Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Invest ₦200,000 Or More; Earn 15% Monthly ROI- Be Well Positioned For The Future - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest ₦200,000 Or More; Earn 15% Monthly ROI- Be Well Positioned For The Future (191 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. / How Can I Invest 200,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest ₦200,000 Or More; Earn 15% Monthly ROI- Be Well Positioned For The Future by Godshand21(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
I and my team started accepting deposits from private investors when ₦1million was still $2000+, today same ₦1million is now $1367 and $2000 is ₦1,462,000

Our investors enjoys the benefits of earning and saving in dollars. Global recession is real. We would all be here when $1 hits ₦1000

Do you think we have seen the real hike in prices of goods and commodities yet, wait till December; this time, it will not be an increment caused by festivities rather, a real hike due to inflation and recession. Expect way more higher cost of living. I am not here to scare anyone, these are the realities of our economy at the moment.

You can go through my previous threads where I have been preaching the importance of every capable individual to engage in legitimate dollar earning business. Those that took the bold step last times are not bothered by what we witness economically as of recent.

We are opening more windows for new interested persons to join us and earn in dollars.

Our services are very transparent and genuine.

Kindly Note that we do no other thing with your funds except trading in crypto and forex markets.

We manage funds of up to ₦5million for a single individual. Least for now is pegged at ₦200,000

Initial capital is returned at the end of partnership.

If you want to partner/ engage with us, the following means are up and always active for more information.
Email: odindina95@gmail.com

Telegram: @Maxyfxt
Re: Invest ₦200,000 Or More; Earn 15% Monthly ROI- Be Well Positioned For The Future by Talktalk2022: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

55 Plots Of Land At Ketu-epe, Lagos / 2 Units Of 30 Tons Howo Available For Daily Hire Within Ogun State / Please How Can I Recover My BUSD From Metamask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.