
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by Indispensable85(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
nazicartel:
was he also a minister then ?

His minister of state doesn't disturb him. The guy is good and giving you guys sleepless nights. Sorry ooo
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by nazicartel(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

His minister of state doesn't disturb him. The guy is good and giving you guys sleepless nights. Sorry ooo
which guys are you even talking about?. Wait you think I'm a party man or what exactly. I support and vote for whom ever I want to vote for. You think insulting Obi is my affair?.. he's not my dad neither is he from my state and this doesn't stop me from voting him and other mixed parties of my choice
Re: Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? by engrtee(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
If a sitting minister must resig before contesting election ,then a sitting minister should not be a spokesperson for an aspirant.
It will affect his duties during these period

In a related development,

*BREAKING NEWS !!!!*

*Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500 billion!!!*

Nigeria Emerging World Power. Signs $500billion Contract With Russia?

Today 21st September, 2022 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Given Russias military challenges. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and reappear at another location)

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

7. Spiritual slaps - SB or Supernatural Biancanization which is based on the YGSC (You Go Soon Collect) platform They see the applications of SB in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa and Defence HQ. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. Russia has tested Asasi on Donald Trump and Biden and Russia is very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy and announced his defection to the Labour Party. It was revealed that Rusia secretely tested Asasi on him earlier today at the contract signing for calling Putin, Gorbachev.

Russian Researchers are presently attending train the trainer sessions in Ijebu and Aguleri to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary Of State said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

����������
����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️���‍♀️.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Erosion Damages Onitsha-owerri Road, Makes It Dangerous To Drive Through / Sowore Takes Subtle Jibe At Dino At An Event. See Dino's Reaction At The End. / 2023: I Have Never Lost Any Election – Tinubu Fires Back At Babachir Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.