Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js (487 Views)

Checkout Screenshots Of My Ongoing SSCE/JAMB Quiz Mobile App Built With Flutter / Need A Professional Mobile Or Web App Built At No Cost, Grab This Opportunity. / Check Out This Android App Built By A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
A pomodoro app I built with Vue js.
According to Wikipedia: The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. It uses a kitchen timer to break work into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a pomodoro, from the Italian word for tomato, after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer Cirillo used as a university student.
Pls rate

I'm open for work

http://timer-jdfc./
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
http://timer-jdfc .vercel. app/
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
JsScript:
http://timer-jdfc .vercel. app/

NL is kinda cutting the URL
So I added space between the URL
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by donsheddy1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
E dey blow alarm, if not it's useless to me.
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by LikeAking: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2022
JsScript:

A pomodoro app I built with Vue js.
According to Wikipedia: The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. It uses a kitchen timer to break work into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a pomodoro, from the Italian word for tomato, after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer Cirillo used as a university student.
Pls rate

I'm open for work

http://timer-jdfc./

explain more ...

I no understand..
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by jbreezy: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
donsheddy1:
E dey blow alarm, if not it's useless to me.
For real. I agree with you!
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by donsheddy1(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2022
jbreezy:
For real.
Yes bro. I use pomodoros quite a lot especially if you're a freelancer on upwork, you'll understand.

Sometimes the only thing that catches my attention is the pomodoro bell. It tells me to stop, rest and get serious.

What you've done is beautiful but it needs more.

The one even on the browser tab it gives me countdown but yours just says pomodoroPomodoro.

Go back and see recent pomodoros and make amends.
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
LikeAking:

explain more ...

I no understand..

Pomodoro App are straightforward time management tools — giving you a digital way to track 25 minutes, followed by a 5 minute short break or 15 minutes long break. But the time can be customized to suit your needs.
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Nice UI

but I think it will be better to add some more things

Like when I set a particular duration say 20 mins and want to switch to another one.... I should be notified that there's one I have already.

Currently now if I set a Timer.... the app just allows me switch to another one without the previous one being completed.

It doesn't notify me of current timer after.

Even more cool I think each pomodora should have a title.

And I should be able to see history of the Pamodora I've done with their titles.

Also there should be this.....
I would believe it will be nice if the app has an auto version..... Like once I set 15 minutes, and 15 minutes elapse.... the app should pause give me like 10 mins break depending on how I've set it.... after 10 minutes, it automatically starts again .

There's no limit to the amount of minutes I can set.... if I set minutes to 2500000 it just breaks the design of the app.... I believe if u convert every minute great that 60 to hours, and hours greater than 24 to days, then weeks then months then years n so on... it should fix that.

Last but not the least.... since there's no user authentication yet.... The current app should work with Localstorage.... so that if I set a time and refresh the page.... the timer will still continue from where I left of instead of starting afresh

1 Like

Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by JsScript: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Nice UI

but I think it will be better to add some more things

Like when I set a particular duration say 20 mins and want to switch to another one.... I should be notified that there's one I have already.

Currently now if I set a Timer.... the app just allows me switch to another one without the previous one being completed.

It doesn't notify me of current timer after.

Even more cool I think each pomodora should have a title.

And I should be able to see history of the Pamodora I've done with their titles.

Also there should be this.....
I would believe it will be nice if the app has an auto version..... Like once I set 15 minutes, and 15 minutes elapse.... the app should pause give me like 10 mins break depending on how I've set it.... after 10 minutes, it automatically starts again .

There's no limit to the amount of minutes I can set.... if I set minutes to 2500000 it just breaks the design of the app.... I believe if u convert every minute great that 60 to hours, and hours greater than 24 to days, then weeks then months then years n so on... it should fix that.

Last but not the least.... since there's no user authentication yet.... The current app should work with Localstorage.... so that if I set a time and refresh the page.... the timer will still continue from where I left of instead of starting afresh

Thanks GREATIGBOMAN for ur feedback,
Actually there is a time range for the max and min values, but it's not working on mobile, I had to do some coding to enable the min value but forget about the max value.
And for the other features you mentioned, I'll look into that.
Re: A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js by LikeAking: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
JsScript:

Pomodoro App are straightforward time management tools — giving you a digital way to track 25 minutes, followed by a 5 minute short break or 15 minutes long break. But the time can be customized to suit your needs.

Okay!

Nice!

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Javafx Management System / I Explored Nextjs 13 Server Components, See Results! / My Goal Of Earning $40k/month Before December 2023 Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.