Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife (36988 Views)

Girl, 6, Mistakes Petrol For Kerosene, Burns Self While Practicing Cooking / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Franzinni: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Justbehave:
Shut up. I know say na woman dey talk but fear and inferiority complex no let you put your gender.Oracle weh dey Bleep around.
oga be like you be pikin you never marry nah why you dey reason like this .. the guy too be like you just that he pass you small becasue he done enter see as e go.

Go marry oga.

Now I go shut up grin your head like ofada rice

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by solomoni87(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117043120]

Source:
https://punchng.com/newly-married-artisan-burns-self-blames-abusive-wife/[/quote]
:

Source: https://punchng.com/newly-married-artisan-burns-self-blames-abusive-wife/
[quote author= post=117043120:

Source: https://punchng.com/newly-married-artisan-burns-self-blames-abusive-wife/
many women are Jezebel-like. they'll frustrate life out of you, especially when you are financially incapacitated. may God help and bless we husbands to adequately meet the finanancial needs of our homes

5 Likes

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by akpunda86: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117043126:
This Is Another Bad News From Osun State

Proudly Brought To You By

Anoda good news from is that is officially dead brought to you by we Cover.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Justbehave(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Franzinni:
oga be like you be pikin you never marry nah why you dey reason like this .. the guy too be like you just that he pass you small becasue he done enter see as e go.

Go marry oga.

Now I go shut up grin your head like ofada rice
Ode.If you be man. Na your type go dey wash your wife pant before the oracle go allow you Bleep or give you food. Mumu dem plenty. Tueh.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by yemzone(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sniper don cost ooo....its like N1700...
Fuel na 180 per litre.. grin..he ddnt buy more than 1 litre

E fit jump inside lagoon grin
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Dmatter(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Ur wife dey give u problem, u dey try commit suicide, are you ok at all? Abi what kind of idiot is this for christ sake. What happen to sending her out of ur house or leaving the house for her?

one of those that keep dragging Nigeria backward. he can't find solution to his domestic problem how much speaking one voice with brain ones.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Franzinni: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Justbehave:
Ode.If you be man. Na your type go dey wash your wife pant before the oracle go allow you Bleep or give you food. Mumu dem plenty. Tueh.
haha oga you still dey reason like this.. so small pikin still full your head haha but just relax ... Nah your type woman dey take bele tie down den your film go start..

Like I said from all indications you no fit pass 22 prolly still living with your parents with your sucker still draining your parents wallet so you don't know anything yet. But as pospective man, you go still learn.

Girlfriend and wife be like head and leg.

Let me come and go jare
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Justbehave(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Franzinni:
haha oga you still dey reason like this.. so small pikin still full your head haha but just relax ... Nah your type woman dey take bele tie down den your film go start..

Like I said from all indications you no fit pass 22 prolly still living with your parents with your sucker still draining your parents wallet so you don't know anything yet. But as pospective man, you go still learn.

Girlfriend and wife be like head and leg.

Let me come and go jare
Why won't you come and go when your oracle is already commanding you to drop the phone and go wash plates?Old man weh still dey wash him wife pant before she go give you Bleep.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by uchvic(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117043126:
This Is Another Bad News From Osun State

Proudly Brought To You By

Hahahahha are you proud of the Bad News

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by NaijaCover(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
uchvic:

Hahahahha are you proud of the Bad News

is the King Of BAD NEWS na
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by latolz: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2022
You go burn yourself for woman matter you stupid pass animal...
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Tvoice: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Who wan commit suicide still dey cry? Mitcheeeeeeew
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Gosunndi(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2022
SensualMan:
A yoruba muslim grin
Their brain are stuffed with cotton wool. See them queuing behind Emilokan collecting stipends and mortgaging their already worthless life.

A full blown chicken is worth more than a yoruba muslim.

Muritala, u should have burnt ur self to death, which one is burning urself halfway? cheesy
Jobless sad sad man. If you are Igbo, I'm ashamed on account of you.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Revolva(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
when unprepared minds go marry all dese yeye naija girls...this is what you will get

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Slynation(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Gaskiya...!! Some people are just senseless.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Desusi: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Ur wife dey give u problem, u dey try commit suicide, are you ok at all? Abi what kind of idiot is this for christ sake. What happen to sending her out of ur house or leaving the house for her?
Do you know whether the wife is the governor of the house?Many houses are been Govern by women these days. Imagine the suasion.!
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by onlyboyson(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Mumu man you for die make ur wife go Bleep another p**k

Remember man that ur dick in her mouth was once in another lady's pu**y
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by descarado: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2022
If things don't work out as they want, it's their wife.
They are in pepertual poverty, na the wife carry bad luck come.
But when Fortune smiles their way,they will remember side chic, infect their wives, impregnant side chic and boldly marry her.
When you talk, they will remember African tradition.

