Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) (788 Views)

Check Out This Brazilian Politician Running His Campaign Alone(photos) / Biden Taps Non-binary Drag Queen To Look After Nuclear Waste ( Pics) / Donald Trump Becomes 12th U.S. President To Meet The Queen(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Erivan Hilário dos Santos (Belém do São Francisco, August 19, 1984), better known as drag queen Ruth Venceremos, is a Brazilian cultural producer, educator, activist, and politician affiliated with the Workers' Party (PT), trained in pedagogy by the UFRN and Master in Education from Unicamp.

He is known in Brazil for his militancy both in the Landless Rural Workers Movement (MST) and in the LGBT collective Distrito Drag, of which he is one of the founders and director, and also in the anti-racist struggle. For her political activism in favor of minorities, Ruth was awarded the Human Rights Award by the Federal District Government in 2019.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/meet-brazilian-politician-that-is-also.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
More

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Endorsed by Dilma Rousseff,she is the former president of Brazil.

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Jashub: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
The world has really lost it . Just imagine . A mentally disturbed man with a gender identity crisis is being given awards by supposedly sane people. Mtchww... undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Also endorsed by former president Lula.

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jashub:
The world has really lost it . Just imagine . A mentally disturbed man with a gender identity crisis is being given awards by supposedly sand people. Mtchww... undecided

Well, it is legal in brazil grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Jashub: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Well, it is legal in brazil grin
I suppose you will like to become like one of those shameful things parading themselves as Transgender undecided
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jashub:
I suppose you will like to become like one of those shameful things parading themselves as Transgender undecided

I&iotic question, you kids must learn when you are in a country you have to follow their laws, I have my own personal beliefs, but my opinion is different from the laws of the federal Republic of Brazil, the law in brazil says its legal so what do you want me to do? BTW, I am just a blogger....
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by kris(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Dem want make you become a Jihadist and fight the law. lol

walkbrazil4k:

I&iotic question, you kids must learn when you are in a country you have to follow their laws, I have my own personal beliefs, but my opinion is different from the laws of the federal Republic of Brazil, the law in brazil says its legal so what do you want me to do? BTW, I am just a blogger....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2022
kris:
Dem want make you become a Jihadist and fight the law. lol

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2022
as much as he is very famous in Brasil, Lula is the worst candidate ever....and as much as he is favourite to win the next elections, he is so corrupt it aint funny, thus anyone linked to him (like this above transgendered) is no good in my book.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as much as he is very famous in Brasil, Lula is the worst candidate ever....and as much as he is favourite to win the next elections, he is so corrupt it aint funny, thus anyone linked to him (like this above transgendered) is no good in my book.

But Lula is Saying he is not corrupt and he would make the case open if he becomes the president again and he also said Brazil would compensate him grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
But Lula is Saying he is not corrupt and he would make the case open if he becomes the president again and he also said Brazil would compensate him grin

check what happened with the ODEBRECHT scandals... 99% of people in gov INCLUDING Lula/Dilma etc were implicated with concrete proof... the only one who has never been implicated in any corruption scandal is/was BOLSONARO
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

check what happened with the ODEBRECHT scandals... 99% of people in gov INCLUDING Lula/Dilma etc were implicated with concrete proof... the only one who has never been implicated in any corruption scandal is/was BOLSONARO

True, but Bolsonaro's children have been involved in some corruption scandals.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) by bjnorl: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

True, but Bolsonaro's children have been involved in some corruption scandals.

I'm Brazilian If Lula win Venezuela is the future who expect us. we will eats dogs for not die from starving. I don't want eat dogs to survive for this reason i vote in Bolsonaro.

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Says Ready To Exchange 70 Hostages For a 5-day Truce / “so Sambo Beat The Bitch!” / Strange When People Refer To Africa In The Same Sense As Us States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.