Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read (450 Views)

EXPOSED: The Lagos Hawker Who Makes One Million Naira Monthly. / Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Finally revealed, The smartphone business model that is capable of Making you quit your job in 90 days and make you financially independent in 5 months or less

Picture yourself earning as much as 100k,200k ,300k weekly doing simple things you're already doing with your smartphone…

Dear Friend, If you'd like to put a lot more money in your pocket, I have great news for you. You can easily transform your smartphone into powerful cash generators.

Note this is not a Ponzi scheme,No one will ask you to invest money in x time and get y Amount of money

Mind you , I don't do crypto /forex, graphics design ,etc.

But before I go on it's normal to doubt ,
Humans are always on the defensive when it comes to topics like this.

some people will say all these people they have come again too, aspire to perspire. All this fancy words , to rob us our money

But believe me dear , none of this is part of it…

Not many believe in the online business, owing to the high rate of scammers …

But I assure you provided that you follow the training you will be exposed to in my free webinar coming up you will succeed….

If you look Below , you will see screenshots of email notifications of payment of $41 ,$16 and a payment of 220k ….

Why did I do this ?
When I found out about this business model and it has changed my financial life for good, I made a vow that a lot of Nigerians who wish to change their financial states get a hold on this life changing information.

Who is this information for
For persons who are not comfortable with their current financial states…
9-5 workers , ASUU strike affected student, people who want to raise money for business, etc

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 25 persons who will send me a DM to the phone number on the signature section

This business model is known as the 48-Hour FIGAS, …

It's an acronym for 48-hour Fast Income Generating Automated system….

Now one will ask what is[b] 48-Hour FIGAS ? [/b]

Now this business deals with recommending high valued products or services, selling other people's products and getting a part of the money as your commission…

In my free webinar I will show you how I have been recommended and selling other people's products and making as much as 120k weekly or more , just using my smartphone and data.

Now I am hosting a free webinar upcoming for the first 25 persons who will DM me to be added to the class…

Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
You still have a chance to join the class now....

Send me a DM to be added to the class.
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Class starts now by 9pm

Send a DM to this number to be added to the class

+234-09023466459
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
You still have a chance to join this training,

It's free for all ....but to a limited amount of persons.

234-09023466459
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Haljardon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
12 slots 18 left....

You still have a chance to join the class send a DM to the bolded number above to be added to the class.....

Come prepared.
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
15 slots taken , 15 left.

You still have a chance to join the class send a DM to the bolded number above to be added to the class.....

Come prepared
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
$500 just made this evening no jokes.....

Screenshot below...

All from the knowledge of 48-Hour FIGAS AND applying it....

This class slots is almost filled ....

You still have a chance to join the class...

Send me a DM on Whatsapp from my signature section below....

Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
You still have a chance to join this class....

Send me a DM on Whatsapp to be added to the class....

Check my signature section or the bold written Words below this post ....

Send a DM to the number to be added.
Re: Exposed!! The SECRET Business Model Designed For The Unemployed ,must Read by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
You still have a chance to join this training,

It's free for all ....but to a limited amount of persons.

6 slots left

234-09023466459

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Urgently Needed / Bank Teller / Driver Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.