The most self centered species of men on this planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Ashirioluwa: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Mr Simp wanted to kill himself because of a woman
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by robinso01(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Desusi:

Do you know whether the wife is the governor of the house?Many houses are been Govern by women these days. Imagine the suasion.!

Still not genuine enough to commit suicide.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Albertgr8: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2022
APC and poverty is like 5&6
Poverty every where
But that no the reason to take your life
Because if u kill yourself in this world u are going to Hell � fire is in the holy Bible
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Godoverevery:
Only those who are married or have lived with a woman can relate.

A woman will put all her life expectations and expenses on you as man......she will blame you for everything and the society expect you to be a MAN.

I always advise men to live minimum 6month to 1yrs maximum with the woman you want to marry so you can understand what you are walking into with your eye open.

I can't blame the man because we are different and not all of us are mentally strong.......A woman frustration can actually make you do the unthinkable no matter how strong you are sometimes.
Comment up their just dey make me laugh... Currently I am at the bank because I want to buy data... I only have money in my business account... Madam sub yesterday she no gree send me 500mb data... Data I dey give like water... I vex enter bank ...
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Desusi: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
wolesmile:
It is either this He-diot has mental issues, or is looking to get cheap sympathy from people.
Why cry out loud so people will come to your rescue when the intention was to burn yourself alive? You no see sniper drink, you no see rope take hang, you come go nearby bush go set yourself partially ablaze so dem go come rescue you, abi.

Shift abeg. Election is coming. No be your marital issue be priority now.
When the election is done,are you going to rule over the dead.In order words, is the life of the young man worthless of your campaign for election? Haba? You're wicked!
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by SamOchuko: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117043120:

You’re a mumu man, them for flog your corpse after you die, idiot, u nor day leave her if she day frustrate you? Them tie una two together? Even if them tie una together u nor day cut the rope way them take tie una? E nor go reach 6 months after your death the lady way make u die go begin straff another guy, na who die nai loose.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Desusi: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Oga you fvck up to go through that long process, when there are so many other short processes.
Tell us more,l guess you have done it before? Oya tell us.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Hahahaha. Murtala don mad ni? If your wife that you married is frustrating you then send her away. Nor be by force na. So why kill yourself, mumu? This man got some psychiatric issues.
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Guyman01: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Godoverevery:
Only those who are married or have lived with a woman can relate.

A woman will put all her life expectations and expenses on you as man......she will blame you for everything and the society expect you to be a MAN.

I always advise men to live minimum 6month to 1yrs maximum with the woman you want to marry so you can understand what you are walking into with your eye open.

I can't blame the man because we are different and not all of us are mentally strong.......A woman frustration can actually make you do the unthinkable no matter how strong you are sometimes.

Only the married men can relate and won't take it so hard on this man, even though he is wrong to have acted on impulse and listening to that little voice that pushed him into burning himself.
Bad wives can frustrate a man and lead him to doom

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
After Adam was created, there are still many more years before the creation of eve. Now imagine if Eve wasn't created, devil won't near him and Adam will keep doing his thing. I honestly don't know why God created Women.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Tunjibalogun: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I can understand what he's going through!
I will say it and say it again.
MARRIAGE ought to be redefined in this our era.
It should be made less attractive.
People should desist from charging people to sign their death warrant through marriage!
Are there really benefits in subjecting yourself through such? Its no longer worth it.
U can still have kids if you so desire.

Expecting nowadays ladies to operate on the standards of 1886 is no longer obtainable.
Most have been trained to be captains and generals. Most have been trained not to take shit from MEN. And if such is the case, why waste your funds marrying these women!
It's like marrying your TERMINATOR !
Some now see marriages as WARFARE owing to their education through standard institutions and metastatic media platforms.

IF you can't be respected as a man, then the marriage is worthless & hollow!
Nowadays, as you are getting married also prepare for divorce as well.
LIFE'S too Short to entertain all these issues.
After all, na Mother earth go contain all of us.
You're right bro. One lady I was dating then told me that we will be co-heads while I also double as the provider same time. That for the virtue of her giving birth has made up the other balance
Re: Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife by Pat081: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2022
He is a big fool it is by force to marry Walk away from her or send her away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.